One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
His future epitaph
Oct 24, 2020 08:59:12   #
Kevyn
 
In the not too distant future there will be a monument to Donald Trump. Despite his ostentatious nature it is likely to be subtle. As with Richard Nixon Americans will not want to celebrate his life and presidency but understand that it must be studied to stand as a warning to future generations. This is the perfect epitaph to be inscribed on the building. “ instead of using his privileged role and voice as President to help our people understand the facts and science, he chose to drive the hysteria and fear for another crack at power.”

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 09:06:39   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Kevyn wrote:
In the not too distant future there will be a monument to Donald Trump. Despite his ostentatious nature it is likely to be subtle. As with Richard Nixon Americans will not want to celebrate his life and presidency but understand that it must be studied to stand as a warning to future generations. This is the perfect epitaph to be inscribed on the building. “ instead of using his privileged role and voice as President to help our people understand the facts and science, he chose to drive the hysteria and fear for another crack at power.”
In the not too distant future there will be a monu... (show quote)


Your promoters need to decrease your pay~~ you’re nothing but repetitious and boring but you do get Trump supporters out voting, so Thank You...

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 09:42:25   #
SWMBO
 
lindajoy wrote:
Your promoters need to decrease your pay~~ you’re nothing but repetitious and boring but you do get Trump supporters out voting, so Thank You...


I knew that he had some use after all.

SWMBO

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 10:01:55   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
SWMBO wrote:
I knew that he had some use after all.

SWMBO


Good morning to you lovely lady... I hope everyone is well and doing fine too..

Are you ready for or have you already voted?? I will be doing the once known “traditional voting” ritual of going to the polling facility...Just have to.

Yes, even Kevvvyyyy has a purpose and does a good job of it too..😂

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 10:30:39   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
In the not too distant future there will be a monument to Donald Trump. Despite his ostentatious nature it is likely to be subtle. As with Richard Nixon Americans will not want to celebrate his life and presidency but understand that it must be studied to stand as a warning to future generations. This is the perfect epitaph to be inscribed on the building. “ instead of using his privileged role and voice as President to help our people understand the facts and science, he chose to drive the hysteria and fear for another crack at power.”
In the not too distant future there will be a monu... (show quote)



| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 11:03:16   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Kevyn wrote:
In the not too distant future there will be a monument to Donald Trump. Despite his ostentatious nature it is likely to be subtle. As with Richard Nixon Americans will not want to celebrate his life and presidency but understand that it must be studied to stand as a warning to future generations. This is the perfect epitaph to be inscribed on the building. “ instead of using his privileged role and voice as President to help our people understand the facts and science, he chose to drive the hysteria and fear for another crack at power.”
In the not too distant future there will be a monu... (show quote)


kevie: You show an astounding amount of ignorance on the China virus! According to Scientist Trump's immediate actions in late January saved over 2,000,000 American lives at the disappointment of the demorats!!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 12:52:43   #
tbutkovich
 
Your epitaph will likely read:

“Here lies an atheist all dressed up and no place to go!”

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 14:25:00   #
SWMBO
 
lindajoy wrote:
Good morning to you lovely lady... I hope everyone is well and doing fine too..

Are you ready for or have you already voted?? I will be doing the once known “traditional voting” ritual of going to the polling facility...Just have to.

Yes, even Kevvvyyyy has a purpose and does a good job of it too..😂


We voted at the courthouse yesterday. There was a short line then as I am sure will be the case each day but then there are only 1500 residents of the county including children/ Too bad the dogs can't vote.

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 14:59:06   #
tbutkovich
 
No dogs. Dead people are the exception!

| Reply
Oct 24, 2020 17:50:36   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
SWMBO wrote:
We voted at the courthouse yesterday. There was a short line then as I am sure will be the case each day but then there are only 1500 residents of the county including children/ Too bad the dogs can't vote.


Lolol, get em registered in their names and mail em in..😊😁

| Reply
Oct 25, 2020 18:16:36   #
son of witless
 
lindajoy wrote:
Good morning to you lovely lady... I hope everyone is well and doing fine too..

Are you ready for or have you already voted?? I will be doing the once known “traditional voting” ritual of going to the polling facility...Just have to.

Yes, even Kevvvyyyy has a purpose and does a good job of it too..😂


So every creature God has created has it's purpose ? To the Zebra the lion is evil, but in the grand scheme of balancing out nature, the lion, or I should say lioness because she does all of the hunting and the work, has it's place. Even the lowly housefly maggot has it's place in the cleanup of waste and dead animals.

However, there are a few animals which cause suffering and do not seem to serve any constructive purpose at all. The ones who comes to mind are the horsefly and it's relative the deer fly. I suppose we must rank Kevyn above those. He likely sees himself as a gadfly, which according to Socrates is a constructive creature.

| Reply
Oct 25, 2020 19:14:13   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
son of witless wrote:
So every creature God has created has it's purpose ? To the Zebra the lion is evil, but in the grand scheme of balancing out nature, the lion, or I should say lioness because she does all of the hunting and the work, has it's place. Even the lowly housefly maggot has it's place in the cleanup of waste and dead animals.

However, there are a few animals which cause suffering and do not seem to serve any constructive purpose at all. The ones who comes to mind are the horsefly and it's relative the deer fly. I suppose we must rank Kevyn above those. He likely sees himself as a gadfly, which according to Socrates is a constructive creature.
So every creature God has created has it's purpose... (show quote)


Well said!!!

| Reply
Oct 25, 2020 19:20:20   #
tbutkovich
 
Wolf Counseler,

On the bronze statue of Donald Trump, I would replace the suit with the armor of a Roman Soldier because he has to go out every single day and do battle with the Democrats, the media, deep state , the Democrat supporters and finders, left wing liberals every single day!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.