One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The ATM that thanks customers
Jul 31, 2014 15:04:12   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
This bank has turned out to be something that most people never expect to see from a bank. These customers will surely remain loyal customers for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkN7g_bEAI

| Reply
Jul 31, 2014 17:55:51   #
cant beleve Loc: Planet Kolob
 
oldroy wrote:
This bank has turned out to be something that most people never expect to see from a bank. These customers will surely remain loyal customers for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkN7g_bEAI


I love this video.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2014 23:43:00   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
cant beleve wrote:
I love this video.


It went wild from its beginning. Quite a story about one of those horrible businesses making its customers as happy as possible by treating them as they deserve to be treated.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2014 12:05:58   #
barberdawg Loc: Georgia
 
oldroy wrote:
This bank has turned out to be something that most people never expect to see from a bank. These customers will surely remain loyal customers for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkN7g_bEAI

Awesome!

| Reply
Aug 3, 2014 00:52:25   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
barberdawg wrote:
Awesome!


I never use that word but have to agree with you.

| Reply
Aug 3, 2014 01:10:50   #
rumitoid
 
oldroy wrote:
This bank has turned out to be something that most people never expect to see from a bank. These customers will surely remain loyal customers for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkN7g_bEAI


Trying to stay a consistent downer tonight: Banks are essentially antii-human and pro-profit. This configuration means simply this: money before people.

| Reply
Aug 3, 2014 01:14:51   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Trying to stay a consistent downer tonight: Banks are essentially antii-human and pro-profit. This configuration means simply this: money before people.


Would you say that this video shows what you just said? I guess you meant that they don't help everybody, just enough to keep people on their side.

| Reply
Aug 3, 2014 01:27:43   #
rumitoid
 
oldroy wrote:
Would you say that this video shows what you just said? I guess you meant that they don't help everybody, just enough to keep people on their side.


Yes.

| Reply
Aug 3, 2014 23:52:04   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Yes.


I have to wonder just how much the left leaners here and every place else like this video.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.