One Political Plaza - Home of politics
POTUS just fired 11 advisors to the Pentagon
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 27, 2020 12:45:17   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 12:58:21   #
Lonewolf
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


He will do anything to harm our country

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 13:03:02   #
bahmer
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


Amen and Amen

| Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2020 13:13:09   #
TommyRadd Loc: Midwest USA
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


Should have been done about 3 years and 10 months ago.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 13:40:07   #
Auntie Dee
 
TommyRadd wrote:
Should have been done about 3 years and 10 months ago.


AGREED!

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 13:43:50   #
kemmer
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
AGREED!

Perfectly understandable that a dummy like Trump would be uncomfortable with someone like Albright.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 13:44:44   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Lonewolf wrote:
He will do anything to harm our country


Are you going to cry?

| Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2020 13:45:46   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
kemmer wrote:
Perfectly understandable that a dummy like Trump would be uncomfortable with someone like Albright.


He probably didn't like her broach pin collection.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 13:48:09   #
11Bravo
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


WTF Kissenger & Albright,I thought they were dead!!The POTUS is draining the swamp for sure & pretty soon he's going the need a sewer jet pump truck to flush scum out.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 14:01:31   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
11Bravo wrote:
WTF Kissenger & Albright,I thought they were dead!!The POTUS is draining the swamp for sure & pretty soon he's going the need a sewer jet pump truck to flush scum out.



| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 14:43:11   #
SinnieK
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


It is over due, Trump should not have these people around in the first place; they are with the globalist. Trump loves the military but the top brasses are the problem. I bet all the Join Chief of Staffs are with the globalist who love to control the world and make America no longer a SOVEREIGN country.

| Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2020 15:55:04   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
SinnieK wrote:
It is over due, Trump should not have these people around in the first place; they are with the globalist. Trump loves the military but the top brasses are the problem. I bet all the Join Chief of Staffs are with the globalist who love to control the world and make America no longer a SOVEREIGN country.


Makes perfect sense. You have to control the top positions to control everything. We still control the tip-top position with POTUS, and he keeps rearranging the furniture on them in the middle of the night. A lot of stubbed toes every time someone yells out. Now he's getting rid of those who refuse to go away.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 16:40:24   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Peewee wrote:
Kissenger, Albright, and some other deep state operatives.

https://youtu.be/1ay5N3fXgYo


They'll be back by jan 21st next year.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 16:56:41   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
lpnmajor wrote:
They'll be back by jan 21st next year.


Your living in a dream world. The courts are turning against you already. But dream on.

| Reply
Nov 27, 2020 17:07:35   #
11Bravo
 
SinnieK wrote:
It is over due, Trump should not have these people around in the first place; they are with the globalist. Trump loves the military but the top brasses are the problem. I bet all the Join Chief of Staffs are with the globalist who love to control the world and make America no longer a SOVEREIGN country.


The JCS is a sewer onto itself, bulldog turd Mattis is/was on the CCP payroll w/MIL SPEC contractors. RATS live in sewers, POTUS knows where to look, Gen. Flynn is getting his payback too. Space Force is a key op in this.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.