One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Let’s try and simplify the disaster of Trump
Page: <<prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
Sep 16, 2020 13:31:24   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Airforceone wrote:
Only the Right wing racist and evangelicals buy into the Trump lies. They deny everything that comes out of his hamburger eating mouth. So I thought for the idiot right to simply a few things with snap shots. But they won’t get there to stupid.


https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2020/9/13/t1-537111-8ac_4df2_a71d_ac9744ead6c8.jpg

Imagine AF1 having a say in running DC!

We would have a Demonsaster.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 13:41:59   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
That is exactly what my wife's doctor and she lived 19 years, she was told 4 years after. This was after her husband and daughter died of cancer, the wife has always afraid she'd die of the same.





eagleye13 wrote:
https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2020/9/13/t1-537111-8ac_4df2_a71d_ac9744ead6c8.jpg

Imagine AF1 having a say in running DC!

We would have a Demonsaster.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 13:49:30   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
When there is a fire, say in a movies, should you cry out RUN?

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 14:05:09   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Capt-jack wrote:
When there is a fire, say in a movies, should you cry out RUN?


Cry out - WHO Did It!?

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 14:37:50   #
jim_oldman Loc: Lexington, SC
 
eagleye13 wrote:
https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2020/9/13/t1-537111-8ac_4df2_a71d_ac9744ead6c8.jpg

Imagine AF1 having a say in running DC!

We would have a Demonsaster.



I'd say Catastrophe! Can you image a Schumer Pelosi Schiff AF1 quartet doing "Down by the Bay"



| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 16:12:21   #
Big Dolly
 
jim_oldman wrote:
I'd say Catastrophe! Can you image a Schumer Pelosi Schiff AF1 quartet doing "Down by the Bay"



| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 17:05:32   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Big Dolly wrote:


It is all Greek to me.

https://youtu.be/-CSxGHve60E

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 20:13:30   #
jim_oldman Loc: Lexington, SC
 
eagleye13 wrote:
It is all Greek to me.

https://youtu.be/-CSxGHve60E


Sorry about that. Try Down By the Bay, Where the Watermelons Rot

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 08:37:15   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
It is simple!!!
Unbridled Socialism doesn't work.
There are always more takers than givers.

AND
The takers don't give.
Democrats have that deficiency.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 14:16:50   #
whitnebrat Loc: In the wilds of Oregon
 
eagleye13 wrote:
It is simple!!!
Unbridled Socialism doesn't work.
There are always more takers than givers.

AND
The takers don't give.
Democrats have that deficiency.


I might remind you that unbridled capitalism doesn't work either. The probable answer is a hybrid of the two with checks and balances ... just the way that the founders intended.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 18:16:35   #
son of witless
 
whitnebrat wrote:
I might remind you that unbridled capitalism doesn't work either. The probable answer is a hybrid of the two with checks and balances ... just the way that the founders intended.


But with the balance going toward Socialism and with the Democrats running it ?

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 09:04:54   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Airforceone wrote:
It’s like debating with children


It's so easy to cop-out, lol.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 09:07:09   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
whitnebrat wrote:
I might remind you that unbridled capitalism doesn't work either. The probable answer is a hybrid of the two with checks and balances ... just the way that the founders intended.


"I might remind you that unbridled capitalism doesn't work either. The probable answer is a hybrid of the two with checks and balances ... just the way that the founders intended." - whitnebrat

I agree; so lets get in touch with and follow the intents of them as written in the Constitution.

A major reason to keep Liberal judges off of the Supreme Court.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 10:02:33   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Airforceone wrote:
Only the Right wing racist and evangelicals buy into the Trump lies. They deny everything that comes out of his hamburger eating mouth. So I thought for the idiot right to simply a few things with snap shots. But they won’t get there to stupid.


Left wing ignorance will kill America unless GOD helps. The truth is your enemy as you see it.

Are you an American? Did you go to a commie run school, seems so? Did your parents raise you?

I understand your effort to try to get the commie party back into power, but you are wasting your time.
All the fool crap that your Antifa crowd has/is pulling is working against you. An on top of that
Nancy P has turn half of the democrats off. She will get a PINK slip in 50 days or so.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 10:06:10   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Left wing ignorance will kill America unless GOD helps. The truth is your enemy as you see it.

Are you an American? Did you go to a commie run school, seems so? Did your parents raise you?

I understand your effort to try to get the commie party back into power, but you are wasting your time.
All the fool crap that your Antifa crowd has/is pulling is working against you. An on top of that
Nancy P has turn half of the democrats off. She will get a PINK slip in 50 days or so.
Left wing ignorance will kill America unless GOD h... (show quote)


Trying to burn down cities loses votes.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.