One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
On the Georgia Ballot Re-Count
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Nov 21, 2020 07:03:39   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - “This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she said in a Thursday statement.

In a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger last week, prior to the hand recount beginning, Rep. Doug Collins, the head of President Donald Trump’s Georgia recount team stated the following:

"In 2018, when 230,000 absentee ballots were cast, 3.5% were rejected for signature mismatches or other reasons. In 2020, when more than 1.2 million absentee ballots were cast, the rejection rate fell to 0.3%. Did the massive increase in ballots overwhelm the verification process?".....

“The audit does not include a review of signatures on absentee ballot applications and ballot envelopes to confirm the validity of the statutory signature verification process by the counties".

Simply put, the Georgia Ballot re-count was a sham, a fraud, and in insult to the intelligence of any rational thinking human being.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 07:44:24   #
tbutkovich
 
Of course. They just wanted to get it over with so they did not do a single cross check. We need election reform and more CCTV cameras especially in the places where they process the majority of ballots

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:07:30   #
tbutkovich
 
Biden is all smiles because he and his team cheated the vote. He lives in the sewer with the other sewer rats.

Biden’s thinks because he wears the label “catholic” he has secured himself a place in the promised land! Let’s see if that works out for you on judgement day!

Biden isn’t much of a family man either, As master of the household, he raised his son to become a chronic drug and alcohol addict and sex pervert.

He used his son in business deals to enrich himself. He’s the kinda guy who would sell his grandmother down the river if she were still alive.

He spent forty seven years in politics and has mastered one thing: “How to milk the government and the taxpayer!”

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:21:21   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
ACP45 wrote:
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - “This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she said in a Thursday statement.

In a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger last week, prior to the hand recount beginning, Rep. Doug Collins, the head of President Donald Trump’s Georgia recount team stated the following:

"In 2018, when 230,000 absentee ballots were cast, 3.5% were rejected for signature mismatches or other reasons. In 2020, when more than 1.2 million absentee ballots were cast, the rejection rate fell to 0.3%. Did the massive increase in ballots overwhelm the verification process?".....

“The audit does not include a review of signatures on absentee ballot applications and ballot envelopes to confirm the validity of the statutory signature verification process by the counties".

Simply put, the Georgia Ballot re-count was a sham, a fraud, and in insult to the intelligence of any rational thinking human being.
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - ... (show quote)


Childish.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:25:02   #
tbutkovich
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Childish.


In a pig’s eye!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:25:55   #
ed4short Loc: New Hampshire
 
GOOD NEWS
The election is far from over.
This idiot is so disturbed that he doesn't even know he has overstepped his bounds

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:41:19   #
DASHY
 
ACP45 wrote:
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - “This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she said in a Thursday statement.

In a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger last week, prior to the hand recount beginning, Rep. Doug Collins, the head of President Donald Trump’s Georgia recount team stated the following:

"In 2018, when 230,000 absentee ballots were cast, 3.5% were rejected for signature mismatches or other reasons. In 2020, when more than 1.2 million absentee ballots were cast, the rejection rate fell to 0.3%. Did the massive increase in ballots overwhelm the verification process?".....

“The audit does not include a review of signatures on absentee ballot applications and ballot envelopes to confirm the validity of the statutory signature verification process by the counties".

Simply put, the Georgia Ballot re-count was a sham, a fraud, and in insult to the intelligence of any rational thinking human being.
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - ... (show quote)


It was also completely unnecessary. Georgia was just going through the motions in order to appease the furious president, knowing it is a lost cause. Trump's entire world is being consumed by his fury.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 08:43:16   #
DASHY
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Biden is all smiles because he and his team cheated the vote. He lives in the sewer with the other sewer rats.

Biden’s thinks because he wears the label “catholic” he has secured himself a place in the promised land! Let’s see if that works out for you on judgement day!

Biden isn’t much of a family man either, As master of the household, he raised his son to become a chronic drug and alcohol addict and sex pervert.

He used his son in business deals to enrich himself. He’s the kinda guy who would sell his grandmother down the river if she were still alive.

He spent forty seven years in politics and has mastered one thing: “How to milk the government and the taxpayer!”
Biden is all smiles because he and his team cheate... (show quote)


Time to give up the campaign BS. The contest is over. Biden won.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 10:12:48   #
tbutkovich
 
I will NEVER give up! This has to be taken to the floor of the Supreme Court!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 21:16:11   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
ACP45 wrote:
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - “This so-called hand recount went exactly as we expected because Georgia simply recounted all the illegal ballots that had been included in the total,” she said in a Thursday statement.

In a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger last week, prior to the hand recount beginning, Rep. Doug Collins, the head of President Donald Trump’s Georgia recount team stated the following:

"In 2018, when 230,000 absentee ballots were cast, 3.5% were rejected for signature mismatches or other reasons. In 2020, when more than 1.2 million absentee ballots were cast, the rejection rate fell to 0.3%. Did the massive increase in ballots overwhelm the verification process?".....

“The audit does not include a review of signatures on absentee ballot applications and ballot envelopes to confirm the validity of the statutory signature verification process by the counties".

Simply put, the Georgia Ballot re-count was a sham, a fraud, and in insult to the intelligence of any rational thinking human being.
Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis - ... (show quote)


>>>

I am still waiting for someone to get indicted and arrested for anything related to these events.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 04:07:07   #
DASHY
 
tbutkovich wrote:
I will NEVER give up! This has to be taken to the floor of the Supreme Court!


With NO EVIDENCE?

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 04:15:47   #
DASHY
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

I am still waiting for someone to get indicted and arrested for anything related to these events.


There is a long line of people waiting to sue Trump when he leaves office in January and loses the protections of the U.S. legal system. Cyrus Vance is at the head of the list.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 06:24:22   #
tbutkovich
 
Trump will be awarded the electoral vote in Georgia because Trump was 750000 votes ahead in the late hours on the eve of the election and the next morning he was only up by 40000 votes. Lin Wood has plenty of evidence and he is 100% certain their will be a revote in the Senate Races not a runoff and expects Trump will win the electoral votes in Georgia because the voting rules were changed by the Governor and Secretary of State who do not have the authority to do so. Same outcome occurred in several other states which could also be changed.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 13:23:50   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
DASHY wrote:
There is a long line of people waiting to sue Trump when he leaves office in January and loses the protections of the U.S. legal system. Cyrus Vance is at the head of the list.


>>>

Vance died 18 years ago...what gives ?

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 13:24:32   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Trump will be awarded the electoral vote in Georgia because Trump was 750000 votes ahead in the late hours on the eve of the election and the next morning he was only up by 40000 votes. Lin Wood has plenty of evidence and he is 100% certain their will be a revote in the Senate Races not a runoff and expects Trump will win the electoral votes in Georgia because the voting rules were changed by the Governor and Secretary of State who do not have the authority to do so. Same outcome occurred in several other states which could also be changed.
Trump will be awarded the electoral vote in Georgi... (show quote)


>>>

I pray you’re right but I need to see it happen already.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.