One Political Plaza - Home of politics
well i found what should be posted
Nov 27, 2020 13:11:25   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
i belive that this will come to be true some already has please watch this ..it will make sense for you people believe in god ..you will love this so wtch this = https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2737807066478238
if you are thick headed may need to watch a lot this makes sense at close to the end the prophet says that Trump will win in a landslide . well that means that he said is there a landslide carries a lot of debris with it .. so here is the debris ..this is going to be th debris coming down the hill to = https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/durham-report-imminent/
if this really happen's the real truth is coming .. but we should pray to god to thank him from resurrecting us THE U.S from all the evil corruption that could have engulfed us if you do not believe google this & that ..because god wants the glory for the credit that he has done for us & THE U.S SO PLEASE post your thoughts so maybe it will stay on for a while more longer than they allow it to thx me

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 14:32:31   #
SinnieK
 
I do hope and wish that Bill Barr would push forward and really do something about it besides making noises. I know that it is not an easy job for Barr and his team because of the DS (deep state) trying to block the truth from being exposed, OFFICIALLY.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 14:34:39   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
meridianlesilie wrote:
i belive that this will come to be true some already has please watch this ..it will make sense for you people believe in god ..you will love this so wtch this = https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2737807066478238
if you are thick headed may need to watch a lot this makes sense at close to the end the prophet says that Trump will win in a landslide . well that means that he said is there a landslide carries a lot of debris with it .. so here is the debris ..this is going to be th debris coming down the hill to = https://thepoliticalwarroom.com/durham-report-imminent/
if this really happen's the real truth is coming .. but we should pray to god to thank him from resurrecting us THE U.S from all the evil corruption that could have engulfed us if you do not believe google this & that ..because god wants the glory for the credit that he has done for us & THE U.S SO PLEASE post your thoughts so maybe it will stay on for a while more longer than they allow it to thx me
i belive that this will come to be true some alre... (show quote)



EXCELLENT ALL
For those who supposedly count lies against President Trump Well there are now Fourty Eight Million TOLD BY AND (NOW DOCUMENTED!) BY SOCIALIST TEAM BIDEN & THE PUPPET MASTERS, Who want your souls, in just 3 weeks.
AND WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED







| Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2020 14:48:47   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Weasel wrote:
EXCELLENT ALL
For those who supposedly count lies against President Trump Well there are now Fourty Eight Million TOLD BY AND (NOW DOCUMENTED!) BY SOCIALIST TEAM BIDEN & THE PUPPET MASTERS, Who want your souls, in just 3 weeks.
AND WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Where is the "(NOW DOCUMENTED!)"?

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 14:55:27   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Where is the "(NOW DOCUMENTED!)"?


You did not watch the videos
Hmmmm....

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 15:28:26   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Weasel wrote:
You did not watch the videos
Hmmmm....


No I didn't and that is not documentation.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 16:06:21   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
Bad Bob wrote:
No I didn't and that is not documentation.


really see this = sidney docket court that is = https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf theres ya some document

now georgia = https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf
there you go

| Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2020 16:11:17   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
Weasel wrote:
You did not watch the videos
Hmmmm....


bad bob is a dumb person here you can have this to = georgia = https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf
michigan =https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 16:36:55   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 


OK, so what was the court out come?

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 18:31:10   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Bad Bob wrote:
OK, so what was the court out come?


Come on bob, quit acting so stupid. Can you research anything your self? Makes me wonder who posts all those yoohoo topics for you. One minute, you know everything. And the next minute your brain dead, and posting cartoons. (Help me, Help me)

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 18:47:28   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Weasel wrote:
Come on bob, quit acting so stupid. Can you research anything your self? Makes me wonder who posts all those yoohoo topics for you. One minute, you know everything. And the next minute your brain dead, and posting cartoons. (Help me, Help me)


Oh really

| Reply
 
 
Nov 29, 2020 00:08:06   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Oh really


And that’s his answer! Yup, zombie!!!

| Reply
Nov 29, 2020 08:07:41   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
And that’s his answer! Yup, zombie!!!



| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.