One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
about religion
Page: 1 2 next>>
Aug 2, 2014 01:16:26   #
todd
 
...questions about Islamic religions and their origins and scripture; ...with Islam, did Mohammed write any of it's scripture? ...he was a warrior...didn't his followers write the lions share of the Koran (if not all of it) for the next 3 to 4 hundred years after his death? ...is there any single part of the Koran that can be for sure credited to Mohammed? ..how can a religion come out of so much contention at its origin? ...and why is Islam so divided?...and why is there so many schisms in the religion?...Mohammed was a very hateful man in his life time and killed wantonly ...he was a roll-model for the following three hundred years in the formulation of Islamic 'scripture' ultimately bent on destruction of its followers and their enemies? ...how much of Islamic scripture was codified during the Crusades? ...excuse my ignorance but it seems like there is a lot of people in the world misled by Islam...it seems evil is expressed through this 'religion' ....not God...it is not the right spirit to lie, which seems to be at the heart of this 'religion'...I find it hard to swallow the notion that this is a 'religion of peace' when it has so much conflict in its scripture and extreme followers...it says one thing in its early scripture and evolves into hate in later scripture...is it that this scripture was just completely contrived over a long period after Mohammed? ...was this man the origin of a juxtaposing belief system to people who need to latch on to a religion and who rejected the Christians and Jews in their world at the time of its formulation?

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 03:44:07   #
NanaSue57 Loc: Georgia
 
todd wrote:
...questions about Islamic religions and their origins and scripture; ...with Islam, did Mohammed write any of it's scripture? ...he was a warrior...didn't his followers write the lions share of the Koran (if not all of it) for the next 3 to 4 hundred years after his death? ...is there any single part of the Koran that can be for sure credited to Mohammed? ..how can a religion come out of so much contention at its origin? ...and why is Islam so divided?...and why is there so many schisms in the religion?...Mohammed was a very hateful man in his life time and killed wantonly ...he was a roll-model for the following three hundred years in the formulation of Islamic 'scripture' ultimately bent on destruction of its followers and their enemies? ...how much of Islamic scripture was codified during the Crusades? ...excuse my ignorance but it seems like there is a lot of people in the world misled by Islam...it seems evil is expressed through this 'religion' ....not God...it is not the right spirit to lie, which seems to be at the heart of this 'religion'...I find it hard to swallow the notion that this is a 'religion of peace' when it has so much conflict in its scripture and extreme followers...it says one thing in its early scripture and evolves into hate in later scripture...is it that this scripture was just completely contrived over a long period after Mohammed? ...was this man the origin of a juxtaposing belief system to people who need to latch on to a religion and who rejected the Christians and Jews in their world at the time of its formulation?
...questions about Islamic religions and their ori... (show quote)


Yes. I believe what you say is true for the most part. I haven't read the Quran, but I read up on the life of Mohammed. In his early adult life, he went to a city - Mecca, and when he was walking through the streets, he found himself being snubbed and at times harrassed by Christians and Jews. He was not a happy camper.

Voila!! The beginnings of Jew and Christian hatred in the Quran.

That, of course, is a very very simple version of what I read.

So, it's my opinion that Mohammed's feelings were hurt, and he was angry at the rejection he felt from those Christians and Jews. I wonder if this is why Muslims go on a rampage when someone insults Mohammed? The spirit of anger/rejection is still alive and well in these people.

These opinions are just mine. I deduced these things after my readings about Mohammed. I could be way off-base, but I do not think so.

What do you think?

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 03:55:01   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
todd wrote:
...questions about Islamic religions and their origins and scripture; ...with Islam, did Mohammed write any of it's scripture? ...he was a warrior...didn't his followers write the lions share of the Koran (if not all of it) for the next 3 to 4 hundred years after his death? ...is there any single part of the Koran that can be for sure credited to Mohammed? ..how can a religion come out of so much contention at its origin? ...and why is Islam so divided?...and why is there so many schisms in the religion?...Mohammed was a very hateful man in his life time and killed wantonly ...he was a roll-model for the following three hundred years in the formulation of Islamic 'scripture' ultimately bent on destruction of its followers and their enemies? ...how much of Islamic scripture was codified during the Crusades? ...excuse my ignorance but it seems like there is a lot of people in the world misled by Islam...it seems evil is expressed through this 'religion' ....not God...it is not the right spirit to lie, which seems to be at the heart of this 'religion'...I find it hard to swallow the notion that this is a 'religion of peace' when it has so much conflict in its scripture and extreme followers...it says one thing in its early scripture and evolves into hate in later scripture...is it that this scripture was just completely contrived over a long period after Mohammed? ...was this man the origin of a juxtaposing belief system to people who need to latch on to a religion and who rejected the Christians and Jews in their world at the time of its formulation?
...questions about Islamic religions and their ori... (show quote)


The bum couldn't read or write. Their own unholy book even tells us this. This web link fills you in on both sides of the argument.
http://radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/muhammad/32-was-muhammad-illiterate
The thing about Mohammed is that he really did start out trying to be peaceful, how ever after being turned away by almost every one, he became full of hate. His so called vision's simply reflected his hatred. Later when he though every one need to follow him, he turned to the convert or be killed.
It is funny when you think about it though. For that unholy book to so true, an Imam can simply make a decree, and all is well in the world for what you want to do. An example of this would be the Thursday night men's club. What that was is messed up. anyway, some Muslim men wanted to have their night when they could dress in drag, and well do what homos do. So the Imam said, on Thursday night Alliupchuck is busy and can't see what your doing. So it them became ok to this on that night only.
Even though they say they don't practice homosexuality, they look for ways to do it anyway.
As for a religion of peace, that is nothing more than a lie. in fact it really is not a religion at all. It is an ideology, that was transformed into a government.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 04:02:12   #
NanaSue57 Loc: Georgia
 
Rainrider wrote:
The bum couldn't read or write. Their own unholy book even tells us this. This web link fills you in on both sides of the argument.
http://radicaltruth.net/index.php/learn/muhammad/32-was-muhammad-illiterate
The thing about Mohammed is that he really did start out trying to be peaceful, how ever after being turned away by almost every one, he became full of hate. His so called vision's simply reflected his hatred. Later when he though every one need to follow him, he turned to the convert or be killed.
It is funny when you think about it though. For that unholy book to so true, an Imam can simply make a decree, and all is well in the world for what you want to do. An example of this would be the Thursday night men's club. What that was is messed up. anyway, some Muslim men wanted to have their night when they could dress in drag, and well do what homos do. So the Imam said, on Thursday night Alliupchuck is busy and can't see what your doing. So it them became ok to this on that night only.
Even though they say they don't practice homosexuality, they look for ways to do it anyway.
The bum couldn't read or write. Their own unholy b... (show quote)


Hmm. I have not read about the Thursday night Alliupchuck just yet. Thanks for the, uh, info. You're up mighty late Rainrider. I know of only one other OPP member who is up this late.

Anyway, thank you for your response.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 04:06:18   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
NanaSue57 wrote:
Hmm. I have not read about the Thursday night Alliupchuck just yet. Thanks for the, uh, info. You're up mighty late Rainrider. I know of only one other OPP member who is up this late.

Anyway, thank you for your response.


I work nights, so on my days off I stay with the up all night thing so I don't drop off to sleep with 7500 gallons of fuel behind me.the Alliupchuck is my way of saying allah. I do not feel that thing is deserving of any form of respect at all. Let me see if I can find a link on the men's club thing real fast, should only take a second or 2.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 04:08:10   #
NanaSue57 Loc: Georgia
 
Rainrider wrote:
I work nights, so on my days off I stay with the up all night thing so I don't drop off to sleep with 7500 gallons of fuel behind me.the Alliupchuck is my way of saying allah. I do not feel that thing is deserving of any form of respect at all. Let me see if I can find a link on the men's club thing real fast, should only take a second or 2.


Nope. Not a good idea falling asleep with 7500 gallons of fuel behind you.
So you hail from New Mexico?

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 04:31:54   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
NanaSue57 wrote:
Nope. Not a good idea falling asleep with 7500 gallons of fuel behind you.
So you hail from New Mexico?


I do all local runs. Most nights are around 350 miles in all.
I seem to have misplaced the web page on the men's club. I will keep looking though, it simply is not like me to put something out there I can't back up. It's making me feel a bit guilty. From now I will make sure I have the facts to back it before I post it.
Anyway what I am looking for was ether a web page, or a post on here. It was telling about an Al-qaeda leader that was captured because of it.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 04:49:33   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
NanaSue57 wrote:
Hmm. I have not read about the Thursday night Alliupchuck just yet. Thanks for the, uh, info. You're up mighty late Rainrider. I know of only one other OPP member who is up this late.

Anyway, thank you for your response.


Found it, it is not the one I was looking for however, still does back what I said.
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11050

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 06:31:05   #
Patty
 
My brother has the 600 mile Pghs. to Philly run Monday night through Friday night for Pitt-Mon. He is ok with it because it is paid by the mile.
Rainrider wrote:
I do all local runs. Most nights are around 350 miles in all.
I seem to have misplaced the web page on the men's club. I will keep looking though, it simply is not like me to put something out there I can't back up. It's making me feel a bit guilty. From now I will make sure I have the facts to back it before I post it.
Anyway what I am looking for was ether a web page, or a post on here. It was telling about an Al-qaeda leader that was captured because of it.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 06:44:18   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Brigitte Gabriel, an American citizen now, born and raised in Lebanon, is probably an expert on the Koran. Her two books "Because They Hate and "
They Must Be Stopped" are really eye openers and were written to warn America about radical Islamism. She started ACT, a non profit organization. She's an excellent speaker and can be seen often on Fox News.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 08:21:17   #
NanaSue57 Loc: Georgia
 
Rainrider wrote:
I do all local runs. Most nights are around 350 miles in all.
I seem to have misplaced the web page on the men's club. I will keep looking though, it simply is not like me to put something out there I can't back up. It's making me feel a bit guilty. From now I will make sure I have the facts to back it before I post it.
Anyway what I am looking for was ether a web page, or a post on here. It was telling about an Al-qaeda leader that was captured because of it.


Wow, that's a lot of driving in one night. My father and brother used to drive cross country. Dad loved it. My brother not so much.
Thank you for the link, Rainrider. I read it. And now I'm sick.
This evil is spreading, and Obama is bringing it here. My grandsons are never going to know what freedom is. They'll be growing up and living in fear. These evil people need to be stopped and have done to them what they do to others. And Obama makes jokes, golfs, vacations and fundraises while the world allows beheadings, crucifixions, rapes, murders, and mutilations to thrive in these areas. ISIS is one of the worst. And Obama does nothing!
I need to stop at that. I am so disgusted.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We must pray harder and without ceasing for the abused...

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 08:40:07   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
Forkbassman wrote:
Brigitte Gabriel, an American citizen now, born and raised in Lebanon, is probably an expert on the Koran. Her two books "Because They Hate and "
They Must Be Stopped" are really eye openers and were written to warn America about radical Islamism. She started ACT, a non profit organization. She's an excellent speaker and can be seen often on Fox News.


Another writer that is well with the time, Wlaid Shoebat, his book, "God's War On Terror" is an eye opener as well. How ever I will be looking for the ones you named.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 08:44:56   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
NanaSue57 wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of driving in one night. My father and brother used to drive cross country. Dad loved it. My brother not so much.
Thank you for the link, Rainrider. I read it. And now I'm sick.
This evil is spreading, and Obama is bringing it here. My grandsons are never going to know what freedom is. They'll be growing up and living in fear. These evil people need to be stopped and have done to them what they do to others. And Obama makes jokes, golfs, vacations and fundraises while the world allows beheadings, crucifixions, rapes, murders, and mutilations to thrive in these areas. ISIS is one of the worst. And Obama does nothing!
I need to stop at that. I am so disgusted.

I drove OTR for about 15 years. That was back in the day, paper logs, 2 log books, and drive until you drop. Now all the fun is gone out of it. No way I would ever go OTR again. The new regs, have it all messed up. Shoot the folks I know still out there are looking to get out asap. Then thats what happens when you have making the regs that has no idea what the job is, much less what it takes.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We must pray harder and without ceasing for the abused...
Wow, that's a lot of driving in one night. My fath... (show quote)

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 08:49:06   #
Rainrider Loc: Lovington NM
 
Patty wrote:
My brother has the 600 mile Pghs. to Philly run Monday night through Friday night for Pitt-Mon. He is ok with it because it is paid by the mile.


Sounds like a good run, Takes 2 days to run it, well legally anyway. LOL Still if your need at home asap you can get there. I bet he doesn't like the new Hours of Service though. That is if he ran under the old ones any at all.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 08:53:17   #
Patty
 
I don't know and plead the 5th. I best keep my mouth shut on that.
Rainrider wrote:
Sounds like a good run, Takes 2 days to run it, well legally anyway. LOL Still if your need at home asap you can get there. I bet he doesn't like the new Hours of Service though. That is if he ran under the old ones any at all.


:wink:

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.