One Political Plaza - Home of politics
I'm torn....
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Nov 22, 2020 20:22:13   #
Abel
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Don’t buy the lie.
Mail in votes were not allowed to be counted till the next day.
More Dems voted by mail than repugs.
Thereby as mail in votes were counted dem votes began to soar.
Not magic not a mystery.
Don’t buy Giuliano’s lies.
He’s been thrown out of every court he been in lately.
This was noted by every news broadcasting agency before November 3rd.
Faux noise is not a news agency.


IMHO:
1. What lie? That this election was honest, or that the Biden won the election?
2. That's because by law they came in too late to be valid and the dems running the counting decided to count them anyway. They were, and are, invalid. The arrived about 3-4 am Nov 4. No republicans or independents were allowed to observe the counting, again making them invalid, thus illegal.
3. Partly True, fewer physically but these few voted multiple times so it looks like more, and the ratio of dem votes to repub votes was excessively high, nearly statistically impossible.
4. True, due to democrat ballot box stuffing.
5. No magic, no mystery, just ballot box stuffing.
6. Giuliani isn't lying, nor is Sidney Powell.
7. Would guess that these judges were on the liberal side.
8. Every news broadcasting agency in MSM is a liberal arm of the democrat party.
9. Faux News is as liberal as any of the rest since Rupert Murdoch died and his liberal son took over the company.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:36:34   #
Auntie Dee
 
proud republican wrote:
What I'm saying,maybe President made a mistake by over negativity about mail in ballots . ...


Won't matter in the final analysis! The main FRAUD happened elsewhere! Trump KNEW the Dem's would cheat, they ALWAYS DO! But he had not been clued-in to the software problem with the voting machines! Or, if he had, he kept it close to the chest, so as NOT to show his hand! Trump would make a great poker player!!!

But the stakes here are much higher than any poker game, this is about the future direction of the USA!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:39:16   #
Abel
 
proud republican wrote:
At first I was thinking maybe it's time for President Trump to move on...However now I'm thinking how could it be?? He was winning by hundreds of thousands the night before , but than in the morning , poof ! !! his lead all but disappeared????There's something seriously wrong with this picture...I also been thinking that maybe President Trump made huge mistake by vilifying mail in ballots so much that Republicans didn't mailed their ballots as much as they should of and maybe it could of made a difference!
At first I was thinking maybe it's time for Pres... (show quote)


Remember, It's not the votes that control who wins an election, it is who counts the votes that controls who wins the election, and the democrats are doing the counting in secret, with improper supervision, which is against the law. And this election is fraught with fraud due to the computer programming and democrats on the ready to "create" more Biden ballots in sufficient numbers to back-fill invalid ballots fast enough to overcome Trumps landslide lead in PA. Trumps lead was so large the democrats had to stop the count to catch up. The Wizard was behind the curtain working his magic ass off to get this done fast enough to be ready at opening time Nov 5. But they caught him anyway, and it's a matter of time to get through the democrat kangaroo courts and to an honest judge to straighten this mess out. The SCOTUS doesn't want to get involved, but they may have too. Patience. President Trump is worth the wait and the effort. President Trump must NOT concede, no matter how loudly the democrats scream for him to do so!

| Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2020 20:43:28   #
Auntie Dee
 
Milosia2 wrote:
There was No democratic fraud!
Donald did not get enough votes To win.
He lost.
This altered state of reality he’s decided to live in is both ridiculous and so childish.
Pack his crap and drag him off the Peoples Property! It’s time to go Donald, yes you can still be the president of your own little country !
We’ll call it Trumstown!
Base it in Guyana , have his entire base move there. Where they activate all the same nonsense they’ve been trying to get away with here.
A win win !
There was No democratic fraud! br Donald did not g... (show quote)


Perhaps you should think of moving to your own little country somewhere...you seems to enjoy that Authoritarianism trait of telling other people what is to do and how to do it!! Seems you dwell in an altered state of reality, probably due to listening only to CNN & MSNBC!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:44:33   #
Auntie Dee
 
Milosia2 wrote:
We know the outcome trump lost his erection!


Have you consulted with Melania about that?

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:50:36   #
Auntie Dee
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahahaha.... Much too late now. Several states have used mail ballots exclusively for years.


Yes, there are 5 states that use all mail-in ballots, they are all fairly low-population states and those laws have been in place for long enough to have all of the quirks, mistakes and misunderstandings worked out! With all that in place, it seems to work well for them.

But to instigate a brand new method of voting, by sending an UNREQUESTED BALLOT to every registered voter in a state, particularly in high-population states just a few months before a MAJOR NATIONAL ELECTION is an INVITATION for FRAUD!!

Nevada and some other states seem to be PROVING this out as we speak!!!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:53:02   #
Auntie Dee
 
Milosia wrote:
This was all caused by Trump.
It’s because he’s an avowed Criminal. His whole life he’s been a criminal. He stole $400 Million from his fathers Estate. Didn’t pay workers he owed money to, stiffed business contractors, hasn’t paid taxes for...his whole life. Oh damn, the list is Huge.
He gets away with it all by saying it’s Fake News. Lies, all lies. Popeye did it. As a child would say.
This is bad, in itself, but he has a group of unwavering gullible ewes that believe everything he says.
They are not streetsmart, just gullible.
They are always trying to dress him up in impeccable White Suits totally above anything earthly.
He’s a conman, a grifter, a liar, a thief, a traitor to your country, a murderer, adulterer, oh boy this list keeps getting bigger !
Nobody is singling Donald out for crimes.
Donald is crime. He’s a psychopath.
He has lied to the murcan people over 25,000 times.
These are vetted lies, not fake news.
The man is not qualified to be a president of Anything.
The people you think are against trump, are against trump because they know these things.
His base hasn’t gotten the message yet. If you didn’t know, Now you know.
They’re his sweet gullible ewes.
This was all caused by Trump. br It’s because he’s... (show quote)


Why don't you make-up some MORE LIES about the President of YOUR COUNTRY! You certainly seem to get off on it!!!

| Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2020 20:56:27   #
Auntie Dee
 
woodguru wrote:
Use your sense of logic and common sense, you are close. There is nothing wrong with the process of counting millions of votes, and here's the kicker...

The states that have the slower counts all had chances to make the process quicker and easier, we saw court challenges by the GOP in key states to keep them from counting early, or even do the prep which involves the time consuming matching and verifying work. The GOP wanted chaos and confusion of late counts and challenges. Look how many states have a system that goes so smoothly we never hear anything.
Use your sense of logic and common sense, you are ... (show quote)


Each state makes up its OWN voting rules, some have good rules, some not so much! You seem to be trying to blame the GOP for that??? Maybe the smooth running states have rules that make it not so EASY to cheat??

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 20:59:45   #
Auntie Dee
 
SinnieK wrote:
Do not question "who won the 2020 election?" The fact is Trump would have won the election if there was no fraud involved.

Just think about the fact:

In 2016 Trump won the election just by faith that he might be the only answer the people had and he was elected by a landslide.

In 2020 Trump had proved what he had accomplished in 4 years. He did his very best to keep his promises. And more minorities (different minority groups) voted for him and more democrats (real democrats not socialist democrats) voted for him. More supports from military and law enforcement and also more unions groups because of the jobs Trump had created. He brought peace to the middle East. Bring troops home...etc...

So why you doubt if he did win the election?

Now look at Biden: Closer to 60% of democrats believed that Biden has dementia; so why would they voted in someone with this condition to run the country? Unless Biden running mate (Kamala Harris) is a great leader that they knew for sure that she can run the country. But we all know that, among the 20+ candidates, Kamala didn't even make to the top 4 in the primary in fact she was among the 4 at the bottom.

From this stand point what make you think that the people in the right mind would vote for these two clowns?
Do not question "who won the 2020 election?&q... (show quote)


Common sense and a bit of ordinary logic would prove your point! Unfortunately Democrats possess very little of either!!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 21:03:16   #
Auntie Dee
 
IdahoLady wrote:
Just putting this out there for you all.
There is one thing I believe Biden had right this election was for the soul of this country. If you voted for truth and the American way you voted Trump. If you want evil to rule you voted for Biden. Just go look at what they want to do the people that don’t agree with them


YES, that does tell you PROOF POSITIVE who is speaking the truth!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 21:06:03   #
Seth
 
Abel wrote:
IMHO:
1. What lie? That this election was honest, or that the Biden won the election?
2. That's because by law they came in too late to be valid and the dems running the counting decided to count them anyway. They were, and are, invalid. The arrived about 3-4 am Nov 4. No republicans or independents were allowed to observe the counting, again making them invalid, thus illegal.
3. Partly True, fewer physically but these few voted multiple times so it looks like more, and the ratio of dem votes to repub votes was excessively high, nearly statistically impossible.
4. True, due to democrat ballot box stuffing.
5. No magic, no mystery, just ballot box stuffing.
6. Giuliani isn't lying, nor is Sidney Powell.
7. Would guess that these judges were on the liberal side.
8. Every news broadcasting agency in MSM is a liberal arm of the democrat party.
9. Faux News is as liberal as any of the rest since Rupert Murdoch died and his liberal son took over the company.
IMHO: br 1. What lie? That this election was hones... (show quote)


All totally accurate.

The denial from the left has nothing to do with any desire to ascertain the truth nor with any interest in any of the evidence presented in the form of hundreds of affidavits by eye witnesses.

Their denial is based solely on wanting Biden to replace President Trump, and as in every other point of contention, their "facts" are based on their desires, that including those who are fully aware that the mainstream media is more a PR firm for the Democrats than an accurate information source.

This, in turn, once again demonstrates their disdain for the US Constitution and the will of their fellow Americans.

| Reply
 
 
Nov 22, 2020 21:06:04   #
Auntie Dee
 
Seth wrote:
No, all Trump did was call it as he saw it, and he was right on the money. A number of us posted back then that we saw the same thing was definitely going to happen, and we were correct.

The Democrats miscalculated the numbers of votes that would be cast for Trump, and it was their desperation to "fix" this that got them caught.

Their second miscalculation was their expected blue wave -- they already knew that the Mail-In Voting Scam was going to be a mess, but they thought they were going to annihilate the Republicans down ballot, and have a clear path to electing the president through a House vote. That didn't happen, the GOP will win on state delegation votes and still controls the Senate for the VP vote, so they've had to go into cheating overdrive.

Now everything is exposed, from the fraudulent mail-in ballot counts to the Dominion software debacle, so the MSM and the Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to pull the usual "nothing to see here" routine and push through a Biden transition to further convince the American people that the election is a done deal.

I look forward to seeing what happens next week when Giuliani, Powell and Ellis reveal all in court.
No, all Trump did was call it as he saw it, and he... (show quote)


You hit it RIGHT on the nail! Don't leave out Sydney Powell, she will be revealing the Criminality that occurred in Georgia this coming week! WATCH for it!!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 21:07:54   #
Auntie Dee
 
Seth wrote:
Crushing those who don't agree with one's doctrine is standard procedure in a totalitarian state.

Americans should realize that in wanting to make those lists of Trump supporters the Democrats are signalling their true colors.


It is incredibly sad & alarming that those kind of thoughts even OCCUR in this country! I NEVER imagined the day that that would happen!!!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 21:10:21   #
| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 21:11:23   #
Seth
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
You hit it RIGHT on the nail! Don't leave out Sydney Powell, she will be revealing the Criminality that occurred in Georgia this coming week! WATCH for it!!


I totally look forward to it.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.