One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Now here is a hypocrite!
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Sep 15, 2020 14:15:12   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Don Lemon! Just what our children need to see!



| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:34:22   #
Carol Kelly
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Don Lemon! Just what our children need to see!


White MEN. Notice white men. They want to use white women to create an acceptable race. This was brought to my attention by a woman who was working in Washington, DC during WWII. I saw it in underground newspapers in N.O., La. in the 50s and 60s. I see it here everyday. I’m offended by it. God created us. If He had not wanted white, black, red and yellow, He would not have created us. It’s about time to give up on this Racism political mambo jumbos & get down to real life. We are created equal and made so by the Constitution. If superiority is what you want, then dammit go elsewhere. And, by the way, stop killing cops. They’re the good guys.
This Don Lemon nutcase is making a lot of money and needs to start trying to think for himself. All these MSMs are nothing but toadies.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 16:10:31   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
White MEN. Notice white men. They want to use white women to create an acceptable race. This was brought to my attention by a woman who was working in Washington, DC during WWII. I saw it in underground newspapers in N.O., La. in the 50s and 60s. I see it here everyday. I’m offended by it. God created us. If He had not wanted white, black, red and yellow, He would not have created us. It’s about time to give up on this Racism political mambo jumbos & get down to real life. We are created equal and made so by the Constitution. If superiority is what you want, then dammit go elsewhere. And, by the way, stop killing cops. They’re the good guys.
This Don Lemon nutcase is making a lot of money and needs to start trying to think for himself. All these MSMs are nothing but toadies.
White MEN. Notice white men. They want to use wh... (show quote)


1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Christal clear example of racism.
2. God doesn't believe in racial discrimination. Moses' sister, Miriam was struck down with a terrible disease because she objected to Moses taking a wife of color.
3. We are not given equality by the constitution, but by G-d. It is the job of government to protect our G-d given freedoms.
4. Democrats in no way defend the murder of police by thugs of any political party. Those that are caught committing acts of violence should be tried and severely punished if convicted.
5. I happen to think that Don Lemon is one of the good guys that tells it like it is.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 16:15:59   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
White MEN. Notice white men. They want to use white women to create an acceptable race. This was brought to my attention by a woman who was working in Washington, DC during WWII. I saw it in underground newspapers in N.O., La. in the 50s and 60s. I see it here everyday. I’m offended by it. God created us. If He had not wanted white, black, red and yellow, He would not have created us. It’s about time to give up on this Racism political mambo jumbos & get down to real life. We are created equal and made so by the Constitution. If superiority is what you want, then dammit go elsewhere. And, by the way, stop killing cops. They’re the good guys.
This Don Lemon nutcase is making a lot of money and needs to start trying to think for himself. All these MSMs are nothing but toadies.
White MEN. Notice white men. They want to use wh... (show quote)


Has to be a blond headed white woman

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 16:25:17   #
Carol Kelly
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Christal clear example of racism.
2. God doesn't believe in racial discrimination. Moses' sister, Miriam was struck down with a terrible disease because she objected to Moses taking a wife of color.
3. We are not given equality by the constitution, but by G-d. It is the job of government to protect our G-d given freedoms.
4. Democrats in no way defend the murder of police by thugs of any political party. Those that are caught committing acts of violence should be tried and severely punished if convicted.
5. I happen to think that Don Lemon is one of the good guys that tells it like it is.
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Chri... (show quote)


Don Lemon is sick. We’re allowed to say sick, aren’t we. And what I wrote is not racist in the way you think, but reverse racism. Believe it or not, white people can be sensitive and all this racism, white supremacy stuff is getting on my last nerve. Try to be human.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 16:30:36   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Don Lemon is sick. We’re allowed to say sick, aren’t we. And what I wrote is not racist in the way you think, but reverse racism. Believe it or not, white people can be sensitive and all this racism, white supremacy stuff is getting on my last nerve. Try to be human.


That’s why Kamala Harris’s grandfather was the biggest slave owner in the Bahamas, I believe.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:00:39   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Don Lemon! Just what our children need to see!


Another rich black man that puts his mouth where his money isn't.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:10:41   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Christal clear example of racism.
2. God doesn't believe in racial discrimination. Moses' sister, Miriam was struck down with a terrible disease because she objected to Moses taking a wife of color.
3. We are not given equality by the constitution, but by G-d. It is the job of government to protect our G-d given freedoms.
4. Democrats in no way defend the murder of police by thugs of any political party. Those that are caught committing acts of violence should be tried and severely punished if convicted.
5. I happen to think that Don Lemon is one of the good guys that tells it like it is.
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Chri... (show quote)


sick....sick...sick!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:11:46   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Don Lemon is sick. We’re allowed to say sick, aren’t we. And what I wrote is not racist in the way you think, but reverse racism. Believe it or not, white people can be sensitive and all this racism, white supremacy stuff is getting on my last nerve. Try to be human.


CK: I'm sure you know who is sick on this opp!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:17:52   #
Carol Kelly
 
amadjuster wrote:
That’s why Kamala Harris’s grandfather was the biggest slave owner in the Bahamas, I believe.


And I believe you just may be right.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:18:34   #
Carol Kelly
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
CK: I'm sure you know who is sick on this opp!


Yes, I do! And it’s not you nor me.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 21:16:18   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Christal clear example of racism.
2. God doesn't believe in racial discrimination. Moses' sister, Miriam was struck down with a terrible disease because she objected to Moses taking a wife of color.
3. We are not given equality by the constitution, but by G-d. It is the job of government to protect our G-d given freedoms.
4. Democrats in no way defend the murder of police by thugs of any political party. Those that are caught committing acts of violence should be tried and severely punished if convicted.
5. I happen to think that Don Lemon is one of the good guys that tells it like it is.
1. your view of white- black race mixing is a Chri... (show quote)


Go back to school!

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 07:09:35   #
Tug484
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Don Lemon! Just what our children need to see!


Barf!!

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 08:20:53   #
JIM BETHEA
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Don Lemon! Just what our children need to see!


"RUMP RANGER" & "BAG BITER"

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 09:20:22   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Don Lemon is sick. We’re allowed to say sick, aren’t we. And what I wrote is not racist in the way you think, but reverse racism. Believe it or not, white people can be sensitive and all this racism, white supremacy stuff is getting on my last nerve. Try to be human.


Lemon is a publicity hound and not at all bright...
A biased mouth piece for CNN .. If not for CNN he’d be doing nothing at all..
Doesn’t deserve any recognition at all other than to

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.