One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Thoughts - Brutal burn
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Oct 17, 2020 19:45:17   #
debeda
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Don't know about that... It's more of an effort to point out to Yelp that this pandering is divisive...

And a restaurant has to apply to have itself marked as black owned... So the owners made a decision to pander as well...


I agree. But in a sense it also points to who is targeted - and clearly it's not the blacks in this caseπŸ˜–

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 19:45:38   #
debeda
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Jerry Nadler can eat in close to a hundred restaurants in an hour. No wonder he schiffs himself.


Lolololhahahaha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:02:29   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
8 voted Trump...
1 voted Biden...
4 didn't want to share who they voted for..(they're all lefties... But not Biden fans... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)


Fair enough...

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:15:39   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
Thank you for suggesting Emily Bronte. I have read all of her books, and several others by Barbara Kingsolver, and Jane Austen. I love to read!


Which was your favorite, if you have one, of Emily Bronte?? I also enjoyed her poetry..
Withering Heights not allowed, LOL LOL for the obvious reason...

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:24:36   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
lindajoy wrote:
Fair enough...


Those 4 we're excoriated by their lefty friends... Apparently they all believe that if they're unwilling to share who they voted for it's because they voted for Trump...

They were purged from several leftist wechat circlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:26:04   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Those 4 we're excoriated by their lefty friends... Apparently they all believe that if they're unwilling to share who they voted for it's because they voted for Trump...

They were purged from several leftist wechat circlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good for them. If you wanna fly with eagles, quit hanging around turkeys!

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:54:06   #
debeda
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Those 4 we're excoriated by their lefty friends... Apparently they all believe that if they're unwilling to share who they voted for it's because they voted for Trump...

They were purged from several leftist wechat circlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


CANCEL!! Sadly typicalπŸ˜–

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 20:54:27   #
debeda
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
Good for them. If you wanna fly with eagles, quit hanging around turkeys!


Good one, Marty

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 21:14:08   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Those 4 we're excoriated by their lefty friends... Apparently they all believe that if they're unwilling to share who they voted for it's because they voted for Trump...

They were purged from several leftist wechat circlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Oh I’m sure they were purged, silence them is the name of the game.. If they are not there they cannot entice others with the truth after all. No loss to them that’s for sure...

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 21:39:08   #
America 1
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't do Yelp and I damn sure don't do black restaurants.

I'm sure you know what I'd like to do for BLM


Agree on BLM, however have found many black owned restaurants enjoyable and very good.

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 23:59:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
America 1 wrote:
Agree on BLM, however have found many black owned restaurants enjoyable and very good.


The ownership of a restaurant shouldn't matter...

| Reply
Oct 18, 2020 00:12:10   #
Abbie Hoffman Loc: World Wanderer
 
lindajoy wrote:
Which was your favorite, if you have one, of Emily Bronte?? I also enjoyed her poetry..
Withering Heights not allowed, LOL LOL for the obvious reason...


I enjoyed *Jane Eyre,* *Sense and Sensibility,*, and *Pride and Prejudice...*

My preferences right now (it changes) are Barbara Kingsolver and Margaret Atwood. I don't get to read as much as I like, this working from home nonsense. In the last few years, I have learned how to knit lace with spiderwebs on toothpicks.



| Reply
Oct 18, 2020 04:46:54   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well, He fared well 2016 with the younger voters. Ironic that wasn’t projected but it’s how it turned out.

The problem with all these new voters is they register but not as many actually go out and vote... Perhaps this time there will be more interest in actually voting...


I'm not surprised that Trump did better with younger voters than the experts predicted. Trump supporters are notorious for either not answering polls or outright lying to the pollsters. Young conservatives have been attacked, abused, insulted and ridiculed for their conservative beliefs for a long time and as such they have learned it is better to be quiet about who they are supporting.

| Reply
Oct 18, 2020 04:48:39   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
TexaCan wrote:
I’m telling Ya! You don’t dare log onto this forum until you roll your britches legs up! It gets deep in here! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


That's why I keep the hipwaders handy.

| Reply
Oct 18, 2020 04:49:46   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Kickaha wrote:
I'm not surprised that Trump did better with younger voters than the experts predicted. Trump supporters are notorious for either not answering polls or outright lying to the pollsters. Young conservatives have been attacked, abused, insulted and ridiculed for their conservative beliefs for a long time and as such they have learned it is better to be quiet about who they are supporting.


We're becoming more vocal

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.