One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
If Biden is Sworn in
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 next>>
Nov 16, 2020 04:51:18   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
We are in for an interesting four ears.

Forty-six percent of the transition staff are black or blackish (one parent Caucasoid and the other Negroid) or to use the NEW and IMPROVED politically correct vernacular, "people of color", according to new diversity data of the transition team provided to CNN, and 41% of the senior staff are people of color. The majority of transition staff -- 52% -- are women, and 53% of the senior staff are women. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/people-of-color-make-up-nearly-half-of-biden-transition-team/ar-BB1b264o?ocid=msedgntp

This is a test of sorts and the next four years will either put to bed fears or even more divide our nation. It will be interesting to see how the media will handle "mistakes." Will the gloss them over because skin color or gender? Will the administration of biden make universal laws, or laws to favor a race or gender?

"My administration's going to look like America, not just my staff, the administration from the vice president straight down through Cabinet members to major players within the White House, and the court," Biden said during a June townhall focusing on issues tied to the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities. "It's going to be a reflection of who we are as a nation." Do you believe him?

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 05:52:35   #
Y360AZ
 
Simple Sam wrote:
We are in for an interesting four ears.

Forty-six percent of the transition staff are black or blackish (one parent Caucasoid and the other Negroid) or to use the NEW and IMPROVED politically correct vernacular, "people of color", according to new diversity data of the transition team provided to CNN, and 41% of the senior staff are people of color. The majority of transition staff -- 52% -- are women, and 53% of the senior staff are women. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/people-of-color-make-up-nearly-half-of-biden-transition-team/ar-BB1b264o?ocid=msedgntp

This is a test of sorts and the next four years will either put to bed fears or even more divide our nation. It will be interesting to see how the media will handle "mistakes." Will the gloss them over because skin color or gender? Will the administration of biden make universal laws, or laws to favor a race or gender?

"My administration's going to look like America, not just my staff, the administration from the vice president straight down through Cabinet members to major players within the White House, and the court," Biden said during a June townhall focusing on issues tied to the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities. "It's going to be a reflection of who we are as a nation." Do you believe him?
We are in for an interesting four ears. br br For... (show quote)

IF Binden is sworn in, he will be [the epitome of] a turtle on [top of] a post.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 06:20:18   #
Big dog
 
Y360AZ wrote:
IF Binden is sworn in, he will be [the epitome of] a turtle on [top of] a post.


Excellent description! The visual is perfect.!!👍👍

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 06:34:22   #
Holdenbeach4u Loc: Holden Beach , NC
 
Biden will not be going in as President of the USA , D Trump will be re-elected
in do time . This is the biggest scam in voting in USA history . Many people will go to jail because of this election of 2020, including some CIA and FBI people too .

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 07:30:20   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Simple Sam wrote:
We are in for an interesting four ears.

Forty-six percent of the transition staff are black or blackish (one parent Caucasoid and the other Negroid) or to use the NEW and IMPROVED politically correct vernacular, "people of color", according to new diversity data of the transition team provided to CNN, and 41% of the senior staff are people of color. The majority of transition staff -- 52% -- are women, and 53% of the senior staff are women. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/people-of-color-make-up-nearly-half-of-biden-transition-team/ar-BB1b264o?ocid=msedgntp

This is a test of sorts and the next four years will either put to bed fears or even more divide our nation. It will be interesting to see how the media will handle "mistakes." Will the gloss them over because skin color or gender? Will the administration of biden make universal laws, or laws to favor a race or gender?

"My administration's going to look like America, not just my staff, the administration from the vice president straight down through Cabinet members to major players within the White House, and the court," Biden said during a June townhall focusing on issues tied to the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities. "It's going to be a reflection of who we are as a nation." Do you believe him?
We are in for an interesting four ears. br br For... (show quote)


So you have a problem with women & non-whites? You & others that share this vote are classified as mysonginists. Many women I've know are just as capable and in some cases, more so than men. You're mistaken to judge a person's capability by the color of their skin. You appear to be a loser, but maybe that's why you start your name with "simple"? Or maybe you're being sarcastic? Only you know, but your on the wrong side of evolution with these views.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 07:59:02   #
Hug
 
Holdenbeach4u wrote:
Biden will not be going in as President of the USA , D Trump will be re-elected
in do time . This is the biggest scam in voting in USA history . Many people will go to jail because of this election of 2020, including some CIA and FBI people too .


Wish it were true!

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 08:05:22   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
So you have a problem with women & non-whites? You & others that share this vote are classified as mysonginists. Many women I've know are just as capable and in some cases, more so than men. You're mistaken to judge a person's capability by the color of their skin. You appear to be a loser, but maybe that's why you start your name with "simple"? Or maybe you're being sarcastic? Only you know, but your on the wrong side of evolution with these views.


Nope, no problem with people regardless of race or gender. I simply asked a few questions that you apparently can not address. At some point, we as a nation, must put away the race card and ask the tough questions. I see, if biden gets into the White House, his selections interesting. Plus his administration along with biden and his staff will change the trijective of America. This will be a turning point for "people of color" and women. If they are successful and inclusive of men and people who are not "of color" then old myths will be shattered. But, on the flip side, if they fail it will be many years before they are once again given this unique opportunity. A very narrow path that must be walked with perfection and equality.

"This is a test of sorts and the next four years will either put to bed fears or even more divide our nation. It will be interesting to see how the media will handle "mistakes." Will the gloss them over because skin color or gender? Will the administration of biden make universal laws, or laws to favor a race or gender?" My questions scare the shit out of people who can only think in one dimension.

Insults really don't work on me. If you are curious about my name, just ask.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 08:28:02   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
You say it, you speak of it, you love it , you’re proud of it, you salute it, you boast about it , you revere it, you embrace it, you display it, you even idolatrate it,
Isn’t it time for you now to start living it like you mean it ?
Isn’t it time to hold these truths to be self evident .....
Isn’t it time the next time you run it up the flagpole that you be true to your self ?
And not the rat fffers you have become ?
There’s no Fascism in the Constitution.
Stop trying to put it in there.
When you are the government there can’t be Communism.
Really.
Isn’t it time ????

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 09:07:13   #
jim_shipley
 
DREAMER!!!

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:23:10   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Simple Sam wrote:
Nope, no problem with people regardless of race or gender. I simply asked a few questions that you apparently can not address. At some point, we as a nation, must put away the race card and ask the tough questions. I see, if biden gets into the White House, his selections interesting. Plus his administration along with biden and his staff will change the trijective of America. This will be a turning point for "people of color" and women. If they are successful and inclusive of men and people who are not "of color" then old myths will be shattered. But, on the flip side, if they fail it will be many years before they are once again given this unique opportunity. A very narrow path that must be walked with perfection and equality.

"This is a test of sorts and the next four years will either put to bed fears or even more divide our nation. It will be interesting to see how the media will handle "mistakes." Will the gloss them over because skin color or gender? Will the administration of biden make universal laws, or laws to favor a race or gender?" My questions scare the shit out of people who can only think in one dimension.

Insults really don't work on me. If you are curious about my name, just ask.
Nope, no problem with people regardless of race or... (show quote)


Tiptop doesn't seem to realize we have no problem with women or color. However; we do have a problem with gender or color being the main qualification (see Senator Harris). Exactly why so many monarchies failed in history. People were put forward to rule, not on qualifications but by birth.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:28:43   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
JFlorio wrote:
Tiptop doesn't seem to realize we have no problem with women or color. However; we do have a problem with gender or color being the main qualification (see Senator Harris). Exactly why so many monarchies failed in history. People were put forward to rule, not on qualifications but by birth.


Exactly! And, as I said (if biden is elected) the next four years will be a dilly!

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:31:03   #
SWMBO
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
So you have a problem with women & non-whites? You & others that share this vote are classified as mysonginists. Many women I've know are just as capable and in some cases, more so than men. You're mistaken to judge a person's capability by the color of their skin. You appear to be a loser, but maybe that's why you start your name with "simple"? Or maybe you're being sarcastic? Only you know, but your on the wrong side of evolution with these views.


No, he has a problem with using color or sex as the prime deciding factor in voting or assigning jobs or duties. actually, however if Biden is declared president he will last for at most 3 months before he resigns and the vice president will take over. If he does not resign he will "die of s sudden stroke" or some other cause for which no autopsy will be done.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:38:54   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
SWMBO wrote:
No, he has a problem with using color or sex as the prime deciding factor in voting or assigning jobs or duties. actually, however if Biden is declared president he will last for at most 3 months before he resigns and the vice president will take over. If he does not resign he will "die of s sudden stroke" or some other cause for which no autopsy will be done.


Thank you for the support. If biden leaves office (by hook, crook, or death) we will still face the same issues. It is a narrow road even for his successors because biden has set a new "standard." For our nation's sake , for women, and "people of color", the road they travel has to be flawless. But, we might now see any "mistakes" in main street media. Another reason for hoping the plan for a real news station that does not color the truth.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:45:26   #
kemmer
 
Holdenbeach4u wrote:
Biden will not be going in as President of the USA , D Trump will be re-elected.

D. Trump will go to jail.

| Reply
Nov 16, 2020 10:46:14   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Simple Sam wrote:
Thank you for the support. If biden leaves office (by hook, crook, or death) we will still face the same issues. It is a narrow road even for his successors because biden has set a new "standard." For our nation's sake , for women, and "people of color", the road they travel has to be flawless. But, we might now see any "mistakes" in main street media. Another reason for hoping the plan for a real news station that does not color the truth.


Besides a possible revolution the only good I see from a Biden administration is a huge red wave in two years. Unless they cheat we will keep the Senate. We did not lose a House seat and gained at least twelve., of which a super majority of those seats were women and people of color. Elected not because of gender or color, but because of ideas. We didn't lose any State Legislations and picked up two more. Blacks and Hispanics are actually turning to the GOP in greater numbers than ever before. The populist movement (started by Trump) is popular with the American worker. Economy crushing shutdowns and forced school closures will not be.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.