One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris
Sep 15, 2020 11:56:17   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris

read to the end...

"I watched an interview with her. She is attractive, animated and absurd. She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.” And she “loved being a Mother.” She said the children called her “Momela”. Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up. She married her husband when the son was in his 3rd year of college and the daughter was in 10th grade and they actually lived with their biological Mother, except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood . Right after hearing that, I discovered she was an opportunistic liar.

I do remember Kamala Harris. I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown. He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal. He broke every ethical law in the book, but was never held to account by anyone. He was married, but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing them to public events.

At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her late 20’s. He was in his 60’s. She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs. Her name was Kamala Harris. Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.


The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney. It is common knowledge in California that Kamala slept her way into powerful political jobs.

And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November. Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America , but you watch the media ignore these positions.

For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In o th er words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon. Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.

She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history, but you won’t see any of this on the news. You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes. Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin is a former Congressman, State of California

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:29:57   #
Radiance3
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris

read to the end...

"I watched an interview with her. She is attractive, animated and absurd. She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.” And she “loved being a Mother.” She said the children called her “Momela”. Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up. She married her husband when the son was in his 3rd year of college and the daughter was in 10th grade and they actually lived with their biological Mother, except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood . Right after hearing that, I discovered she was an opportunistic liar.

I do remember Kamala Harris. I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown. He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal. He broke every ethical law in the book, but was never held to account by anyone. He was married, but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing them to public events.

At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her late 20’s. He was in his 60’s. She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs. Her name was Kamala Harris. Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.


The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney. It is common knowledge in California that Kamala slept her way into powerful political jobs.

And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November. Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America , but you watch the media ignore these positions.

For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In o th er words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon. Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.

She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history, but you won’t see any of this on the news. You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes. Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin is a former Congressman, State of California
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris br br read to... (show quote)

======================
The real Kamala Harris
Kamala Harris has no integrity, an impostor, unreliable and deceptive. She spins where ever the wind blows in her favor. She used a knee pad to move her up. During the primary, she called Joe a "racist", and a sex predator. She hates Catholics, and suggested one time that Catholics do not fit for higher office. But now she praises Joe, a Catholic who was excommunicated from the Catholic Church due to his allegiance to PP abortions.

Born on Oct. 20, 1964, her parents with student visas were not yet citizens, and not considered permanent legal residence. She could be not be a VP based on a natural born citizen requirement. Natural born citizen used to be interpreted as those born in the US with US citizen parents. Recently been altered by many legal experts' interpretations and Court cases, that natural born are those born in the US. Therefore all anchor babies could assume the office of a VP or the president of the US? Kamala Harris by the constitution could not be qualified a "citizen by birth, or a natural born."

CORRUPTION, ELECTIONS, U. S. POLITICSAugust 12, 2020

Is Kamala Harris an illegal alien? She even fails the “anchor baby” test!
Kamala Harris fails even the “anchor baby” claim
Some Kamala-defenders claim she is an anchor baby and qualified for U.S. citizenship solely by her place of birth.

In the last 24 hours, our exposé of Kamala’s bogus citizenship claims, we have received some pushback by an almost visceral “she’s an anchor baby!” reaction to the question of Kamala Harris’ citizenship. It should not be a question at all if Kamala were being sincere about her interest to serve the American public.

Given her father Donald’s resume, she looks like just another groomed recruit for the Pilgrims Society and their offspring at the U.N. and Council on Foreign Relations.

At best, the anchor baby concept is thin legal theory.
It takes a leap of logic to interpret the 14th Amendment to allow for citizenship by arguing that a newborn baby is under the jurisdiction of the U.S. at birth merely by virtual of his or her presence in the U.S.

Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”[10]

In 1898, the U.S. Supreme Court did take a precedent steps to clarify what “jurisdiction” meant in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898). The Wong circumstances were not dissimilar to Kamala’s whose father was a PhD graduate student at the University of California Berkeley.

In addition, every non-US parent of a baby born in the U.S. has natural citizenship rights for himself and his child based upon the citizenship laws of his home country. Those rights cannot be usurped just because a citizen is a student in America.

In Donald Jasper Harris’ case, that is Jamaica. Jamaican law is very clear about Kamala’s citizenship at birth:
“Every person born outside Jamaica shall become a citizen of Jamaica, on that the date of his birth.”

Section 3C(b), Citizenship by decent, Jamaica (Constitution) Order in Council 1962. (Jul. 25, 1962). Caribbean and North Atlantic Territories, Statutory Instruments, 1962 No. 1550, Amendments through 2011 appended. Queen Elizabeth and Privy Council.
India has a similar law if one chooses to focus on Kamala’s Caucasian Indian mother’s citizenship instead. See Part II, Sec. 5, Citizenship. The Constitution of India. (Nov. 9, 2015). Government of India, Ministry of Law and Justice.

So, unambiguously, by the laws of citizenship in Donald’s Jamaica, Kamala was born with Jamaican citizenship.
The open question remains whether she is a dual citizen by virtue of her birth in the United States.

To answer this we must turn to the 14th Amendment and the Supreme Court’s clarification of “jurisdiction” in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898).
The Wong Kim Ark decision created a simple test for jurisdiction for which all the elements must be true before it applies:
1. Child was born in the U.S;
2. Birth parents are citizens of, and subject to the laws of, a foreign country;
3. Birth parents have “a permanent domicile and residence in the United States;”
4. Birth parents “are carrying on business;” and
5. Birth parents “ are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity” by the country of their citizenship”
This is Kamala’s test to qualify as an “anchor baby:”
1. Child was born in the U.S.?
YES, Kamala’s birth certificate says she was born at Kaiser Foundation Hospital at 9:28pm on Oct. 20, 1964
2. Birth parents are citizens of, and subject to the laws of, a foreign country;
YES, Kamala’s birth certificate shows that her father Donald is a citizen of Jamaica and her mother Gopalan is from India. Both parents' legal affiliations are with Jamaica, and India.
3. Birth parents have “a permanent domicile and residence in the United States;”
NO, a student residence is generally not considered a permanent domicile and residence. Rather, for a college student, for example, a home residence is considered his legal domicile while his student abode is temporary. For example, a student cannot list her student housing residence in another state in order to qualify for in-state tuition. Likewise, a student cannot claim a student address as permanent domicile to meet the Wong rule and enable his or her newborn to become a U.S. citizen!

When Kamala was 12, her mother moved Kamala and her sister to Canada for graduate work at McGill University. Kamala attended high school in Westmount, Quebec, graduating in 1981. Did she claim Canadian citizenship during that period? That would put her under the jurisdication of the British Crown with regard to the Wong test.

Occasionally, a student residence can be used as legal domicile, if the person has the provable intent to make it permanent. Even that was not the case with Donald Harris. Kamala was born in 1964. Donald received his PhD at Berkeley in 1966, two years later, then they moved to the University of Illinois (Asst. Prof., 1966-67), then Northwestern (Asst. Prof., 1967-68), then University of Wisconsin (Assoc. Prof., 1968-72), then Stanford (Econ. Prof., 1978-98). The evidence is clear that Donald had no intention of making his Berkeley address at the time of Kamala’s birth his legal domicile..

Therefore, Kamala does not qualify as a U.S. Citizen under Wong based on the domicile test.
4. Birth parents “are carrying on business;” and
NO. Donald Jasper Harris was a full time PhD student at Berkeley when Kamala was born. See also Kamala’s birth certificate. Therefore, Kamala does not qualify as a U.S. Citizen under Wong based on the business test.

5. Birth parents “ are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity” by the country of their citizenship”
NO, the evidence is clear that Donald Jasper Harris was working for the U.N. and Jamaican government. His resume is a litany of relationships to foreign governments: Shell Scholar (Jamaica), 1957; Issa Scholar (Jamaica), 1961; Faculty Fellow, Economics, Cambridge University, England, 1966; Ford Foundation Visiting Fellow, Delhi School of Economics, India, 1968; Associate Fellow, Clare Hall, Cambridge University, England, 1969, 1971; Distinguished Visiting Professor, Yale University, 1977-78; Associate Fellow, Trinity College, Cambridge University, England, 1982; National Research Council-Ford Foundation Fellow, 1984-85; Fulbright Scholar, Brazil, 1990, 1991; Fulbright Scholar, Mexico, 1992; Visiting Scholar, Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, DC, 1993-94.
Donald’s resume states “Consultant to international agencies (UN, UNCTAD, UNDP, IDB, World Bank), governments, and private foundations.”

Therefore, Kamala fails this test as well. Her father was indeed being directed by non-US powers, including the U.N., by virtue of not passing the “not a diplomat or official capacity” test.
.
No proof of citizenship
Has Kamala become a naturalized American citizen?
She has produced no record of that, as was her duty the first time she ran for public office in California, and certainly is her duty now that she is the presumed Biden vice presidential running mate.

The Constitution, never intended that child born to illegal alien parents, or born to students with temporary residence in the US to have a US birth citizenship.
Congress must amend the XIV, provide clarity to this condition, so as not to be abused by political legal experts, so as in the case of Harris. The corrected amendment must be signed by the president.


Put up, or shut up Kamala. We’re tired of having to dig around in your past because you are hiding secrets.
Grab your Kamala Harris independent media kit under the headline link below and spread around your information downline:
Biden picks not black-not eligible Kamala Harris as VP nominee. Harris Jamaican father is a slave owner. Biden should have picked the more qualified Amy Klobuchar.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:43:02   #
RT friend Loc: Kangaroo valley NSW Australia
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris

read to the end...

"I watched an interview with her. She is attractive, animated and absurd. She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.” And she “loved being a Mother.” She said the children called her “Momela”. Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up. She married her husband when the son was in his 3rd year of college and the daughter was in 10th grade and they actually lived with their biological Mother, except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood . Right after hearing that, I discovered she was an opportunistic liar.

I do remember Kamala Harris. I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown. He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal. He broke every ethical law in the book, but was never held to account by anyone. He was married, but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing them to public events.

At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her late 20’s. He was in his 60’s. She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs. Her name was Kamala Harris. Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.


The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney. It is common knowledge in California that Kamala slept her way into powerful political jobs.

And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November. Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America , but you watch the media ignore these positions.

For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In o th er words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon. Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.

She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history, but you won’t see any of this on the news. You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes. Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin is a former Congressman, State of California
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris br br read to... (show quote)


Harris is the real President choice because Biden is mental as anything and just about losing it while holding on to a life buoy thrown off the Titanic, the piano was still below decks, they were singing homeward bound with a trio Lagarde Georgieva and Harris giving advice about how to get there.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:07:40   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris

read to the end...

"I watched an interview with her. She is attractive, animated and absurd. She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.” And she “loved being a Mother.” She said the children called her “Momela”. Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up. She married her husband when the son was in his 3rd year of college and the daughter was in 10th grade and they actually lived with their biological Mother, except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood . Right after hearing that, I discovered she was an opportunistic liar.

I do remember Kamala Harris. I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown. He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal. He broke every ethical law in the book, but was never held to account by anyone. He was married, but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing them to public events.

At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her late 20’s. He was in his 60’s. She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs. Her name was Kamala Harris. Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.


The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney. It is common knowledge in California that Kamala slept her way into powerful political jobs.

And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November. Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America , but you watch the media ignore these positions.

For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In o th er words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon. Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.

She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history, but you won’t see any of this on the news. You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes. Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin is a former Congressman, State of California
Steve Baldwin Exposes Kamala Harris br br read to... (show quote)


So are you trying tooperform a public service by letting everyone know? What is your point?

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:41:18   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
As with the mulatto, citizenship is questionable, and should be decided in a court.

As for qualifications, did Joe get to fondle the Ho for picking her.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:43:10   #
Eastern OZ Loc: With the wizard.
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
As with the mulatto, citizenship is questionable, and should be decided in a court.

As for qualifications, did Joe get to fondle the Ho for picking her.


Smelled her hair

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 11:19:04   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
So are you trying tooperform a public service by letting everyone know? What is your point?


You are right about it being a public service, Tiptop.
Saving America from Democrat control of DC is a public service.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.