One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Just received today’s mail
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
Sep 15, 2020 19:42:17   #
rebelwidacoz Loc: Illinois
 
TexaCan wrote:
He’ll ignore me, as always, after I catch him in one of his stunts! 😂😂😂😂😂


catch your self TexaCan because you are slipping off the deep end

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 22:03:32   #
WEBCO
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
No, my friend, you are wrong. You confuse absentee ballots which are requested with the new Mail In ballot plan dreamed up by the Democrats wherein they mail out ballots unrequested and too many times they mail multiple ballots to one address where dozens of families have lived and moved on...or the recipient is dead, therefore whoever receives ballot can vote and mail it in. Understand?

Lonewolf understands the difference, he has been told numerous times what the difference is, he just doesn't care if the election is stolen by "his" party.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 01:25:11   #
WEBCO
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
If that is illegal why have military people and other people during election times been able to cast mail in ballots
in the past ; have they been breaking the law all this time.


No, they have requested and received an absentee ballot. Mail in ballots get sent out to every registered voter. HUGE difference, one I hope you can understand.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 07:44:44   #
rebelwidacoz Loc: Illinois
 
SGM B wrote:
No, he doesn't even come close to understanding, and refuses to try. His handlers told him mail-in ballots are exactly the same as absentee ballots and he accepted it. He is not aware there is a difference.


The key to answering the mail in riddle is you have to request a mail in ballot dumb dory-this is evidently when the screening process takes place to determine whether you are a legitimate registered voter or not- if you are not in the data banks as a registered voter they don't send you a ballot -They also can determine who you are by your social security number- as for the difference between a mail in ballot and an ,absentee ballot- the nature of the the way the absentee ballot is delivered [USPS] says they both are one and the same - and the reason for both processes existing is because of for what ever reason neither can vote in the traditional way.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 08:25:53   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
The key to answering the mail in riddle is you have to request a mail in ballot dumb dory-this is evidently when the screening process takes place to determine whether you are a legitimate registered voter or not- if you are not in the data banks as a registered voter they don't send you a ballot -They also can determine who you are by your social security number- as for the difference between a mail in ballot and an ,absentee ballot- the nature of the the way the absentee ballot is delivered [USPS] says they both are one and the same - and the reason for both processes existing is because of for what ever reason neither can vote in the traditional way.
The key to answering the mail in riddle is you ha... (show quote)


If you want to start the conversation calling me a "dumb dory", you might want to take reconsider.
Now, pay attention - with mail in voting every registered voter receives a ballot (these are not requested) to their registered address. Sounds pretty good so far huh, however note that the voter did not ask for the ballot, the voter may have moved, it's possible that several different registered voters have lived at this address thus, several ballots get mailed to this address, all to different people. If a residence gets more than one ballot, regardless if the current resident is not a registered voter, he or she can fill out the ballots and mail them back creating voter fraud. This could be done by a person of either party, or no party affiliation at all.
On the other side of the issue is the "absentee ballot", again...this ballot MUST be requested by the voter and verify their name and address when requesting the ballot.
Again, with mail in voting, the main difference, (and it is a serious difference) is with the "mail in" ballots the demonrats are pushing, requires no safeguards, just start mailing ballots to every one. Absentee ballots must be requested by the voter.
Actually pretty simple, huh
SGM B OUT

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 08:55:57   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
catch your self TexaCan because you are slipping off the deep end


I’m not the one that pulled out a post from 2016 and replied to a dead former member of this forum!🤬

So! Which one of us is slipping off the deep end!

I’ll be waiting for your explanation of this despicable stunt!👿

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.