One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Poll suggests Trump may be losing support of some evangelical voters
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Sep 12, 2020 21:03:19   #
| Reply
Sep 12, 2020 21:55:19   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-suggests-trump-may-losing-210911075.html


Like Christian voters would vote for Uncle Joe.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2020 21:56:38   #
Seth
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-suggests-trump-may-losing-210911075.html


Another "study" from the yayhoos at Yahoo!

Don't you ever get tired of posting this same pure, unadulterated Yahoo! BS?

| Reply
Sep 12, 2020 22:17:20   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
Like Christian voters would vote for Uncle Joe.


Christians that can't except lying, stealing and adulterers.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2020 22:20:59   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Christians that can't except lying, stealing and adulterers.


You are describing the Democratic Party.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2020 22:38:45   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
You are describing the Democratic Party.


In your little mind.

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 08:50:44   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
In your little mind.


Perhaps. You guys found out how little truth the lying polls contained 4 years ago. Right now you want the statement that Donald J. Trump is losing the support of Christians, to be true. You need it to be true. If it is not true your Little World gets a little more shaky.

If Donald J. Trump loses in November, I will be fine. My country will be royally screwed, but I will be just fine. If your boy Joe loses in November and you face the grim prospect of 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years of the Orange Scary Guy, I don't know how you will react. Many of your compadres will riot and burn the blue cities to the ground. I hope you will remain calm, have a beer, and wait for 2024.

I look forward to post November discussions with you. One of us will be very very very sad. If I am not the sad one, I intend to be quite generous to those of you on the losing side. As Frank Sinatra sang : " I have been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing. Each time I find myself flat on my back, I pick myself up and get back in the race. That's life. " I think 2016 must have been the first time you experienced defeat.

How will you treat me if you win ? I was devastated in 2012 when your lad Barry Obama beat Mitt Romney. A few Liberals were kind back then. Most were quite arrogant and predicted the permanent demise of the Republican Party. That made 2016 far more sweet.

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 10:24:16   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
Perhaps. You guys found out how little truth the lying polls contained 4 years ago. Right now you want the statement that Donald J. Trump is losing the support of Christians, to be true. You need it to be true. If it is not true your Little World gets a little more shaky.

If Donald J. Trump loses in November, I will be fine. My country will be royally screwed, but I will be just fine. If your boy Joe loses in November and you face the grim prospect of 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years of the Orange Scary Guy, I don't know how you will react. Many of your compadres will riot and burn the blue cities to the ground. I hope you will remain calm, have a beer, and wait for 2024.

I look forward to post November discussions with you. One of us will be very very very sad. If I am not the sad one, I intend to be quite generous to those of you on the losing side. As Frank Sinatra sang : " I have been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing. Each time I find myself flat on my back, I pick myself up and get back in the race. That's life. " I think 2016 must have been the first time you experienced defeat.

How will you treat me if you win ? I was devastated in 2012 when your lad Barry Obama beat Mitt Romney. A few Liberals were kind back then. Most were quite arrogant and predicted the permanent demise of the Republican Party. That made 2016 far more sweet.
Perhaps. You guys found out how little truth the l... (show quote)


Please answer my question before you fly off again. How can a good "Christian" conservative Reflublican

trash the whole justice system?

https://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-193484-8.html

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 11:02:56   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Please answer my question before you fly off again. How can a good "Christian" conservative Reflublican

trash the whole justice system?

https://www.onepoliticalplaza.com/t-193484-8.html


Sorry. I have no clue WTF you want. What Christian Conservative has trashed " the whole justice system ? "

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 11:13:38   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
Sorry. I have no clue WTF you want. What Christian Conservative has trashed " the whole justice system ? "



"When the child molester has been arrested, tried, convicted, and there is 300,000 % certainty he is guilty, then he is turned over to the victim's family. That is not vigilante justice where a mob is judge, jury, and executioner."

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 11:23:09   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
"When the child molester has been arrested, tried, convicted, and there is 300,000 % certainty he is guilty, then he is turned over to the victim's family. That is not vigilante justice where a mob is judge, jury, and executioner."


Yea. How does that trash " the the whole justice system " ? I still have no clue WTF you are driving at.

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 11:31:18   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
Yea. How does that trash " the the whole justice system " ? I still have no clue WTF you are driving at.


Then what part of the justice system and the constitution do you want to trash?

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 11:36:09   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Then what part of the justice system and the constitution do you want to trash?


Why can't you ever be simple and clear in your questions and statements ? I am always guessing with you. Are you saying that I am trashing " the the whole justice system " because I want to turn the offender over to the victim's family ? Is that your question ? Yes or no ? Just give it to me in English.

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 14:48:32   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
Why can't you ever be simple and clear in your questions and statements ? I am always guessing with you. Are you saying that I am trashing " the the whole justice system " because I want to turn the offender over to the victim's family ? Is that your question ? Yes or no ? Just give it to me in English.


YES

| Reply
Sep 13, 2020 18:32:04   #
Kazudy
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-suggests-trump-may-losing-210911075.html


Not enough for Biden to win. I got $200 to back me, you wanna bet? I didn't think so mouth. Here kitty kitty kitty.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.