One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Let’s try and simplify the disaster of Trump
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
Sep 15, 2020 10:33:28   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
son of witless wrote:
Of course it is. You do not respond to anyone disagreeing with you. You merely rant on and on. That is how and adult debates a child. He does not debate, he yells, he preaches, and he does not listen. So it is exactly like an adult debating children. The only stupid part is that you have no clue why you have never persuaded anyone of anything at anytime.


News flash, no one is being convinced, we all know whom were voting for

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:35:51   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Last I checked, she wasn't president. The person filling that shot is ineffective though b yeah I think he is.


What are you doing here? You have nothing of relevance to offer.

You have given many immature thoughts and this one is too childish.

Nancy Pelosi did say that and you prove yourself nothing but a half wit troll.



| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:37:05   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Yeah, it's been awhile, for both of us. What I meant was not everyone fired a weapon on a regular basis. Also, I think it depends on the branch of service. And your slamming of females indicated is good you've retired. Some females are capable of kicking your ass two ways to hell. You've incorrectly assumed I haven't served when in fact I've served almost 30 yrs. Be careful when you assume, you know what they say about that?



Bullshit!

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:38:39   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
At least I have facts, all you cheerleaders have is rah rah rah go trumpie. You have nothing but lies.


I've changed my opinion, you're a quarter wit.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:39:23   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
At least I have facts, all you cheerleaders have is rah rah rah go trumpie. You have nothing but lies.


The Trumpster's Presidential Qualifications;
The establishment Democrats are against Trump..
The establishment Republicans are against Trump..
Soros is against Trump ...
Black Lives Matter is against Trump..
Move On is against Trump..
Planned Parenthood is against Trump..
Hillary & Sanders are both against Trump..
Illegal aliens are against Trump..
Islam is against Trump..
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump..
NOW THAT BEING SAID ... It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the best qualified candidate we could ever have.
If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!!
Most of all, it will be the People's Choice ... PLUS He's not a Lifetime Politician.
He's not a Lawyer
He's not doing it for the money.
He's a natural-born American citizen born in the USA from American parents.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 10:57:27   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Yeah, it's been awhile, for both of us. What I meant was not everyone fired a weapon on a regular basis. Also, I think it depends on the branch of service. And your slamming of females indicated is good you've retired. Some females are capable of kicking your ass two ways to hell. You've incorrectly assumed I haven't served when in fact I've served almost 30 yrs. Be careful when you assume, you know what they say about that?


Only go by what you say, and no - I'm not slaming females, just said they are now accepted, and I know a few ladies I would not want to piss off. Just curious, do you know, with your 30 years of service, why females could not serve in Combat Arms?

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 11:12:50   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
SGM B wrote:
Only go by what you say, and no - I'm not slaming females, just said they are now accepted, and I know a few ladies I would not want to piss off. Just curious, do you know, with your 30 years of service, why females could not serve in Combat Arms?


"Just curious, do you know, with your 30 years of service, why females could not serve in Combat Arms?"

If captured by the enemy; not a pretty thought.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 12:44:36   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Airforceone wrote:
Only the Right wing racist and evangelicals buy into the Trump lies. They deny everything that comes out of his hamburger eating mouth. So I thought for the idiot right to simply a few things with snap shots. But they won’t get there to stupid.


Your ability to understand the world is sad, very sad! Are your parent's communist as well?

The people setting my flag on fire, are they right wingers? Just wonder if you have your right and left mixed up.





| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:41:59   #
On timeon target
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Yeah, it's been awhile, for both of us. What I meant was not everyone fired a weapon on a regular basis. Also, I think it depends on the branch of service. And your slamming of females indicated is good you've retired. Some females are capable of kicking your ass two ways to hell. You've incorrectly assumed I haven't served when in fact I've served almost 30 yrs. Be careful when you assume, you know what they say about that?


Please explain what "slamming of females" he did. His only comment was that they are now allowing females into the combat mos fields. You are the one who made the unfounded assumptions and then went about demeaning his character! For a 30 year serve member I would think you'd have learned more restraint???

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 13:51:48   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
On timeon target wrote:
Please explain what "slamming of females" he did. His only comment was that they are now allowing females into the combat mos fields. You are the one who made the unfounded assumptions and then went about demeaning his character! For a 30 year serve member I would think you'd have learned more restraint???
Please explain what "slamming of females"... (show quote)



I would think that the only thing tippykid ever served is burgers and happy meals at McDonald's.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:08:03   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Airforceone wrote:
Only the Right wing racist and evangelicals buy into the Trump lies. They deny everything that comes out of his hamburger eating mouth. So I thought for the idiot right to simply a few things with snap shots. But they won’t get there to stupid.


LOL, a simple man thinks he can try to simplify what Trump is...lol lol lol.

Go for it airhead.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:33:04   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Capt-jack wrote:
LOL, a simple man thinks he can try to simplify what Trump is...lol lol lol.

Go for it airhead.


Biden is an easy read though.



| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 14:43:02   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Oh my, ole Joe may get excited!





byronglimish wrote:
Biden is an easy read though.

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 15:31:59   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
eagleye13 wrote:
"Just curious, do you know, with your 30 years of service, why females could not serve in Combat Arms?"

If captured by the enemy; not a pretty thought.


That's possibly part of it, and since Tip hasn't answered here is the real reason. It is due to the Direct Combat Probability Code, which I believe was passed to protect women from the rigors of combat. If that isn't vote T I'm sure Tip can correct me. 😀

SGM B out

| Reply
Sep 15, 2020 17:12:01   #
dickie
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
If evangelicals ever look on the mirror, they would be ashamed of themselves for backing trump.


I never got an answer to" Instead of bashing Trump, Why don't you post what you love about the Democratic party!
What did Obama do in 8 years to make you happy?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.