One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Landslide Coming....
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
Oct 13, 2020 10:43:44   #
Rose42
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Twenty two more days then the court battles begin and every single vote gets anilyzed and recounted and every possible glitch will be fought over.---Hell of a way to run a democracy.


Crazy isn’t it

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 11:21:33   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
As of this morning 10/13 your Golden Gibbon is down to Biden

7 points in PA and WI as well as 8 points in MI and climbing steadily.

Even FLA is at 4 points and climbing for the last week.

You credulous boomer rubes are going to see the carnival barker

go down and be relegated to the "dustbin of history" as one of the worst mistakes

the citizens of this country ever made.


Delusional again!

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 11:23:11   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
As of this morning 10/13 your Golden Gibbon is down to Biden

7 points in PA and WI as well as 8 points in MI and climbing steadily.

Even FLA is at 4 points and climbing for the last week.

You credulous boomer rubes are going to see the carnival barker

go down and be relegated to the "dustbin of history" as one of the worst mistakes

the citizens of this country ever made.


Biden doesn't even know where he is going let alone coming! Trump 329 electoral votes! Your playing games!

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 11:23:47   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon’s turd reich is coming to an end!


You may not of hidden in a bunker but your chosen elected can’t get out of the basement.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 14:05:22   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Does anyone recall the black vote for Trump in '16? Believe it was 8-9%. It's been said from independent courses that Trump has 20-30% of black vote & possibly more. It is OVER folks. Biden is toast.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 14:12:57   #
Doctor Dave Loc: Madisonville, Tx.
 
It’s a Republic.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 15:59:07   #
Wolfman888
 
Forkbassman wrote:
Does anyone recall the black vote for Trump in '16? Believe it was 8-9%. It's been said from independent courses that Trump has 20-30% of black vote & possibly more. It is OVER folks. Biden is toast.


In your dreams !

In 2016 it was 3% you loon !

Even if the Golden Gibbon doubles that to 6%,

it's still 94% of people of color vote Democratic.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 16:14:18   #
Rose42
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
In your dreams !

In 2016 it was 3% you loon !

Even if the Golden Gibbon doubles that to 6%,

it's still 94% of people of color vote Democratic.


94% will vote democrat? That would surprise me. Yip yap all you want but the democrat party is now dead and led by two deadbeat candidates. What a joke. After three years - YEARS - they come up with those two. They're basically giving the finger to America.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 16:21:50   #
Wolfman888
 
Rose42 wrote:
94% will vote democrat? That would surprise me. Yip yap all you want but the democrat party is now dead and led by two deadbeat candidates. What a joke. After three years - YEARS - they come up with those two. They're basically giving the finger to America.


Right.

And Trump has been giving the finger to the American people

and the Constitution ever since he hoodwinked you rubes into believing anything he says.

What is it now ? 20,000 lies and counting ?

Good choice.

Make sure you're back on OPP on November 4th cause

we are going to PARTY !!

Oh, also, the RepubliCON party began to die when they began backing

the lunacy of a nitwit.

THEY are the party that is basically dead on it's feet,

and after Nov.3rd they will , politically, cease to exist.

Good riddance to enablers, sycophants, and the complicit

for this stain on my country.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 16:30:51   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
As of this morning 10/13 your Golden Gibbon is down to Biden

7 points in PA and WI as well as 8 points in MI and climbing steadily.

Even FLA is at 4 points and climbing for the last week.

You credulous boomer rubes are going to see the carnival barker

go down and be relegated to the "dustbin of history" as one of the worst mistakes

the citizens of this country ever made.





| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 16:57:53   #
marinevet73
 
lindajoy wrote:
Didn’t learn anything 2016 either, Eh???


Hillary won the popular vote within the margin of error. She lost 3 swing states by 70k votes. In the 2016 polls, she was up and down. trump led her several times for a short periods during the final month. Also, Hillary never had over 50% of the vote ever.

In the 2020 polls, Biden has consistently led trump starting from 2019, is over 50%, and is now leading trump by double digits. No margin of error problems this year. Also, Biden is now projected to have over 270 electoral votes.

This is not 2016. This is like 2018.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 18:24:05   #
Wolfman888
 
marinevet73 wrote:
Hillary won the popular vote within the margin of error. She lost 3 swing states by 70k votes. In the 2016 polls, she was up and down. trump led her several times for a short periods during the final month. Also, Hillary never had over 50% of the vote ever.

In the 2020 polls, Biden has consistently led trump starting from 2019, is over 50%, and is now leading trump by double digits. No margin of error problems this year. Also, Biden is now projected to have over 270 electoral votes.

This is not 2016. This is like 2018.
Hillary won the popular vote within the margin of ... (show quote)


And Biden is not Hilary.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 18:48:06   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
Right.

And Trump has been giving the finger to the American people

and the Constitution ever since he hoodwinked you rubes into believing anything he says.

What is it now ? 20,000 lies and counting ?

Good choice.

Make sure you're back on OPP on November 4th cause

we are going to PARTY !!

Oh, also, the RepubliCON party began to die when they began backing

the lunacy of a nitwit.

THEY are the party that is basically dead on it's feet,

and after Nov.3rd they will , politically, cease to exist.

Good riddance to enablers, sycophants, and the complicit

for this stain on my country.
Right. br br And Trump has been giving the finger... (show quote)


Careful there “Wolfie” ........If you keep inventing new friends, you’re going to catch up with 20,000 lies! 😂

You would think that you liberals would use a little common sense, at least, ever once in awhile! We have pictures and videos of car parades, boat parades, rallies for Trump and then poor Biden has 15 cars show up for his parade and a handful of less than enthusiastic supporters for his rallies! One video that I posted of Biden and Harris’s arrival in Florida, had absolutely nobody greet them on their arrival! Kinda reminds me of 2016 and all those enthusiastic rallies for Hillary....oh wait, those were for Trump! 😂

Poor Biden can’t even keep up with what state he is in or even what office he is running for!😎. His running mate is the least liked or respected woman of all of the other candidates that Joe could have chosen from. IMO! Are they trying to loose this election?

More Latino and Black Americans are supporting a Republican candidate than ever before by all indications!
To not see the writing on the wall, a person would have to be blind or just completely DESPERATE! Which are you?🤷🏻‍♀️

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 18:49:58   #
Rose42
 
Wolfman888 wrote:
Right.

And Trump has been giving the finger to the American people

and the Constitution ever since he hoodwinked you rubes into believing anything he says.

What is it now ? 20,000 lies and counting ?

Good choice.

Make sure you're back on OPP on November 4th cause

we are going to PARTY !!

Oh, also, the RepubliCON party began to die when they began backing

the lunacy of a nitwit.

THEY are the party that is basically dead on it's feet,

and after Nov.3rd they will , politically, cease to exist.

Good riddance to enablers, sycophants, and the complicit

for this stain on my country.
Right. br br And Trump has been giving the finger... (show quote)


Trump isn't relevant to what Biden is. That is why you fail with these posts. And I am part of neither party.

| Reply
Oct 13, 2020 20:23:37   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
TexaCan wrote:
Careful there “Wolfie” ........If you keep inventing new friends, you’re going to catch up with 20,000 lies! 😂

You would think that you liberals would use a little common sense, at least, ever once in awhile! We have pictures and videos of car parades, boat parades, rallies for Trump and then poor Biden has 15 cars show up for his parade and a handful of less than enthusiastic supporters for his rallies! One video that I posted of Biden and Harris’s arrival in Florida, had absolutely nobody greet them on their arrival! Kinda reminds me of 2016 and all those enthusiastic rallies for Hillary....oh wait, those were for Trump! 😂

Poor Biden can’t even keep up with what state he is in or even what office he is running for!😎. His running mate is the least liked or respected woman of all of the other candidates that Joe could have chosen from. IMO! Are they trying to loose this election?

More Latino and Black Americans are supporting a Republican candidate than ever before by all indications!
To not see the writing on the wall, a person would have to be blind or just completely DESPERATE! Which are you?🤷🏻‍♀️
Careful there “Wolfie” ........If you keep inventi... (show quote)


So even at this late date you refuse to not only see but to understand that writing on the wall. That makes you blind, desperate and ignorant. The fall back into reality will be quite difficult and I fear you will never recover from being so badly fooled. Perhaps you should lock up all you guns prior to Nov 3 as with your delusion the outcome might make you do something unfortunate to yourself or someone else. On second thought, it may be a perfect night for you to try on a straight jacket.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.