One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Ban Trump Supporters
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 next>>
Jan 10, 2021 06:58:01   #
American Vet
 
(Stolen from the Internet)

Every Democrat should be asked:

1. Do you believe that Trump and his supporters should be banned from the Internet?

2. Do you believe that private companies should refuse to hire Trump supporters?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:04:19   #
bilordinary Loc: SW Washington
 
They will deny it yet they really support it.
Commies will do that.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:16:47   #
Liberty Tree
 
American Vet wrote:
(Stolen from the Internet)

Every Democrat should be asked:

1. Do you believe that Trump and his supporters should be banned from the Internet?

2. Do you believe that private companies should refuse to hire Trump supporters?

Add these:
3. Do you believe all conservatives should be sent to reeducation camps?
4. Do you believe all conservatives who refuse to be reeducated should be executed?
If liberals want to take us into Marxism we might as well know if they are going all the way.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 07:22:45   #
Quakerwidow Loc: Chestertown, MD
 
I'm a Democrat and I don't agree with any of your four points, nor do I think most other Democrats agree with them.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:25:06   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Quakerwidow wrote:
I'm a Democrat and I don't agree with any of your four points, nor do I think most other Democrats agree with them.


Few rational people would...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:25:56   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Add these:
3. Do you believe all conservatives should be sent to reeducation camps?
4. Do you believe all conservatives who refuse to be reeducated should be executed?
If liberals want to take us into Marxism we might as well know if they are going all the way.


You might consider reading Marx before posting crap like that

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:34:47   #
Liberty Tree
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You might consider reading Marx before posting crap like that


I know how Marxism was applied in the USSR. I have probably studied more than you.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 07:42:17   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Quakerwidow wrote:
I'm a Democrat and I don't agree with any of your four points, nor do I think most other Democrats agree with them.


But many of the democrat senitors and other public officials have already made these same statements

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:50:28   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I know how Marxism was applied in the USSR. I have probably studied more than you.


Lenin did a pretty good job of upholding Marxist values... Stalin less so..

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 07:52:30   #
Liberty Tree
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Few rational people would...


The first two are already taking place in some form. Educate yourself.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 08:07:58   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
The first two are already taking place in some form. Educate yourself.


Neither is... In any formπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 08:27:22   #
skyrider
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Few rational people would...


Until the irrational becomes rational. We have plenty of examples of that kind of metamorphosis.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 08:41:19   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
bilordinary wrote:
They will deny it yet they really support it.
Commies will do that.




Harassment will increase.; public & private. Firings for political beliefs will soar.

Look at entertainment. James Woods' agent terminated his representation. There are others. Actors and actresses are already afraid to reveal their feelings.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 08:44:44   #
Liberty Tree
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Neither is... In any formπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


If you believe that then you are either willfully in a state of denial or grossly uninformed.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 09:01:37   #
Singularity
 
American Vet wrote:
(Stolen from the Internet)

Every Democrat should be asked:

1. Do you believe that Trump and his supporters should be banned from the Internet?

2. Do you believe that private companies should refuse to hire Trump supporters?


1. No. People who abuse and misuse their internet privileges should be investigated and, if found guilty, their Mom or Homeroom teacher should put them in Time Out.

2. Private companies should follow the law in hiring practices. If you want to know how whacky the law is and how crazy the attempts to subvert it can be, examine the saga of Ken Ham's Ark Park's hiring practices in Kentucky!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.