One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Pray for our President!
Page <prev 2 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 2, 2021 09:19:34   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
For those of you who weren't paying attention or have comprehension problems, what the lady said was RUNNING a business, not selling it. I have been both a manager and an owner of successful businesses, so I know what she meant. For those who have not been, further elaboration is an exercise in futility.


I'm wondering if you've just been involved in "monkey business"?

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 09:40:09   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
Airforceone wrote:
Pray for Trump are you that ignorant. How about we pray for the families of the over 350,000 dead Americans because of that no good SOB that did nothing. Give me a GD break. (PRAY FOR TRUMP I WOULD SPIT IN THAT LYING SOB FACE HES DISGUSTING AND LACKS ANY EMPATHY.


Face it, Trump could have created a vaccine and got it to everyone last May and people like you would have still bitched about it, upset that he didn't have a vaccine or cure back in January.

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 10:48:37   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Kickaha wrote:
Face it, Trump could have created a vaccine and got it to everyone last May and people like you would have still bitched about it, upset that he didn't have a vaccine or cure back in January.


I disagree. I don't blame him for lack of a vaccine. Trump became the face of failure because he insisted on being the center of every news conference instead of letting the doctors speak. You remember that? I blame him for the failure of the Fed govt to carry out a logical plan to deal without it.

Reply
 
 
Jan 2, 2021 10:49:46   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Its the end of Dec, well you be around the end of Jan or was there a specific month you had in mind?


Sorry, I meant will you continue posting after Biden is sworn in as President.

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 12:20:44   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
I disagree. I don't blame him for lack of a vaccine. Trump became the face of failure because he insisted on being the center of every news conference instead of letting the doctors speak. You remember that? I blame him for the failure of the Fed govt to carry out a logical plan to deal without it.


Trump was following the science, but the experts were continually changing their recommendations. Biden said Trump was doing everything wrong, then he gave his plan which was exactly what Trump had been doing from the start. There was no change from Trump's plan to Biden's. The only difference would be the Democrats and MSM would hail it as brilliant and would back everything he did.

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 13:09:17   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
For those of you who weren't paying attention or have comprehension problems, what the lady said was RUNNING a business, not selling it. I have been both a manager and an owner of successful businesses, so I know what she meant. For those who have not been, further elaboration is an exercise in futility.


Read her post again. Perhaps it is YOU that has the comprehension problem.

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:21:09   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
Bkp4u wrote:
As you can see I am a staunch Trump supporter. My husband and I owned a business for 36 years having just recently sold it. That’s how you learn who the good guys and bad guys are. Right now the bad guys are going to lead us down a terrible path. It’s up to us to pray to the Lord to keep Trump safe and win reelection. It might sound crazy to some, but I Guarantee it works! God bless all deplorable’s


The election is over, Trump lost, prayers are a waste of time on Trump.

There are many people worthy of prayers right now. Very many in fact that are needful and deserving.

Unfortunately, of the lists of the needy and deserving, Trump is absent. Of everyone in this country, Trump is perhaps the very least deserving of prayer and I personally will not waste a second on praying for Trump.

I have however spent a significant amount of time praying that our country can repair all the harm Trump has done.

So tell me honestly; do you think Trump actually EVER prays? And if he does, what do you suppose he prays for, and to whom do you think he prays?

Man that would be a fun topic for OPP to explore now wouldn’t it!

Reply
 
 
Jan 2, 2021 21:25:49   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
Kickaha wrote:
Trump was following the science, but the experts were continually changing their recommendations. Biden said Trump was doing everything wrong, then he gave his plan which was exactly what Trump had been doing from the start. There was no change from Trump's plan to Biden's. The only difference would be the Democrats and MSM would hail it as brilliant and would back everything he did.


You need to read more and from higher quality sources. Trump has not followed science on anything because he thinks he knows more than the scientists.

If you think Biden’s plan mimics Trump’s you are a serious fool.

See what happens in the first two or three months after Biden takes over. I think what you will see will look nothing like what we have seen from the Trump idiot!

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:31:21   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
You need to read more and from higher quality sources. Trump has not followed science on anything because he thinks he knows more than the scientists.

If you think Biden’s plan mimics Trump’s you are a serious fool.

See what happens in the first two or three months after Biden takes over. I think what you will see will look nothing like what we have seen from the Trump idiot!


What's up rumi? Two MOST EXCELLENT posts in a row!

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:33:08   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
Kickaha wrote:
Face it, Trump could have created a vaccine and got it to everyone last May and people like you would have still bitched about it, upset that he didn't have a vaccine or cure back in January.


No he could not have, scientifically impossible as we have seen, and Trump did not create any vaccine.

Trump put all his eggs in the vaccine basket and we see the results. I applaud him for his efforts to get a vaccine ready in record time, even though his participation in this effort was truly minimal. But his refusal to take it seriously for 10 months to the detriment of millions will go down in history as one of the largest blunders in American leadership.

History will not be kind to the Trump idiot, nor to those stupid enough to still be fooled by his con game.

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:35:13   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
No he could not have, scientifically impossible as we have seen, and Trump did not create any vaccine.

Trump put all his eggs in the vaccine basket and we see the results. I applaud him for his efforts to get a vaccine ready in record time, even though his participation in this effort was truly minimal. But his refusal to take it seriously for 10 months to the detriment of millions will go down in history as one of the largest blunders in American leadership.

History will not be kind to the Trump idiot, nor to those stupid enough to still be fooled by his con game.
No he could not have, scientifically impossible as... (show quote)


Make it three.

Reply
 
 
Jan 2, 2021 21:41:57   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
GoCubs wrote:
What's up rumi? Two MOST EXCELLENT posts in a row!


Happy 2021 GC,

Hope you had a good holiday season!

The year is starting out very well. My wife is an Ohio State grad and in her life of more than 6 decades, her Alma matter had never beaten Clemson. She remembers the OSU-Clemson game that resulted in the firing of Woody Hayes many years ago, so for her, 2021 might just be the best year ever after last night.

And that would mean a very good year for me too lol!

So ready to throw Trump and 2020 into the dustbin of history and move forward towards something more in keeping with traditional American values.

The best to you in this year of hopeful positive change!

Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:45:45   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
You need to read more and from higher quality sources. Trump has not followed science on anything because he thinks he knows more than the scientists.

If you think Biden’s plan mimics Trump’s you are a serious fool.

See what happens in the first two or three months after Biden takes over. I think what you will see will look nothing like what we have seen from the Trump idiot!



Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:46:09   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
GoCubs wrote:
What's up rumi? Two MOST EXCELLENT posts in a row!



Reply
Jan 2, 2021 21:52:24   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
You need to read more and from higher quality sources. Trump has not followed science on anything because he thinks he knows more than the scientists.

If you think Biden’s plan mimics Trump’s you are a serious fool.

See what happens in the first two or three months after Biden takes over. I think what you will see will look nothing like what we have seen from the Trump idiot!


You obviously don't know anything about Biden's covid plan. It is almost word for word the same as Trump's plan. Biden has lied about his academic credentials, he has been caught plagiarising speeches and academic papers for decades. You can't trust anything he says, just as you can't trust him to have an original thought. Trump's operation warp speed has been sucessful in getting not just one vaccine, bur two as of today with the promise of a few others shortly. While he was hoping to have 20 million doses by the end of 2020, he did get 12 million doses shipped. This is less than a year after the pandemic hit us. He got business to increase production of PPE and ventilators. That also includes getting other manufacturers to produce the vital equipment on their own or under threat of the strategic production act. I understand that you hate Trump, but why can't you give him credit for anything. A lot of Americans believed he was doing a good enough job to be reelected. He actually received more votes than any incumbent president for reelection and even more votes than Obama. It appears that Biden has won the election, but many question it because of all the irregularities that have plagued the election.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.