One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Regrets
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Oct 16, 2020 22:04:34   #
jwrevagent
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortions. In most cases, the fetus has already died, or the fetus has a condition that is incompatible with life. More often than not, the woman has been pregnant, setting up a nursery, nesting in her life to prepare for her new baby. She doesn't want to abort, but the baby will not live.

PP doesn't notify parents of underage children seeking an abortion because if the young woman could trust her parents not to be abusive, she would tell them herself. It's not an easy thing to go through for a teenager. In some cases, the teenager is pregnant because her mother's boyfriend impregnated her. Her mother knows, but doesn't care, as long as she is getting what she wants from the guy.

I wish I could describe how horrible anti-choice propaganda can be. I did family planning clinic defense when I was in college. One anti-choice man shook his baby in my face, until the baby was dead. Someone else put a dead fetus in a box, and showed it off to couples entering a family planning clinic. Possession of a deceased fetus for the purpose of arguing a political position is, of course, illegal.
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortion... (show quote)


I recognize that some parents and some people in general are simply horrible. But with the young minor woman, I can see the problem-however, not all parents are abusive, and many would step up and help and support the daughter-but are not given that choice. Yet the parents are responsible for anything else the young woman does. They would have to pay for any after care physical or mental that would result. I always told my sons to THINK about consequences-if they impregnated a young lady, to recall that SHE and SHE alone would have the say as to whether or not MY GRANDCHILD lives! I would never try to force anyone to marry, but my sons would have had to support that child. There is much more involved than simply the mother and baby-not fetus-it is a human being with all the genetic stuff already decided-color of skin, eyes, hair, teeth, height, intelligence-all already there. And of course, there are instances where a baby has died already in the womb-that is not an abortion, that is an extraction of a dead human-I am sure there is some fancy medical term for that-or if the mother's life is in peril, as in an ectopic pregnancy, the child would not live anyway. As to some condition that the baby may have, I would be careful there, because that sounds a lot like playing God in determining who should live and who should not-who are you to say that this child would not have a good quality of life? If you can define "quality of life". you are far ahead of me for sure. I knew a woman who had a child who had multiple problems mentally and physically. She told me that her doctor insisted she remain in bed for the duration of her pregnancy, though she thought if that is the extreme measure she would have to do in order to save the baby, she would rather let nature take it's course, as to whether or not the baby was born-she was a firm believer in letting God make those decisions. But her husband insisted she follow the doctor's orders, and she had this child, loved her, and provided for her-husband moved to another bedroom soon after because he did not want another "horribly damaged child" which he presumed was her fault. I suspect she is correct and probably should have perhaps slowed down a bit, but the total bed rest for no reason other than the baby was deemed to be "in trouble" from the first trimester, was a bit much. The child, though, as damaged as she was, and I do not know if she is still alive, was a beautiful little girl whom I had the pleasure to babysit for a time. She could do nothing for herself at age 11-I had to feed her, dress her, change her diapers, and she was nearly as tall as I, but precious nonetheless. What would you do in that instance? Abortion was not an option. I am aware that many people have horrible decisions like this to make every day. I am not one to work to over turn R vs W, but rather to lessen the perceived need for abortion. Abortions will happen no matter what-they did before they were legal-but I don't want them used as birth control.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 22:08:06   #
WEBCO
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortions. In most cases, the fetus has already died, or the fetus has a condition that is incompatible with life. More often than not, the woman has been pregnant, setting up a nursery, nesting in her life to prepare for her new baby. She doesn't want to abort, but the baby will not live.

PP doesn't notify parents of underage children seeking an abortion because if the young woman could trust her parents not to be abusive, she would tell them herself. It's not an easy thing to go through for a teenager. In some cases, the teenager is pregnant because her mother's boyfriend impregnated her. Her mother knows, but doesn't care, as long as she is getting what she wants from the guy.

I wish I could describe how horrible anti-choice propaganda can be. I did family planning clinic defense when I was in college. One anti-choice man shook his baby in my face, until the baby was dead. Someone else put a dead fetus in a box, and showed it off to couples entering a family planning clinic. Possession of a deceased fetus for the purpose of arguing a political position is, of course, illegal.
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortion... (show quote)

So...by family planning clinic, you mean abortion clinic. The time to "plan" has already passed by then.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 22:11:03   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
MeadowFields wrote:
The fetus receives nourishment from the mother's body and if the host body should die, the infant child would die too. The mother is who gives life to the unborn child.


It's a baby 100% of the time when it's allowed to be born. The egg and sperm but mostly God gives life to it. That's why the Bible says children are a gift from God. Maybe if you're an atheist or an evolutionist you disagree. But you should state that up front and you didn't, but you gave it away by calling it a fetus.

That gives you wiggle room. It's a Latin word for an unborn baby. Maybe that's why the Vatican never wanted the gospel preached in people's native language. Easier to burn them at the stake for violating something they didn't understand. Pretty sure they hated Gutenburg and his printing press too.

The Vatican is just an extention of the unholy Roman Empire, only the Pope became Ceasar and Cardinals became the Senate. Kind of like shapeshifting. The only creature I know of that can do that is demons that need a host body.

If you recall Jesus in Mark 5 met a demon-possessed man in Gerasenes. And one of the demons addressed him, have you come to torture us before the appointed time, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Jesus demanded his name and he replied Legion because we are many inside this man. Then there were a large herd of pigs on a nearby hill and they asked to be sent into the pigs. Jesus said go. They entered the pigs which stampeded into the lake a drowned.

The story conveys a few things. (1) They weren't in territory controlled by Israel. No pigs allowed. (2) They knew who Jesus was. (3) They answered his question honestly. (4) They were Legion or many. (5) They asked permission to enter the pigs. (6) They drowned just as they did when God sent the flood. (7) The locals, gentiles, asked Jesus to leave instead of praising Him for delivering the man and returning his sanity.

Ungrateful and unthankful, probably afraid and maybe upset for losing their pigs. I'd call them dipsticks. So Jesus was rejected by both Jews and Gentiles.

Some would be saved by him prior to the cross. But the cross was his Father's will so he continued to train and educate his disciples. He knew they would understand soon enough, when he rose from the dead with his scars intact and entered a locked room.

God told the Israelites to drive out all the pagans, especially those who gave their children to Molock. Hint, that a pretty good clue it's wrong. Those evil people not allowed on the ark, practiced bad things like giving their women a drink that would cause an abortion.

You can believe what you like, just know some of us will never agree with you. Not now, not ever.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 22:31:36   #
Carol Kelly
 
PulletSurprise wrote:
One of the most common messages you hear from the abortion industry is that moms who have an abortion don’t regret their decision.

The abortion industry releases biased studies, deceptive statements, and misleading statistics to push the idea that having an abortion is really no big deal. In fact, Planned Parenthood – the largest abortion provider in the U.S. – goes as far as claiming on their website that most parents are relieved about their abortion.

But as you know, abortion regret isn’t a myth. Abortion regret is REAL.

We hear stories in our Health Care Centers of moms who felt pressured to abort. Moms who believed they had no other option or nowhere else to turn. Moms who thought they would have no support. And couples who followed bad advice and wish they could turn back the clocks.

Then, we hear the fallout of the decisions. We hear stories of moms who struggle with grief and regret for decades. Couples who have broken relationships. Families who will never be the same. All because of abortion.

One way we honor some of the one million children lost to abortion every single year is through the website, abortionmemorial.com. On this website, moms, dads, grandparents, and other family members are invited to share their stories, thoughts, and prayers to remember children who never had a chance at life outside the womb.

Here’s just one of the stories posted recently by an anonymous author:

My Beautiful Baby,
I miss you with ALL of my heart. It has been 29 years and the sadness and regret of not giving you life never goes away. I am SO sorry for my decision. I regret it daily and I miss you deeply daily. I know that you are at peace with the Lord.
You have a brother here, I know he also would have loved you very much.
I acknowledge the personhood, soul, and dignity of this [preborn] child.
With Deep Love,
Mommy
One of the most common messages you hear from the ... (show quote)

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 22:33:30   #
Carol Kelly
 
So tragic. I know a couple of people who have regrets 40 years down the road. When you bury your child whom you loved, it’s even more difficult to understand the other side of the coin. But there is another side.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 22:35:33   #
Carol Kelly
 
Peewee wrote:
It's a baby 100% of the time when it's allowed to be born. The egg and sperm but mostly God gives life to it. That's why the Bible says children are a gift from God. Maybe if you're an atheist or an evolutionist you disagree. But you should state that up front and you didn't, but you gave it away by calling it a fetus.

That gives you wiggle room. It's a Latin word for an unborn baby. Maybe that's why the Vatican never wanted the gospel preached in people's native language. Easier to burn them at the stake for violating something they didn't understand. Pretty sure they hated Gutenburg and his printing press too.

The Vatican is just an extention of the unholy Roman Empire, only the Pope became Ceasar and Cardinals became the Senate. Kind of like shapeshifting. The only creature I know of that can do that is demons that need a host body.

If you recall Jesus in Mark 5 met a demon-possessed man in Gerasenes. And one of the demons addressed him, have you come to torture us before the appointed time, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Jesus demanded his name and he replied Legion because we are many inside this man. Then there were a large herd of pigs on a nearby hill and they asked to be sent into the pigs. Jesus said go. They entered the pigs which stampeded into the lake a drowned.

The story conveys a few things. (1) They weren't in territory controlled by Israel. No pigs allowed. (2) They knew who Jesus was. (3) They answered his question honestly. (4) They were Legion or many. (5) They asked permission to enter the pigs. (6) They drowned just as they did when God sent the flood. (7) The locals, gentiles, asked Jesus to leave instead of praising Him for delivering the man and returning his sanity.

Ungrateful and unthankful, probably afraid and maybe upset for losing their pigs. I'd call them dipsticks. So Jesus was rejected by both Jews and Gentiles.

Some would be saved by him prior to the cross. But the cross was his Father's will so he continued to train and educate his disciples. He knew they would understand soon enough, when he rose from the dead with his scars intact and entered a locked room.

God told the Israelites to drive out all the pagans, especially those who gave their children to Molock. Hint, that a pretty good clue it's wrong. Those evil people not allowed on the ark, practiced bad things like giving their women a drink that would cause an abortion.

You can believe what you like, just know some of us will never agree with you. Not now, not ever.
It's a baby 100% of the time when it's allowed to ... (show quote)


Remarkable post. Thank you.

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 00:03:42   #
Abbie Hoffman Loc: World Wanderer
 
jwrevagent wrote:
I recognize that some parents and some people in general are simply horrible. But with the young minor woman, I can see the problem-however, not all parents are abusive, and many would step up and help and support the daughter-but are not given that choice. Yet the parents are responsible for anything else the young woman does. They would have to pay for any after care physical or mental that would result. I always told my sons to THINK about consequences-if they impregnated a young lady, to recall that SHE and SHE alone would have the say as to whether or not MY GRANDCHILD lives! I would never try to force anyone to marry, but my sons would have had to support that child. There is much more involved than simply the mother and baby-not fetus-it is a human being with all the genetic stuff already decided-color of skin, eyes, hair, teeth, height, intelligence-all already there. And of course, there are instances where a baby has died already in the womb-that is not an abortion, that is an extraction of a dead human-I am sure there is some fancy medical term for that-or if the mother's life is in peril, as in an ectopic pregnancy, the child would not live anyway. As to some condition that the baby may have, I would be careful there, because that sounds a lot like playing God in determining who should live and who should not-who are you to say that this child would not have a good quality of life? If you can define "quality of life". you are far ahead of me for sure. I knew a woman who had a child who had multiple problems mentally and physically. She told me that her doctor insisted she remain in bed for the duration of her pregnancy, though she thought if that is the extreme measure she would have to do in order to save the baby, she would rather let nature take it's course, as to whether or not the baby was born-she was a firm believer in letting God make those decisions. But her husband insisted she follow the doctor's orders, and she had this child, loved her, and provided for her-husband moved to another bedroom soon after because he did not want another "horribly damaged child" which he presumed was her fault. I suspect she is correct and probably should have perhaps slowed down a bit, but the total bed rest for no reason other than the baby was deemed to be "in trouble" from the first trimester, was a bit much. The child, though, as damaged as she was, and I do not know if she is still alive, was a beautiful little girl whom I had the pleasure to babysit for a time. She could do nothing for herself at age 11-I had to feed her, dress her, change her diapers, and she was nearly as tall as I, but precious nonetheless. What would you do in that instance? Abortion was not an option. I am aware that many people have horrible decisions like this to make every day. I am not one to work to over turn R vs W, but rather to lessen the perceived need for abortion. Abortions will happen no matter what-they did before they were legal-but I don't want them used as birth control.
I recognize that some parents and some people in g... (show quote)

******************************************************
No one wants abortion used as birth control, but that is a moot point anyway. I have never met any pregnant woman who didn't agonize over her options. She may have a lot of competing options, but sometimes none of those options are good.

Let me emphasize that *incompatible with life* is a diagnosis of a failure of gestation, the infant cannot live outside of the womb. Quality of life is a whole other thing.

Thirty three years ago, my sister went into labor when she was between 5 - 6 months pregnant. She was in her mid-30's, married, living on a farm in a rural area, and so excited to be having her first child... And then, far too early, she went into labor, her water broke, and my niece was delivered in a Flight For Life helicopter. She weighed little more than a pound. No one was certain that the Peanut would survive.

Peanut lived although she had the birth injury of Cerebral Palsy. She is profoundly disabled, and spent most of a year in NICU and PICU. My sister couldn't breastfeed her little girl. My sister didn't sit back waiting for her baby to come home. She learned how to do all the things she would have to do for the Peanut.

My niece, who has been in state programs since she was born has cost the State millions of dollars, and she is still in the custody of the State. My sister is in her 60's, and too broken to take care of her daughter, although she cared for her Peanut for most of her life. Peanut is a sweet 33 year old woman who cannot talk, eat, taste ice cream, change herself, comb or brush her own hair, or get married and have her own children. Instead, Peanut's life revolves around nurses, doctors, occupational therapy, group activities that she can't participate in... it's heartbreaking, but no one would have her any other way. She has these amazing blue eyes and black curly hair (like mine), and her smile lights up the night sky.

I will be waiting for someone who *knows* scripture and the right verse to pass judgment on my sister, and probably my family, too.

There are no easy answers, but no one has a right to judge anyone. No one but my sister has walked in her shoes. If there is one thing to take from all of this, is that an abortion is NEVER easy thing to consider. I don't understand why anti-choicers think they have a right to judge the intimate and personal decision about a woman's life. What my sister went through is no one's business but hers.



| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 00:25:25   #
Abbie Hoffman Loc: World Wanderer
 
WEBCO wrote:
So...by family planning clinic, you mean abortion clinic. The time to "plan" has already passed by then.


You know, the right doesn't seem to get out of their houses very often. If they did, reality might smack them up-side the head.

Providing women with safe, legal abortion is a very small part of SOME family planning clinics. Planned Parenthood provides healthcare services to both men and women. PP does cancer screening (they found a cancerous mass in my uterus in late August 2015, and by October 31, my whole cancer thing was gone), for men and women. Family planning clinics are often the first and only access to healthcare many people have.

Seriously, the family planning clinic I volunteered for had one doctor for four hours twice a month. That's right... I was one of the volunteers who surrounded him while he walked from his car to the clinic. We had three doctors in the area, for 15 clinics. There just aren't as many abortions as you think. Right wing vigilantes spent a lot of time intimidating the DOCTORS. We have a shortage of doctors who are willing to put themselves (literally) in the sights of some idiots shotgun.

So, stop bitChing about abortions. Why don't you volunteer to adopt a child? You keep telling us that we should adopt an undocumented family. I am happy to take in a family, so you adopt a child.



| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 00:47:16   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Remarkable post. Thank you.


Your welcome! Just repeating and paraphrasing what the Bible says. I just added a few words of my own to help his understanding of why some don't believe as he does. Pretty sure he doesn't understand us and doesn't want to. But who knows, he could have once been a Christian and turned his back on it during college. That's when most seem to lose their faith. Or he could be an abused altar boy. Probably just grew up in a Dem, liberal, or well off family. Lots of reasons people lose the faith of their ancestors. It isn't cool or it cramps their lifestyle and desire to screw around.

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 00:51:09   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
You know, the right doesn't seem to get out of their houses very often. If they did, reality might smack them up-side the head.

Providing women with safe, legal abortion is a very small part of SOME family planning clinics. Planned Parenthood provides healthcare services to both men and women. PP does cancer screening (they found a cancerous mass in my uterus in late August 2015, and by October 31, my whole cancer thing was gone), for men and women. Family planning clinics are often the first and only access to healthcare many people have.

Seriously, the family planning clinic I volunteered for had one doctor for four hours twice a month. That's right... I was one of the volunteers who surrounded him while he walked from his car to the clinic. We had three doctors in the area, for 15 clinics. There just aren't as many abortions as you think. Right wing vigilantes spent a lot of time intimidating the DOCTORS. We have a shortage of doctors who are willing to put themselves (literally) in the sights of some idiots shotgun.

So, stop bitChing about abortions. Why don't you volunteer to adopt a child? You keep telling us that we should adopt an undocumented family. I am happy to take in a family, so you adopt a child.
You know, the right doesn't seem to get out of the... (show quote)
You adopt these children!
Do a count on abortions per day in US

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 04:01:57   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
******************************************************
No one wants abortion used as birth control, but that is a moot point anyway. I have never met any pregnant woman who didn't agonize over her options. She may have a lot of competing options, but sometimes none of those options are good.

Let me emphasize that *incompatible with life* is a diagnosis of a failure of gestation, the infant cannot live outside of the womb. Quality of life is a whole other thing.

Thirty three years ago, my sister went into labor when she was between 5 - 6 months pregnant. She was in her mid-30's, married, living on a farm in a rural area, and so excited to be having her first child... And then, far too early, she went into labor, her water broke, and my niece was delivered in a Flight For Life helicopter. She weighed little more than a pound. No one was certain that the Peanut would survive.

Peanut lived although she had the birth injury of Cerebral Palsy. She is profoundly disabled, and spent most of a year in NICU and PICU. My sister couldn't breastfeed her little girl. My sister didn't sit back waiting for her baby to come home. She learned how to do all the things she would have to do for the Peanut.

My niece, who has been in state programs since she was born has cost the State millions of dollars, and she is still in the custody of the State. My sister is in her 60's, and too broken to take care of her daughter, although she cared for her Peanut for most of her life. Peanut is a sweet 33 year old woman who cannot talk, eat, taste ice cream, change herself, comb or brush her own hair, or get married and have her own children. Instead, Peanut's life revolves around nurses, doctors, occupational therapy, group activities that she can't participate in... it's heartbreaking, but no one would have her any other way. She has these amazing blue eyes and black curly hair (like mine), and her smile lights up the night sky.

I will be waiting for someone who *knows* scripture and the right verse to pass judgment on my sister, and probably my family, too.

There are no easy answers, but no one has a right to judge anyone. No one but my sister has walked in her shoes. If there is one thing to take from all of this, is that an abortion is NEVER easy thing to consider. I don't understand why anti-choicers think they have a right to judge the intimate and personal decision about a woman's life. What my sister went through is no one's business but hers.
**************************************************... (show quote)


I'm sincerely sorry for the pain you've all gone through. But nothing makes it okay to put someone to death, who is alive inside or outside the womb.

Who do you think established the first colleges, hospitals, and schools in the US? If you said Christians, you would be right. Suffering lonely people are everyone's business.

Who do you think were the people visiting the elderly in nursing homes before CV-19? News flash, Christians. We're the only visitors some ever get. Hospice, Christians. Jails and prisons, Christians. When was the last time you visited any of these places that didn't contain a family member or dear friend?

Lots of High School kids and adults visit these people every weekend bringing them refreshments, sing-alongs, and entertainment, until CV-19. Now we're not allowed to.

I've been doing it off and on since 1985. I want to open back up, because I have people I've come to love dearly and I miss them too. I wonder how many I missed saying goodbye to in the last eight months. I lose people I love on a regular basis.
My advice is to share your time with some that would love a visit, even from a stranger.

Anything to stop thinking about dying is a blessing if only once a week for a few hours. If they're bedridden they still enjoy someone reading to them or telling them jokes or good stories. Or listening to their stories and jokes.

Kids and old people are starved for attention and the only people I really understand. Their totally honest. Well, most of them are. Rascals are always rascals, I think.

Some still have razor-sharp minds and wits. They just need a little help getting around. Most don't weigh 100 pounds. But on pretty days some love to sit outside and talk or go for short or long walks. Some who aren't doing good, perk up when they meet a kind and patient new friend, who isn't a staff member. Staff members have to tend to everyone and seldom get to spend much time with each resident before they have to leave and tend to another one.

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 07:44:29   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Absolutely


They are NOT making a decision about their body........they are making a decision to murder a human being, their own child!

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 08:18:39   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
MeadowFields wrote:
It's because it's her body that carries the child and she has a right to make decisions over her own body and not the father.


When a woman has an abortion, does she not end that life inside of her? Of course she does! From the moment of conception that fetus is growing........it is alive, a baby!

How can the miracle of life become thought as nothing more than a woman’s choice of what she chooses to do with her “body!” In her body is her child, the most cherished gift a woman is given! It is the most sacred safest place provided for the baby until it is fully formed!!

We are at the top of the food chain in this world and yet are the only ones that chose to murder our offspring out of convenience! Yep! We’ve come a long way, Baby! Remember that commercial ? And don’t start with the rape, incest, etc. sermon! The majority of all abortions is for convenience.......They don’t want the baby!

She does not have the right to murder her baby, any more than you have the right to murder your Mother when she gets old and needs your assistance to live!

Think about it!👿

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 08:32:57   #
Rose42
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortions. In most cases, the fetus has already died, or the fetus has a condition that is incompatible with life. More often than not, the woman has been pregnant, setting up a nursery, nesting in her life to prepare for her new baby. She doesn't want to abort, but the baby will not live.

PP doesn't notify parents of underage children seeking an abortion because if the young woman could trust her parents not to be abusive, she would tell them herself. It's not an easy thing to go through for a teenager. In some cases, the teenager is pregnant because her mother's boyfriend impregnated her. Her mother knows, but doesn't care, as long as she is getting what she wants from the guy.

I wish I could describe how horrible anti-choice propaganda can be. I did family planning clinic defense when I was in college. One anti-choice man shook his baby in my face, until the baby was dead. Someone else put a dead fetus in a box, and showed it off to couples entering a family planning clinic. Possession of a deceased fetus for the purpose of arguing a political position is, of course, illegal.
Very few ob/gyns rarely perform late term abortion... (show quote)


You're not telling the truth. And the stats don't support your contention that most fetuses are dead for late term abortions.

| Reply
Oct 17, 2020 08:39:39   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
You know, the right doesn't seem to get out of their houses very often. If they did, reality might smack them up-side the head.

Providing women with safe, legal abortion is a very small part of SOME family planning clinics. Planned Parenthood provides healthcare services to both men and women. PP does cancer screening (they found a cancerous mass in my uterus in late August 2015, and by October 31, my whole cancer thing was gone), for men and women. Family planning clinics are often the first and only access to healthcare many people have.

Seriously, the family planning clinic I volunteered for had one doctor for four hours twice a month. That's right... I was one of the volunteers who surrounded him while he walked from his car to the clinic. We had three doctors in the area, for 15 clinics. There just aren't as many abortions as you think. Right wing vigilantes spent a lot of time intimidating the DOCTORS. We have a shortage of doctors who are willing to put themselves (literally) in the sights of some idiots shotgun.

So, stop bitChing about abortions. Why don't you volunteer to adopt a child? You keep telling us that we should adopt an undocumented family. I am happy to take in a family, so you adopt a child.
You know, the right doesn't seem to get out of the... (show quote)


Where did you plagiarize this story from, Abbey! You sure do get around for one “woman!” Why would anyone believe anything you say after Emily revealed your plagiarism when you first appeared....and your ridiculous excuse for it?👿 And then there is the miamifrank mystery and disappearance? Just more storytelling, although you are quite good at it! 🤦‍♀️

No excuses, no sad stories, that you throw at us excuses the murder of innocent babies in the womb.......a soul is destroyed....murdered!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.