One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The new Trump fixer
Sep 15, 2020 19:17:02   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
I'm talking about Michael Caputto who was hired to head the HHS. As such he is also the boss of CDC. He has ordered that no statement by the CDC can be released without his permission. What makes this so obviously nuts is that Caputto has no knowledge of anything connected to public health. He is Donalds fixer just like Cohen was.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 19:41:52   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
MAGA BABY!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 20:07:18   #
moldyoldy
 
Milosia2 wrote:
MAGA BABY!


His brain is full of maggots, this guy has serious mental problems.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 04:20:57   #
Jlw
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
I'm talking about Michael Caputto who was hired to head the HHS. As such he is also the boss of CDC. He has ordered that no statement by the CDC can be released without his permission. What makes this so obviously nuts is that Caputto has no knowledge of anything connected to public health. He is Donalds fixer just like Cohen was.


Well look, obammy didn't have knowledge of anything

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 06:07:54   #
moldyoldy
 
Jlw wrote:
Well look, obammy didn't have knowledge of anything


He did not need someone else to take the college entrance exam for him, like trump.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 06:35:39   #
Jlw
 
moldyoldy wrote:
He did not need someone else to take the college entrance exam for him, like trump.


Again with the same bs

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 07:27:18   #
moldyoldy
 
Jlw wrote:
Again with the same bs


Spoken by his own family members

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 10:05:46   #
kemmer
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
I'm talking about Michael Caputto who was hired to head the HHS. As such he is also the boss of CDC. He has ordered that no statement by the CDC can be released without his permission. What makes this so obviously nuts is that Caputto has no knowledge of anything connected to public health. He is Donalds fixer just like Cohen was.

Rachel Maddow exposed Caputo’s censoring CDC’s reports which might be hurtful to Trump on Monday, and Tuesday Caputo requested “sick leave”. Way to go, Rachel! 👍🏼

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 11:05:16   #
moldyoldy
 
kemmer wrote:
Rachel Maddow exposed Caputo’s censoring CDC’s reports which might be hurtful to Trump on Monday, and Tuesday Caputo requested “sick leave”. Way to go, Rachel! 👍🏼


Sounds like caputo was taking some good drugs. Seeing shadows walking on the ceiling.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 00:46:48   #
elledee
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Sounds like caputo was taking some good drugs. Seeing shadows walking on the ceiling.


spoken like a true expert

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.