One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Dominion Exec VP Lets It Slip: Software Switched Votes From One Candidate to Another
Nov 22, 2020 08:50:28   #
| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 10:43:27   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Dominion Exec. "Admits", voter fraud, in it's voting mechanism......{ How can this election, be verified?},,,,It cannot be done! Take this election "over again", this time with scrutiny on both sides, start to finish!

No mail in votes....Voter "I.D.", no exceptions.....time limit on accepting votes.....THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Just think: Biden, could pack the Supreme Court, with "2" Clintons, an Eric Holder, Schiff, Nadler, BOOKER, BERNIE SANDERS, POCAHONTAS WARREN, BARRY HUSSEIN OBAMA....**Whoever they want**, "IF" they control the Congress, Senate, & Presidency. "WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM?

WHO? Watch as America slowly disappears from the world stage as the most powerful, to the most corrupt, & in-effectual...under *Demoncrat leadership!...........:O{{{

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 11:54:40   #
1alpha7
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
Dominion Exec. "Admits", voter fraud, in it's voting mechanism......{ How can this election, be verified?},,,,It cannot be done! Take this election "over again", this time with scrutiny on both sides, start to finish!

No mail-in votes...Voter "I.D.", no exceptions.....time limit on accepting votes.....THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Just think: Biden could pack the Supreme Court, with "2" Clintons, an Eric Holder, Schiff, Nadler, BOOKER, BERNIE SANDERS, POCAHONTAS WARREN, BARRY HUSSEIN OBAMA....**Whoever they want**, "IF" they control the Congress, Senate, & Presidency. "WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM?

WHO? Watch as America slowly disappears from the world stage as the most powerful, to the most corrupt, & in-effectual...under *Demoncrat leadership!...........:O{{{
Dominion Exec. "Admits", voter fraud, in... (show quote)


We still have a chance. The information brought to the Supreme Court with Justices who stand by the Constitution can still redeem the USA. The Justices who will not back the Constitution should be Impeached!
God Bless The USA!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 14:44:14   #
Lonewolf
 


If that's true why do hand recounts uphold the vote and trump still loses

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 07:55:35   #
Tug484
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If that's true why do hand recounts uphold the vote and trump still loses


They didn't dump the ones they were supposed to.
They just counted them all again.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 07:57:36   #
1alpha7
 
Tug484 wrote:
They didn't dump the ones they were supposed to.
They just counted them all again.


Yes... That's right! They recounted all illegal & legal ballots together, it seems!

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 08:03:55   #
Tug484
 
1alpha7 wrote:
Yes... That's right! They recounted all illegal & legal ballots together, it seems!


Yes.
I think Kemp has been working against Trump and was told you better tow the line or you're in trouble.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 09:06:13   #
1alpha7
 
Tug484 wrote:
Yes.
I think Kemp has been working against Trump and was told you better tow the line or you're in trouble.


This article shows Dominion's acceptance of Guilt, according to 'RightWing.org:

"On Friday morning at 10 a.m. the Pennsylvania State Government Committee was supposed to hold a hearing with Dominion to identify and correct irregularities in Pennsylvania’s voting process. Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf decertified every voting machine over security concerns.
Hours before the hearing, Dominion lawyer-ed up and company representatives backed out of testifying before the committee. They refused to say their machines worked as promised, and added credibility to Powell’s allegations."

Of course this is only one response that I've found recently!

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 10:27:06   #
EN Submarine Qualified Loc: Wisconsin East coast
 
Tug484 wrote:
Yes.
I think Kemp has been working against Trump and was told you better tow the line or you're in trouble.


Please excuse me.
It is 'toe' the line. As in the beginning of a race.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:35:12   #
Tug484
 
1alpha7 wrote:
This article shows Dominion's acceptance of Guilt, according to 'RightWing.org:

"On Friday morning at 10 a.m. the Pennsylvania State Government Committee was supposed to hold a hearing with Dominion to identify and correct irregularities in Pennsylvania’s voting process. Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf decertified every voting machine over security concerns.
Hours before the hearing, Dominion lawyer-ed up and company representatives backed out of testifying before the committee. They refused to say their machines worked as promised, and added credibility to Powell’s allegations."

Of course this is only one response that I've found recently!
This article shows Dominion's acceptance of Guilt,... (show quote)



I heard Kemp's state was paid a million dollars to use Dominion and I'd bet some found it's way into his pocket and if he didn't recount the votes right, he was going to be outed.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:54:10   #
jjofaz
 
Well, Kemp is going to have a Very Merry Christmas. He's too lazy and stubborn to count the votes. Kemp will see that that money will pull his state out of the CoVid struggles and to hell with Trump. When Congress isn't pushing things the conservative way he will start pissing and moaning never realizing he was the harbinger to all his own troubles.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:57:38   #
Tug484
 
jjofaz wrote:
Well, Kemp is going to have a Very Merry Christmas. He's too lazy and stubborn to count the votes. Kemp will see that that money will pull his state out of the CoVid struggles and to hell with Trump. When Congress isn't pushing things the conservative way he will start pissing and moaning never realizing he was the harbinger to all his own troubles.



Nothing will be hidden that won't be revealed.
There's a day of reckoning coming for all of them.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 17:00:12   #
jjofaz
 
Let's only hope it isn't washed over by the socialist msm.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 17:01:15   #
Tug484
 
jjofaz wrote:
Let's only hope it isn't washed over by the socialist msm.



| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 17:10:15   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If that's true why do hand recounts uphold the vote and trump still loses


Michigan election workers witness voter fraud "'THE MOST CORRUPT THING I'VE EVER SEEN!"

It is worse than you think.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.