One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Why did God give us Autumn? To see that death is actually a beautiful and glorious transition, not a dreaded thing
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 14, 2020 18:44:27   #
rumitoid
 
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their leaves but surrender peacefully to their parting. It is the will and order of life on earth. How can we have anything but joy at leaving earth, yet also how can we have anything but sorrow at our loss. Good news/bad news. The human spirit is forever caught in a dilemma. And it would not be right to finally resolve it one way or the other.

Take a walk through our personal journey to the end with the new beginning of eternal life through our woods this season. Relax, dwell on the grace to have been here at all to experience the beauty and wonder of being and the love that makes existence majestic. Breathe in that scent of willing release to something greater. Be a leaf of God's will.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 19:57:11   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
rumitoid wrote:
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their leaves but surrender peacefully to their parting. It is the will and order of life on earth. How can we have anything but joy at leaving earth, yet also how can we have anything but sorrow at our loss. Good news/bad news. The human spirit is forever caught in a dilemma. And it would not be right to finally resolve it one way or the other.

Take a walk through our personal journey to the end with the new beginning of eternal life through our woods this season. Relax, dwell on the grace to have been here at all to experience the beauty and wonder of being and the love that makes existence majestic. Breathe in that scent of willing release to something greater. Be a leaf of God's will.
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their l... (show quote)



| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:02:07   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their leaves but surrender peacefully to their parting. It is the will and order of life on earth. How can we have anything but joy at leaving earth, yet also how can we have anything but sorrow at our loss. Good news/bad news. The human spirit is forever caught in a dilemma. And it would not be right to finally resolve it one way or the other.

Take a walk through our personal journey to the end with the new beginning of eternal life through our woods this season. Relax, dwell on the grace to have been here at all to experience the beauty and wonder of being and the love that makes existence majestic. Breathe in that scent of willing release to something greater. Be a leaf of God's will.
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their l... (show quote)


No. There is no bad news. Not for Christians. You need to drop the new age mysticism and study the word.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:22:08   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
rumitoid wrote:
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their leaves but surrender peacefully to their parting. It is the will and order of life on earth. How can we have anything but joy at leaving earth, yet also how can we have anything but sorrow at our loss. Good news/bad news. The human spirit is forever caught in a dilemma. And it would not be right to finally resolve it one way or the other.

Take a walk through our personal journey to the end with the new beginning of eternal life through our woods this season. Relax, dwell on the grace to have been here at all to experience the beauty and wonder of being and the love that makes existence majestic. Breathe in that scent of willing release to something greater. Be a leaf of God's will.
The leaves in Fall do not struggle to keep their l... (show quote)
What're ya waiting for? Make like a leaf and drop dead.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:23:36   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
No. There is no bad news. Not for Christians. You need to drop the new age mysticism and study the word.


The loss of a mate, or friend, or a child is not "bad news"? What are you a Cyborg? You are just a hateful, unthinking, snarky person. If you do not mourn for those that were close that died, you do not know the love of God. It is bad mews. Yet tempered by the possibility of eternal love. This does not cancel out the other. We remain humans.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:27:14   #
rumitoid
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
What're ya waiting for? Make like a leaf and drop dead.


Soon I think, to your apparent delight.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:38:10   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
rumitoid wrote:
Soon I think, to your apparent delight.
I wish you well, dude. I do not delight in anyone's death.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:40:27   #
rumitoid
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
I wish you well, dude. I do not delight in anyone's death.


Okay, thank you.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 20:54:12   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
The loss of a mate, or friend, or a child is not "bad news"? What are you a Cyborg? You are just a hateful, unthinking, snarky person. If you do not mourn for those that were close that died, you do not know the love of God. It is bad mews. Yet tempered by the possibility of eternal love. This does not cancel out the other. We remain humans.


You know thats not what I meant.

You can’t mask the hatred in your heart with occasional whimsical posts. Let go of it

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 21:11:24   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
You know thats not what I meant.

You can’t mask the hatred in your heart with occasional whimsical posts. Let go of it


You are a total, mean-spirited bore, Rose, never anything uplifting or meaningful to say, just hate for me. But if that gives you life, go for it.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 21:32:59   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
You are a total, mean-spirited bore, Rose, never anything uplifting or meaningful to say, just hate for me. But if that gives you life, go for it.


Stop lying and stop lying to yourself. You’ll never have peace until you let go of your hate and suurender to Christ and make him Lord over your life

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 21:47:46   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
Stop lying and stop lying to yourself. You’ll never have peace until you let go of your hate and suurender to Christ and make him Lord over your life


Haha. Still with the hate. Comment on the thread. Agree or disagree with cause. Just don't personally attack me. You are truly pathetic in your obsession with me. Get some double stuff Oreos or some Krispy Creme Donuts and watch cartons.Chill.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 21:51:22   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
rumitoid wrote:
You are a total, mean-spirited bore, Rose, never anything uplifting or meaningful to say, just hate for me. But if that gives you life, go for it.


Why don't you just take the leap?
If you are a penitent man, a net will appear.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 22:02:09   #
Rose42
 
rumitoid wrote:
Haha. Still with the hate. Comment on the thread. Agree or disagree with cause. Just don't personally attack me. You are truly pathetic in your obsession with me. Get some double stuff Oreos or some Krispy Creme Donuts and watch cartons.Chill.


You are only deceiving yourself. Not obsessed at all. Especially when you mock Christianity

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 22:20:27   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
You are only deceiving yourself. Not obsessed at all. Especially when you mock Christianity


Yawn....

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.