One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Death, debt, and degradation: Trump’s border wall after four years
Oct 27, 2020 14:55:40   #
| Reply
Oct 27, 2020 15:00:20   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/death-debt-degradation-trump-border-125224989.html


Dude...I read that. Do you know how much jibberish was strung together behind a meaningless headline? Jeeez! What pap!

| Reply
Oct 27, 2020 15:05:27   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/death-debt-degradation-trump-border-125224989.html


Trump's Wall from sea to shining sea

| Reply
Oct 27, 2020 15:15:47   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 



| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 07:30:30   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
I see you losing a lot of bets and money unless you say I was just kidding and welch. Bookies don't accept that as a valid reason not to pay up. Good luck loser.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 08:35:47   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Peewee wrote:
I see you losing a lot of bets and money unless you say I was just kidding and welch. Bookies don't accept that as a valid reason not to pay up. Good luck loser.


Then bet like the others.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 09:31:01   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Then bet like the others.


Nope, I only bet with friends and the bet is usually a soda pop.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 13:13:54   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Peewee wrote:
Nope, I only bet with friends and the bet is usually a soda pop.


Is that all trump is worth?

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 14:36:14   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Is that all trump is worth?


I never said that, and only you thought it. It takes two to tango and I don't feel like fighting, adios.

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 14:53:37   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:
I see you losing a lot of bets and money unless you say I was just kidding and welch. Bookies don't accept that as a valid reason not to pay up. Good luck loser.


Anigav6969...I told her. No point in that.

I already was rejected by Bob for a cookie from a bakery in his town...something he likes. I though it was a good idea.



| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 14:55:14   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:
Nope, I only bet with friends and the bet is usually a soda pop.


I might settle for being told..."You were right, as usual."

| Reply
Oct 28, 2020 16:41:48   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
BigMike wrote:
Anigav6969...I told her. No point in that.

I already was rejected by Bob for a cookie from a bakery in his town...something he likes. I though it was a good idea.


Don't eat a lot of sweets, not good for my diabetes and I haven't had soda pop in 15 years. I do go cross the line sometimes. On a lighter note, just finish writing POTUS and feeling nice and sweet again. Normal equilibrium operating mode restored. Think I'll stop on OPP for the rest of today. Fill in for me if you want to.

| Reply
Oct 29, 2020 14:35:55   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:
Don't eat a lot of sweets, not good for my diabetes and I haven't had soda pop in 15 years. I do go cross the line sometimes. On a lighter note, just finish writing POTUS and feeling nice and sweet again. Normal equilibrium operating mode restored. Think I'll stop on OPP for the rest of today. Fill in for me if you want to.


Have fun.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.