One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Bombshell Update In Obama Investigation
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Sep 15, 2020 11:07:31   #
debeda
 
SGM B wrote:
Can't be all that difficult. Just do it!


Right?

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 11:08:08   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
If the laws were enforced, trump would have been locked up fifty years ago.


Lolololhahahaha okay

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 11:13:24   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Lonewolf wrote:
just remember trump got that investigation shut down he was not cleared of anything and there was eveidence of obstruction


There once was evidence you had a functioning brain ... not so much any more....

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 11:33:01   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
Where's the link?


You don’t need a link, you know about it.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 11:41:52   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
You don’t need a link, you know about it.


Never heard of it. But rachell maddow isn't my source for truth, either.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:21:09   #
| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:25:32   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 



Do you have any credible sources?

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:33:02   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
Do you have any credible sources?


You can't expect fox to tell you the truth.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:02:59   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Lonewolf wrote:
just remember trump got that investigation shut down he was not cleared of anything and there was eveidence of obstruction


lonie: If I remember you are innocent until proven guilty. The Bastards never even had a case! Its just pure abuse of the Tort System!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:05:18   #
Larry Joe
 
moldyoldy wrote:
If the laws were enforced, trump would have been locked up fifty years ago.


In the same cell as Obama?
Larry Joe

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:22:05   #
moldyoldy
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
lonie: If I remember you are innocent until proven guilty. The Bastards never even had a case! Its just pure abuse of the Tort System!


Why are they still hiding the report?

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:47:28   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
You can't expect fox to tell you the truth.


I don't watch Fox.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:54:11   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
I don't watch Fox.


It does not change the fact that right wing media will not mention anything that denigrates trump and friends.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:58:03   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
moldyoldy wrote:
It does not change the fact that right wing media will not mention anything that denigrates trump and friends.


And the left-wing media won't give him credit for anything he does.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 15:04:24   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Start with the scheme with his sister to cheat on inheritance taxes for that 641 million daddy left.


Is that an idol threat, or do you have proof?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.