One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Movie Noah
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Aug 4, 2014 21:34:17   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Has anyone seen it?

What did you think?

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 21:44:09   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Has anyone seen it?

What did you think?


I have not seen it, but want to. I have not heard good reviews on it from word of mouth. Someone told me there was a scene in it where large boulders talked to Noah, I believe. Can't swear to it, though. :roll:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 21:57:15   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
AuntiE wrote:
Has anyone seen it?

What did you think?


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Movies won't matter when EBOLA comes to your town !

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 22:56:57   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Has anyone seen it?

What did you think?


My brother in law and nephew did. They told us to save our money. It was wierd. Their words.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:03:02   #
bigmtman
 
Our Pastor recently announced that he had a confession to make. He and his wife had gone to see the movie "Noah." He said that it was the most un-Biblical "Biblical" movie that he had ever seen. He said that about the only truth in the movie was that there was a flood. He said that he was ashamed that they had wasted money on the movie.
We forgave him.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:05:21   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
bigmtman wrote:
Our Pastor recently announced that he had a confession to make. He and his wife had gone to see the movie "Noah." He said that it was the most un-Biblical "Biblical" movie that he had ever seen. He said that about the only truth in the movie was that there was a flood. He said that he was ashamed that they had wasted money on the movie.
We forgave him.


AMEN, as to Biblical.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:06:26   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
My brother in law and nephew did. They told us to save our money. It was wierd. Their words.


An accurate assessment. :thumbup:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:10:10   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
I have not seen it, but want to. I have not heard good reviews on it from word of mouth. Someone told me there was a scene in it where large boulders talked to Noah, I believe. Can't swear to it, though. :roll:


They are a mix of boulder/tree forms. If you have not heard good reviews, it is because there is little good to review. I endured the 97 long minutes, because UncleE did the on demand thing thinking I would want to see it. I felt it would be unkind to tell him I had ZERO interest in seeing it.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:32:05   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
AuntiE wrote:
They are a mix of boulder/tree forms. If you have not heard good reviews, it is because there is little good to review. I endured the 97 long minutes, because UncleE did the on demand thing thinking I would want to see it. I felt it would be unkind to tell him I had ZERO interest in seeing it.


I heard the whole story was underwater anyway. I live in ARK., so we see movies late. I guess it's a case of sink or swim. I don't noah damn thing.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:37:49   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
lpnmajor wrote:
I heard the whole story was underwater anyway. I live in ARK., so we see movies late. I guess it's a case of sink or swim. I don't noah damn thing.


Noah way you said that! :mrgreen: Noah dam would have stopped that flood, don'cha noah? :lol:

Sorry for the cheesy display of puns, folks. :oops:

By both the Doc and I. :roll:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:41:51   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
slatten49 wrote:
Noah way you said that! :mrgreen: Noah dam would have stopped that flood, don'cha noah? :lol:

Sorry for the cheesy display of puns, folks. :oops:

By both the Doc and I. :roll:


I don't noah of what jew speak. I would never flood this site with cheesy pun's, unless I had chili to go with it. Whatever floats your boat though. Into each life a little rain must fall for 40 days and 40 nights. :shock:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:44:37   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
They are a mix of boulder/tree forms. If you have not heard good reviews, it is because there is little good to review. I endured the 97 long minutes, because UncleE did the on demand thing thinking I would want to see it. I felt it would be unkind to tell him I had ZERO interest in seeing it.


The things you ladies put up with!! All because we think we are doing something you might enjoy!! No sarcasm here! I mean it!! Bless Mrs.B.'s heart!! It just shows yall's kind hearts, and tolerance for...stuff.. :) :thumbup:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:47:33   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
archie bunker wrote:
The things you ladies put up with!! All because we think we are doing something you might enjoy!! No sarcasm here! I mean it!! Bless Mrs.B.'s heart!! It just shows yall's kind hearts, and tolerance for...stuff.. :) :thumbup:


Huh! I always thought it was because they didn't know any better. I learn something new every day. :roll:

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:54:37   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
The things you ladies put up with!! All because we think we are doing something you might enjoy!! No sarcasm here! I mean it!! Bless Mrs.B.'s heart!! It just shows yall's kind hearts, and tolerance for...stuff.. :) :thumbup:


He usually checks the movie first or asks. In this instance, it was Noah, flood, presumed Biblical and did the "On Demand" thing. I already knew. I just could not be hateful. He was so pleased he had finally found a movie I would watch. He was all about how he had put Noah on the demand thing. The other thing he neglected to remember is I do not like Russell Crowe. I cannot fault him. He was trying to do a nice thing.

| Reply
Aug 4, 2014 23:57:06   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Huh! I always thought it was because they didn't know any better. I learn something new every day. :roll:


You can be replaced....easily! :!: :mrgreen:

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.