One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Where's President Trump????
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next>>
Nov 21, 2020 14:10:22   #
debeda
 
Seth wrote:
Face it: Your ilk is driven by political agendas, the rest of us by the rule of law and respect for the Constitution.

That about sums it up.


๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘YEP

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:21:59   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
debeda wrote:
No one ever said they trusted it in 2016. Just that we were able to overcome the eponymous cheating.


I see. So the right was able to overcome the cheating of the last cycle, including a Dem. administration, but was unable to overcome the cheating even though the right was the administration. The Dems. have really upped their game. They overcame an administration that warned of cheating, but left no fingerprints at the scene of the crime. Either that, or this administration was asleep at the switch. Which means that they did not take their own warning seriously or this administration was incompetent in pursuing it's own self interest.

My explanation is a lot simpler and fits more of the facts. This election was about Trump. He motivated his base and the opposition. Both sides came out to vote. There was no wave. My guess is, when the votes are certified at state and local levels, there will have been no great change. One party lost a little and one gained a little, depending on state or local jurisdiction. I'd also wager the rate at which incumbents won changed very little. That undercuts the cheating claim. Trump had a fatal flaw: he never wooed the opposition and spent most of his time angering them, whether verbally, with behavior, or policy. He motivated the opposition and never understood the Presidency. He wasn't cheated, he was removed by the shareholders.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:30:48   #
debeda
 
working class stiff wrote:
I see. So the right was able to overcome the cheating of the last cycle, including a Dem. administration, but was unable to overcome the cheating even though the right was the administration. The Dems. have really upped their game. They overcame an administration that warned of cheating, but left no fingerprints at the scene of the crime. Either that, or this administration was asleep at the switch. Which means that they did not take their own warning seriously or this administration was incompetent in pursuing it's own self interest.

My explanation is a lot simpler and fits more of the facts. This election was about Trump. He motivated his base and the opposition. Both sides came out to vote. There was no wave. My guess is, when the votes are certified at state and local levels, there will have been no great change. One party lost a little and one gained a little, depending on state or local jurisdiction. I'd also wager the rate at which incumbents won changed very little. That undercuts the cheating claim. Trump had a fatal flaw: he never wooed the opposition and spent most of his time angering them, whether verbally, with behavior, or policy. He motivated the opposition and never understood the Presidency. He wasn't cheated, he was removed by the shareholders.
I see. So the right was able to overcome the chea... (show quote)


We all have our opinion. Now that Domunion has headed for the hills and lawyered up, we'll see.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:37:51   #
Joanna
 
I am positive that his lawyers have told him to lay low so he does NOT slip and say something that will wreck his chances.
We will hear from our Great President soon.
Letโ€™s keep praying for him. Donโ€™t give up on him. We need him in our America! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:40:01   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
debeda wrote:
We all have our opinion. Now that Domunion has headed for the hills and lawyered up, we'll see.


I find it very telling that before this election three prominent Democrats warned that Dominion Software was unreliable and subject to manipulation.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:47:09   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JFlorio wrote:
I find it very telling that before this election three prominent Democrats warned that Dominion Software was unreliable and subject to manipulation.


Donna Brazile can't be everywhere. You have to give some others playing time. Like Chris Wallace, John Roberts, and Neil Cavuto.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:48:05   #
Seth
 
JFlorio wrote:
I find it very telling that before this election three prominent Democrats warned that Dominion Software was unreliable and subject to manipulation.


Notice how the mainstream media has abruptly forgotten about that little tidbit.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 14:49:45   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Seth wrote:
Notice how the mainstream media has abruptly forgotten about that little tidbit.


We no longer have a MSM. We have a deep state (left) propaganda machine. Easily provable.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 15:06:19   #
Seth
 
JFlorio wrote:
We no longer have a MSM. We have a deep state (left) propaganda machine. Easily provable.


They prove it daily. We see the product every day in lefties' posts right here at OPP.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 15:28:02   #
debeda
 
Joanna wrote:
I am positive that his lawyers have told him to lay low so he does NOT slip and say something that will wreck his chances.
We will hear from our Great President soon.
Letโ€™s keep praying for him. Donโ€™t give up on him. We need him in our America! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ


I agree, Joanna, and welcome to OPP๐ŸŒž

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 15:28:43   #
debeda
 
JFlorio wrote:
I find it very telling that before this election three prominent Democrats warned that Dominion Software was unreliable and subject to manipulation.


Yes. But I'm sure they'll deny it to their dying breath now

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 15:29:32   #
debeda
 
JFlorio wrote:
We no longer have a MSM. We have a deep state (left) propaganda machine. Easily provable.


YEP The Ministry of Propaganda

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 16:07:15   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
proud republican wrote:
This is not time to be silent!! He is still OUR President!!! He SHOULD go to Georgia and make sure we are STILL Majority in the Senate !!!!! And he also SHOULD address his supporters and let us know that he IS running for Presidency in 2024!!!! Let's see Democrats and the media and celebrities TOTALLY lose their minds!!!!
This is not time to be silent!! He is still OUR ... (show quote)


here did you see this ?? look = https://www.bitchute.com/video/mLpmVbE5yd3R/
so watch the whole thing

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 16:08:30   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
Seth wrote:
Notice how the mainstream media has abruptly forgotten about that little tidbit.


they do not tell the truth at all

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 16:10:02   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
debeda wrote:
We all have our opinion. Now that Domunion has headed for the hills and lawyered up, we'll see.


here see this = https://www.bitchute.com/video/mLpmVbE5yd3R/

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.