One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Voting fraud is a federal offense.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Nov 23, 2020 13:38:52   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
They had plenty of time to do that , but they needed real evidence


Really?? Took 4 mos for O administration and lackeys to get one re President Trump...

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 13:44:08   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
They had plenty of time to do that , but they needed real evidence


So, his computer, the recipients computer and material witnesses aren't enough? Okaaaay....

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 13:46:44   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
It is like saying it is just more right wing BS. Without any facts.


You folks on the port side really do go on... Saying things that defy logic, human nature, cause and effect, intelligence and of course the obvious, and then you expect sane, thinking people to believe what you say as though it actually occurred or made even an iota of sense.

You are like malevolent cartoon characters come to life.

| Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 14:00:47   #
mad protestot
 
steve66613 wrote:
Why isn’t the FBI going after this like Bulldogs?

Yeh.....you know there was fraud, but, not the extent.


i know they pruge 29 million dem's and still lost

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 14:03:24   #
moldyoldy
 
debeda wrote:
So, his computer, the recipients computer and material witnesses aren't enough? Okaaaay....


Nobody has seen any evidence. They say the fbi has had it for a year. Have they confirmed anything? This is Rudy doing what he is doing about election fraud. Keep pushing even though every time they ask for evidence you slink away.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 14:18:46   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Nobody has seen any evidence. They say the fbi has had it for a year. Have they confirmed anything? This is Rudy doing what he is doing about election fraud. Keep pushing even though every time they ask for evidence you slink away.


You advance the usual stupid argument that shows you know absolutely nothing about running an investigation, especially one that is of enough import to incentivise those being investigated to desperately evade being exposed.

If the evidence was blathered all over the place before it needed to be presented where it counts to satisfy your ilk, the subjects would have advance warning of what they need to make disappear or contaminate.

These are experienced, accomplished prosecutors who know how to preserve evidence until their case is ready to be sprung.

You'll hear all the evidence you can handle when they make their move.

Then you can commence weeping and gnashing your teeth.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 15:17:40   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Nobody has seen any evidence. They say the fbi has had it for a year. Have they confirmed anything? This is Rudy doing what he is doing about election fraud. Keep pushing even though every time they ask for evidence you slink away.


They receive the standard FBI response. "We cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

| Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 15:30:32   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
You advance the usual stupid argument that shows you know absolutely nothing about running an investigation, especially one that is of enough import to incentivise those being investigated to desperately evade being exposed.

If the evidence was blathered all over the place before it needed to be presented where it counts to satisfy your ilk, the subjects would have advance warning of what they need to make disappear or contaminate.

These are experienced, accomplished prosecutors who know how to preserve evidence until their case is ready to be sprung.

You'll hear all the evidence you can handle when they make their move.

Then you can commence weeping and gnashing your teeth.
You advance the usual stupid argument that shows y... (show quote)


Rudy

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 15:31:46   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Rudy


Rudy will soon occupy both your nightmares and those of many other leftists.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 15:40:25   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Nobody has seen any evidence. They say the fbi has had it for a year. Have they confirmed anything? This is Rudy doing what he is doing about election fraud. Keep pushing even though every time they ask for evidence you slink away.


The FBI ADMITTED they had Biden's laptop for a year. His former business partner showed corresponding emails on his devices, and gave statements regarding "business deals". WAY more reliable evidence than the Russia pee pee gate, and the left hung on to that for years

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:14:50   #
moldyoldy
 
debeda wrote:
The FBI ADMITTED they had Biden's laptop for a year. His former business partner showed corresponding emails on his devices, and gave statements regarding "business deals". WAY more reliable evidence than the Russia pee pee gate, and the left hung on to that for years
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Barr io still hiding parts of the mueller report.

| Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2020 16:16:35   #
moldyoldy
 
debeda wrote:
The FBI ADMITTED they had Biden's laptop for a year. His former business partner showed corresponding emails on his devices, and gave statements regarding "business deals". WAY more reliable evidence than the Russia pee pee gate, and the left hung on to that for years
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Too bad the FBI was not allowed to say that the laptop was a fraud. Once Barr is gone the facts will be revealed.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:18:22   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
Rudy will soon occupy both your nightmares and those of many other leftists.


Powell was fired for her stupidity, I wonder why Rudy is still around? He must be waiting for a pardon.

| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:19:20   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Barr io still hiding parts of the mueller report.



| Reply
Nov 23, 2020 16:20:17   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Too bad the FBI was not allowed to say that the laptop was a fraud. Once Barr is gone the facts will be revealed.


Omigosh, moldy, I cant even roll my eyes far enough for THAT one😖

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.