One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
This is a joke, it is only a joke. So don't be alarmed!!!!
Jul 21, 2014 19:44:28   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
If some random person hugs you tomorrow, don't take it personal. Just pass it on!! We need more kindness among ourselves regardless of our opinions.
I don't know about you; it will be a busy day for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No doubt I'll be on the recieving end of lots of hugs myself!!!!
But HEY!!! HUGS ARE GOOD!!!! Right?....





| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:10:49   #
roy
 
archie bunker wrote:
If some random person hugs you tomorrow, don't take it personal. Just pass it on!! We need more kindness among ourselves regardless of our opinions.
I don't know about you; it will be a busy day for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No doubt I'll be on the recieving end of lots of hugs myself!!!!
But HEY!!! HUGS ARE GOOD!!!! Right?....


look out archie you probably get the gay tag from the right,but i hugged my daughter ,son in law ,and both grandkids today ,how lucky i was

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:14:51   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
roy wrote:
look out archie you probably get the gay tag from the right,but i hugged my daughter ,son in law ,and both grandkids today ,how lucky i was


That always makes for a good day roy!! I am happy for you!! :thumbup:

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:20:01   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll wear some armor to work tomorrow.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:43:40   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
archie bunker wrote:
That always makes for a good day roy!! I am happy for you!! :thumbup:
,

Hey Archie

Mike's still in the hospital, so he won't know soo I"M SENDING YOU A HUG!
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED aka MaryBeth

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:51:04   #
cant beleve Loc: Planet Kolob
 
no propaganda please wrote:
,

Hey Archie

Mike's still in the hospital, so he won't know soo I"M SENDING YOU A HUG!
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED aka MaryBeth


The prayer teams still got your back! Just let him know. :thumbup: :-P

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:54:35   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
no propaganda please wrote:
,

Hey Archie

Mike's still in the hospital, so he won't know soo I"M SENDING YOU A HUG!
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED aka MaryBeth


Well thank you!! Is he doing ok?? I have been wondering...you know how I worry!! Give him a hug from Sam n Nic!!

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:57:43   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
cant beleve wrote:
The prayer teams still got your back! Just let him know. :thumbup: :-P


YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Jul 22, 2014 06:52:23   #
1OldGeezer
 
archie bunker wrote:
If some random person hugs you tomorrow, don't take it personal. Just pass it on!! We need more kindness among ourselves regardless of our opinions.
I don't know about you; it will be a busy day for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No doubt I'll be on the recieving end of lots of hugs myself!!!!
But HEY!!! HUGS ARE GOOD!!!! Right?....


Archie,

Good one, I'm in...

1oldgeezer

| Reply
Jul 22, 2014 09:42:39   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Well, that explains all the hugs I got this morning.... :D :D :D :D :D

| Reply
Jul 22, 2014 10:28:01   #
bahmer
 
archie bunker wrote:
If some random person hugs you tomorrow, don't take it personal. Just pass it on!! We need more kindness among ourselves regardless of our opinions.
I don't know about you; it will be a busy day for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No doubt I'll be on the recieving end of lots of hugs myself!!!!
But HEY!!! HUGS ARE GOOD!!!! Right?....


I'll try and watch out cause I'm delicate.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.