One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
This is the feel good story of the month!
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 25, 2014 02:55:52   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
The Peggy Joseph story: If you don't remember this kool-aid guzzling obamabot from 2008, whatch the video first it's only (27sec) and I'm sure it will all come flooding back to you. The article that follows describes the Peggy Joseph of 2014. It makes me feel good to see that there is hope for even the likes of InYourFace, tdsnest, Nickoli, Chameleon etc.etc.etc....


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI



By Rusty Humphries Tuesday, July 15, 2014


You gotta remember Peggy Joseph! She’s the Florida woman who said after an Obama speech in 2008: “I won’t have to worry about puttin’ gas in my car, I won’t have to worry about payin’ my mortgage.”

Now even SHE has turned on the president and has seen the light shining as bright as the hot sun on a non-man-made globally warm day.

In the upcoming documentary “There’s No Place Like Uopia,” filmmaker Joel Gilbert found Peggy and was surprised to learn that the former Internet phenom is now strongly ANTI-Obama!

Gilbert spoke with her for his documentary, and learned she lives in the suburbs, is a soccer mom with four kids and is working as a nurse. She’s never taken any government freebies in her life and admitted that she had gotten caught up in the historical moment of Barack Obama’s election and wasn’t thinking for herself.

In this just released clip, Peggy Joseph is well-spoken. When asked by Gilbert, “Did Obama pay for your mortgage and did he pay for your gas?” Joseph laughs and replies, “Absolutely not! Mortgage got worse and gas prices got higher … At that time we needed a change but a change for the better not the worse.”

She even compares Obama to “The Wizard Of Oz” — “The little man behind the curtain, not who we thought or expected him to be.”

She said that, after she received attention on the Internet, “I started getting a little more educated about politics, I started reading more. I learned never to trust the Wizard, it’s within ourselves.”

This is the feel good story of the month!

The woman we saw on the Web was the epitome of the brain-washed Obama voter — an unthinking voting machine that cared only about race and what the government could do for her. At the time, she was. Honestly, I can’t believe what I saw in this movie trailer! This is a lesson to all voters in America.

Democrats, Republicans, Greenies, independents — all of us! We must STOP falling victim to these slick politicians or to emotions or to political ads! Those things are all meant to trick you, to lull you into a false sense that this guy or girl is here to take care of you. That government can solve your problems. IT CAN’T!

Peggy Joseph has shown that spending just a little time looking into the issues, using your head and not allowing others to cloud your judgment or worse, think for you (yes, union members, I’m looking at you!), we might actually be able to turn things around in this country.

Peggy, I proud of you for your intellectual honesty and can’t wait to see Joel Gilbert’s new film.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 05:24:27   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Looking forward to seeing it too! Now, it's time to clean up the Senate, get rid of Reid who can't seem to discuss bills, let alone pass them, then start promoting a REAL leader for Pres in '16: Dr. Ben Carson! He can turn our great country around in one term. Carson/ Huckabee would be my choice. Comments are appreciated.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 12:09:45   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Forkbassman wrote:
Looking forward to seeing it too! Now, it's time to clean up the Senate, get rid of Reid who can't seem to discuss bills, let alone pass them, then start promoting a REAL leader for Pres in '16: Dr. Ben Carson! He can turn our great country around in one term. Carson/ Huckabee would be my choice. Comments are appreciated.






What does this have to do with the topic? I noticed you're pushing the Dr. Pretty hard on OPP lately, it's ok, I like him too but there's a time and a place for everything. BTW, your screen name, is that "bass" as in the fish or "bass" as in music?

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 12:25:10   #
dennisimoto Loc: Washington State (West)
 
Worried for our children wrote:
The Peggy Joseph story: If you don't remember this kool-aid guzzling obamabot from 2008, whatch the video first it's only (27sec) and I'm sure it will all come flooding back to you. The article that follows describes the Peggy Joseph of 2014. It makes me feel good to see that there is hope for even the likes of InYourFace, tdsnest, Nickoli, Chameleon etc.etc.etc....


It's great story indeed. Nice to see someone awaken from a horrible nightmare. But, sadly, I don't believe that there is any hope for the folks above to have a similar awakening any time soon. They just get too much personal satisfaction from being as totally wrong-headed as they are. And in Glaucon's case it's all about doing research for a psychological research paper.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 12:48:33   #
Kirk
 
Worried for our children wrote:
The Peggy Joseph story: If you don't remember this kool-aid guzzling obamabot from 2008, whatch the video first it's only (27sec) and I'm sure it will all come flooding back to you. The article that follows describes the Peggy Joseph of 2014. It makes me feel good to see that there is hope for even the likes of InYourFace, tdsnest, Nickoli, Chameleon etc.etc.etc....


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI



By Rusty Humphries Tuesday, July 15, 2014


You gotta remember Peggy Joseph! She’s the Florida woman who said after an Obama speech in 2008: “I won’t have to worry about puttin’ gas in my car, I won’t have to worry about payin’ my mortgage.”

Now even SHE has turned on the president and has seen the light shining as bright as the hot sun on a non-man-made globally warm day.

In the upcoming documentary “There’s No Place Like Uopia,” filmmaker Joel Gilbert found Peggy and was surprised to learn that the former Internet phenom is now strongly ANTI-Obama!

Gilbert spoke with her for his documentary, and learned she lives in the suburbs, is a soccer mom with four kids and is working as a nurse. She’s never taken any government freebies in her life and admitted that she had gotten caught up in the historical moment of Barack Obama’s election and wasn’t thinking for herself.

In this just released clip, Peggy Joseph is well-spoken. When asked by Gilbert, “Did Obama pay for your mortgage and did he pay for your gas?” Joseph laughs and replies, “Absolutely not! Mortgage got worse and gas prices got higher … At that time we needed a change but a change for the better not the worse.”

She even compares Obama to “The Wizard Of Oz” — “The little man behind the curtain, not who we thought or expected him to be.”

She said that, after she received attention on the Internet, “I started getting a little more educated about politics, I started reading more. I learned never to trust the Wizard, it’s within ourselves.”

This is the feel good story of the month!

The woman we saw on the Web was the epitome of the brain-washed Obama voter — an unthinking voting machine that cared only about race and what the government could do for her. At the time, she was. Honestly, I can’t believe what I saw in this movie trailer! This is a lesson to all voters in America.

Democrats, Republicans, Greenies, independents — all of us! We must STOP falling victim to these slick politicians or to emotions or to political ads! Those things are all meant to trick you, to lull you into a false sense that this guy or girl is here to take care of you. That government can solve your problems. IT CAN’T!

Peggy Joseph has shown that spending just a little time looking into the issues, using your head and not allowing others to cloud your judgment or worse, think for you (yes, union members, I’m looking at you!), we might actually be able to turn things around in this country.

Peggy, I proud of you for your intellectual honesty and can’t wait to see Joel Gilbert’s new film.
The Peggy Joseph story: If you don't remember this... (show quote)


There is hope! Thanks for that. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 15:36:10   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
dennisimoto wrote:
It's great story indeed. Nice to see someone awaken from a horrible nightmare. But, sadly, I don't believe that there is any hope for the folks above to have a similar awakening any time soon. They just get too much personal satisfaction from being as totally wrong-headed as they are. And in Glaucon's case it's all about doing research for a psychological research paper.




👍👍👍👍👍



Ya know, I just found that out about Gloucon the other day; as if he'll ever be published...HA!!

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 15:37:00   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Kirk wrote:
There is hope! Thanks for that. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:






👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

My pleasure Kirk, anytime.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 17:17:13   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Worried for our children wrote:
What does this have to do with the topic? I noticed you're pushing the Dr. Pretty hard on OPP lately, it's ok, I like him too but there's a time and a place for everything. BTW, your screen name, is that "bass" as in the fish or "bass" as in music?


I am a bass fisherman from Mo. but my favorite lake is Fork in Tx. Regarding the feel good story, she talked about picking politicians on emotion,etc. and that's probably true with many voters that don't follow the issues. That's been going on for years and, you're right, I have been talking about Carson a lot because I feel now he's the right man for our country. I will continue to tell everyone about him and hope that they read his book(s).

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 17:17:13   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Worried for our children wrote:
What does this have to do with the topic? I noticed you're pushing the Dr. Pretty hard on OPP lately, it's ok, I like him too but there's a time and a place for everything. BTW, your screen name, is that "bass" as in the fish or "bass" as in music?


I am a bass fisherman from Mo. but my favorite lake is Fork in Tx. Regarding the feel good story, she talked about picking politicians on emotion,etc. and that's probably true with many voters that don't follow the issues. That's been going on for years and, you're right, I have been talking about Carson a lot because I feel now he's the right man for our country. I will continue to tell everyone about him and hope that they read his book(s).

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 17:39:27   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Forkbassman wrote:
I am a bass fisherman from Mo. but my favorite lake is Fork in Tx. Regarding the feel good story, she talked about picking politicians on emotion,etc. and that's probably true with many voters that don't follow the issues. That's been going on for years and, you're right, I have been talking about Carson a lot because I feel now he's the right man for our country. I will continue to tell everyone about him and hope that they read his book(s).





I knew I liked you! I'm a B.A.S.S. member, I don't get out as much as I used to because I have a two and four year old. I'll probably get the four year old started this fall, maybe some day we can fish the F.L.W. tour👍


I am in total agreement with respect to Dr. Carson, and because you and others here have said his recent book was good, I plan on picking it up this weekend. Keep telling about him, only the knuckleheads here will trash to you about him, keep up the good work.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 18:13:36   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Worried for our children wrote:
I knew I liked you! I'm a B.A.S.S. member, I don't get out as much as I used to because I have a two and four year old. I'll probably get the four year old started this fall, maybe some day we can fish the F.L.W. tour👍


I am in total agreement with respect to Dr. Carson, and because you and others here have said his recent book was good, I plan on picking it up this weekend. Keep telling about him, only the knuckleheads here will trash to you about him, keep up the good work.
I knew I liked you! I'm a B.A.S.S. member, I don't... (show quote)

I'm not good enough to fish tournaments but the four of us who fish together have been live bait fishing mostly and are really catching much bigger bass although I love to still fish artificials. I'm really impressed with Carson and if you haven't heard him speak, maybe you can get on line and hear him. Last year he spoke at the National Prayer breakfast in DC with Obama sitting on the podium among others and he really was fantastic. He is so cool and calm and can debate anyone and usually win and yet not demonize them unlike most politicians. I'll be talking about him a lot because I feel he's the right man for America at this crucial time.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 19:18:00   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Forkbassman wrote:
I'm not good enough to fish tournaments but the four of us who fish together have been live bait fishing mostly and are really catching much bigger bass although I love to still fish artificials. I'm really impressed with Carson and if you haven't heard him speak, maybe you can get on line and hear him. Last year he spoke at the National Prayer breakfast in DC with Obama sitting on the podium among others and he really was fantastic. He is so cool and calm and can debate anyone and usually win and yet not demonize them unlike most politicians. I'll be talking about him a lot because I feel he's the right man for America at this crucial time.
I'm not good enough to fish tournaments but the fo... (show quote)





It's all about having fun right? Live bait fishing is cheating!!! Lol
I fish both fresh and saltwater. The closest I get to the BASS tourny's is the one on the Potomac and the one on lake Champlain, both a few hours drive for me, seems I can never fit them in my schedule, maybe some day. Here's to wishing you tight lines in the future.

I was a little familiar with the Dr. already, but I just watched the speach you refered to, thank you for confirming my suspicions, let's hope he decides to run. I read somewhere that his war-chest is accumulating, I'll be crossing my fingers.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 19:43:40   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Worried for our children wrote:
It's all about having fun right? Live bait fishing is cheating!!! Lol
I fish both fresh and saltwater. The closest I get to the BASS tourny's is the one on the Potomac and the one on lake Champlain, both a few hours drive for me, seems I can never fit them in my schedule, maybe some day. Here's to wishing you tight lines in the future.

I was a little familiar with the Dr. already, but I just watched the speach you refered to, thank you for confirming my suspicions, let's hope he decides to run. I read somewhere that his war-chest is accumulating, I'll be crossing my fingers.
It's all about having fun right? Live bait fishin... (show quote)

With two little kids it 's hard to find time to fish. Raising kids is a first priority. My two girls have 5 altogether so I spoil the grand kids a little.
I'm in SW Mo. so we don't have the saltwater fishing but have tried it twice and was fun but still prefer freshwater bass.
If you get a chance go see Dinesh d'Sousa's new movie "America". Excellent.

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 20:11:19   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Forkbassman wrote:
With two little kids it 's hard to find time to fish. Raising kids is a first priority. My two girls have 5 altogether so I spoil the grand kids a little.
I'm in SW Mo. so we don't have the saltwater fishing but have tried it twice and was fun but still prefer freshwater bass.
If you get a chance go see Dinesh d'Sousa's new movie "America". Excellent.





Spoil'em every chance you get!

I have a date with the wife to go see that movie one day next week, so long as the babysitter doesn't cancel 👍👍👍👍👍

| Reply
Jul 25, 2014 20:27:59   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Worried for our children wrote:
Spoil'em every chance you get!

I have a date with the wife to go see that movie one day next week, so long as the babysitter doesn't cancel 👍👍👍👍👍


Did you know Carson is on a 29 city tour promoting his newest book "One Nation". I just finished it and is incredible; as good as his "America the Beautiful". You can google "Carson book tour".

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.