One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is Pelosi holding up relief Bill to punish President Trump ?
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Oct 15, 2020 15:01:30   #
debeda
 
Seth wrote:
She is a sick person, for sure. I'd hate to be stuck in a room listening to her and Joe Biden having a long conversation.


Ewwww... just...ewwwww

| Reply
Oct 15, 2020 15:40:57   #
F.D.R.
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
I agree! Many Dem's in Congress want this stimulus bill to pass, are willing to do less than she is asking for! She is the one holding it up because she doesn't want to give Trump a win before the election! She cares NOTHING about what the American people need! She wrongly thinks that this is hurting Trump, it is only hurting her & the Dem's!


I disagree with your assessment. Her followers & the die hard Dem's will applaud her and continue to vote her into office because they're blind to facts they deal in emotion.

| Reply
Oct 15, 2020 16:02:31   #
Tug484
 
Seth wrote:
She is a sick person, for sure. I'd hate to be stuck in a room listening to her and Joe Biden having a long conversation.


I've said for years I wouldn't be able to be around her because I'd have to grab those hands and ask her why she swings them around in the air.
Most hand gestures have a point.
Hers are just crazy.
I'd certainly hate to be a member of her family.
I bet she's the queen bee with a big stinger.

| Reply
Oct 15, 2020 16:48:50   #
Seth
 
debeda wrote:
Ewwww... just...ewwwww



| Reply
Oct 15, 2020 22:18:10   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Wrong again!
She’s one of the few in Washington still doing her job !!
McConnell said $500 Billion she says $3 Trillion.
McConnell sent the senate home.
Meanwhile half of 50Million renters can’t pay rent., facing eviction.
5 Million more filed for unemployment benefits.
But actually we’re more busy today Cramming this justice through to the Supreme Court. To ensure the Affordable Care Act dies on the vine. Plus a host of other things you are on the verge of losing.
That should help all the covid induced suffering rampant in the US.
If this doesn’t tell you where on the list of priorities the Republican Party thinks you are then you are just too dense for anything that might help you.

Just holler when you’re sick of winning.
Wrong again! br She’s one of the few in Washington... (show quote)


If you believe half of what you post your beyond comprehending a logical reply

| Reply
Oct 15, 2020 23:26:46   #
On timeon target
 
Your damn right she is! She doesn't care about anyone or anything but her reign on her power!

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 09:25:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
son of witless wrote:


That would be a. NO!

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 09:27:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
F.D.R. wrote:
I disagree with your assessment. Her followers & the die hard Dem's will applaud her and continue to vote her into office because they're blind to facts they deal in emotion.


Yeah right, and which emotion would you be referring to ?

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 10:46:14   #
Seth
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Yeah right, and which emotion would you be referring to ?


🎵Feelings🎶 over common sense.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 11:20:04   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Seth wrote:
🎵Feelings🎶 over common sense.


This is emotionally expressive.



| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 11:40:48   #
debeda
 
byronglimish wrote:
This is emotionally expressive.


It looks like a joke, but many of them, yes. Many who look like that also will cry "discriminatory" practices when they are not hired for a job

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 11:42:21   #
Seth
 
byronglimish wrote:
This is emotionally expressive.




That says it all!

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 12:14:17   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
debeda wrote:
It looks like a joke, but many of them, yes. Many who look like that also will cry "discriminatory" practices when they are not hired for a job


I agree. If ever there was celestial enhancement, I think some of these tortured souls qualify.

One of my ex wife's nephews is still going thru the change, thirty years into it.

| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 12:15:10   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Seth wrote:


That says it all!
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)



| Reply
Oct 16, 2020 12:18:39   #
debeda
 
byronglimish wrote:
I agree. If ever there was celestial enhancement, I think some of these tortured souls qualify.

One of my ex wife's nephews is still going thru the change, thirty years into it.


Oh good HEAVENS ! There is also a rather large group online (I posted something about this a year or two ago) composed of people that had "gender reassignment surgery" and are now regretting it.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.