One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Just received today’s mail
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Sep 14, 2020 13:23:37   #
Carol Kelly
 
And guess what? The Post Office is urging us to give officials ample time to complete our mail in ballots. And a host of other “stuff”. How can we the people stop this Mail In Ballot unConstitutional “stuff”? This is the Democrat way of pulling the wool over our eyes. It’s not working but it must be stopped...our number One priority. Writing to our Representatives in Washington doesn’t seem to be working.
Any ideas?

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 13:39:23   #
Lonewolf
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
And guess what? The Post Office is urging us to give officials ample time to complete our mail in ballots. And a host of other “stuff”. How can we the people stop this Mail In Ballot unConstitutional “stuff”? This is the Democrat way of pulling the wool over our eyes. It’s not working but it must be stopped...our number One priority. Writing to our Representatives in Washington doesn’t seem to be working.
Any ideas?


Over 10 million republicans vote that way it's been done safely for over 100 years

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 13:49:35   #
Carol Kelly
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Over 10 million republicans vote that way it's been done safely for over 100 years


No, my friend, you are wrong. You confuse absentee ballots which are requested with the new Mail In ballot plan dreamed up by the Democrats wherein they mail out ballots unrequested and too many times they mail multiple ballots to one address where dozens of families have lived and moved on...or the recipient is dead, therefore whoever receives ballot can vote and mail it in. Understand?

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 14:18:31   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
No, my friend, you are wrong. You confuse absentee ballots which are requested with the new Mail In ballot plan dreamed up by the Democrats wherein they mail out ballots unrequested and too many times they mail multiple ballots to one address where dozens of families have lived and moved on...or the recipient is dead, therefore whoever receives ballot can vote and mail it in. Understand?


Now that's just common sence
Some idiots refuse the definition of absentee ballot. It just blows their minds

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 14:45:34   #
jim_oldman Loc: Lexington, SC
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
No, my friend, you are wrong. You confuse absentee ballots which are requested with the new Mail In ballot plan dreamed up by the Democrats wherein they mail out ballots unrequested and too many times they mail multiple ballots to one address where dozens of families have lived and moved on...or the recipient is dead, therefore whoever receives ballot can vote and mail it in. Understand?


Carol Kelly, I know you're just being polite here. A more precise wording, if I may suggest would be " No, DEVIOUS ONE, you are DEAD wrong. You REFUSE TO DELINEATE absentee ballots which are requested by voters FROM the new JUNK Mail ballots dreamed up by the Democrats....."

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 15:27:49   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
jim_oldman wrote:
Carol Kelly, I know you're just being polite here. A more precise wording, if I may suggest would be " No, DEVIOUS ONE, you are DEAD wrong. You REFUSE TO DELINEATE absentee ballots which are requested by voters FROM the new JUNK Mail ballots dreamed up by the Democrats....."


Why did Washington DC Postal Dept send me that postcard requesting my attention on vote-by-mail when it is illegal in my State!

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 15:34:05   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Your not very smart so you believe the rest of are just like you, stupid.

100 years, mmm 1998.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote-by-mail_in_Oregon




Lonewolf wrote:
Over 10 million republicans vote that way it's been done safely for over 100 years

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 15:57:39   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Probably one was sent to every address. Some people will vote by mail others will not. If by mail give it time, say 15 days.




Carol Kelly wrote:
And guess what? The Post Office is urging us to give officials ample time to complete our mail in ballots. And a host of other “stuff”. How can we the people stop this Mail In Ballot unConstitutional “stuff”? This is the Democrat way of pulling the wool over our eyes. It’s not working but it must be stopped...our number One priority. Writing to our Representatives in Washington doesn’t seem to be working.
Any ideas?

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 16:03:10   #
Carol Kelly
 
jim_oldman wrote:
Carol Kelly, I know you're just being polite here. A more precise wording, if I may suggest would be " No, DEVIOUS ONE, you are DEAD wrong. You REFUSE TO DELINEATE absentee ballots which are requested by voters FROM the new JUNK Mail ballots dreamed up by the Democrats....."


I like that!

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 16:04:16   #
Carol Kelly
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Why did Washington DC Postal Dept send me that postcard requesting my attention on vote-by-mail when it is illegal in my State!


On the nose.

| Reply
Sep 14, 2020 16:11:42   #
Doctor Dave Loc: Madisonville, Tx.
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Over 10 million republicans vote that way it's been done safely for over 100 years


No, that was done by absentee ballot.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 05:27:58   #
Tug484
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Why did Washington DC Postal Dept send me that postcard requesting my attention on vote-by-mail when it is illegal in my State!


My post office in my state sent me something that I could request a mail in ballot.
No thanks. I'm voting in person and putting my name on my ballot, so there will be no tampering with it.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:27:42   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
And guess what? The Post Office is urging us to give officials ample time to complete our mail in ballots. And a host of other “stuff”. How can we the people stop this Mail In Ballot unConstitutional “stuff”? This is the Democrat way of pulling the wool over our eyes. It’s not working but it must be stopped...our number One priority. Writing to our Representatives in Washington doesn’t seem to be working.
Any ideas?


Demand a local in person voting place, surrender ur mail in and get a real ballot!! It is your right! Not a provisional ! That’s only if you don’t surrender the mail in!!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:28:28   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Over 10 million republicans vote that way it's been done safely for over 100 years


No it hasn’t!!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:30:04   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
No, my friend, you are wrong. You confuse absentee ballots which are requested with the new Mail In ballot plan dreamed up by the Democrats wherein they mail out ballots unrequested and too many times they mail multiple ballots to one address where dozens of families have lived and moved on...or the recipient is dead, therefore whoever receives ballot can vote and mail it in. Understand?


I also heard they are clearly marked with an r or d! How easily that would be to destroy the r’s

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.