One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Assymetrical warfare at our border
Jul 21, 2014 19:30:53   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
Here is a man talking about our border and how the DC government is holding the border people back from enforcing the law there. If he is half-right we are in serious trouble and Obama is blowing our butts all over the place. Is there a chance that the diseases minors are bringing in with them and are very serious once they get a hold on things should be being flown back home instead of scattered over the nation. It seems to me that the people who want them scattered are trying to scatter those diseases over the US and too many people will die from that spreading.

Oh well, we have to be humanitarian to those kids according to the people from Obama's government and their media supporters.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/asymmetrical-war-retired-border-patrol-officer-half-right-screwed/

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:41:19   #
Airforceone
 
oldroy wrote:
Here is a man talking about our border and how the DC government is holding the border people back from enforcing the law there. If he is half-right we are in serious trouble and Obama is blowing our butts all over the place. Is there a chance that the diseases minors are bringing in with them and are very serious once they get a hold on things should be being flown back home instead of scattered over the nation. It seems to me that the people who want them scattered are trying to scatter those diseases over the US and too many people will die from that spreading.

Oh well, we have to be humanitarian to those kids according to the people from Obama's government and their media supporters.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/asymmetrical-war-retired-border-patrol-officer-half-right-screwed/
Here is a man talking about our border and how the... (show quote)


God dammit old Roy all Obama is doing is following the Traffic bill signed by Bush. Why don't you research this before you constantly make a fool of yourself

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 20:54:33   #
Airforceone
 
oldroy wrote:
Here is a man talking about our border and how the DC government is holding the border people back from enforcing the law there. If he is half-right we are in serious trouble and Obama is blowing our butts all over the place. Is there a chance that the diseases minors are bringing in with them and are very serious once they get a hold on things should be being flown back home instead of scattered over the nation. It seems to me that the people who want them scattered are trying to scatter those diseases over the US and too many people will die from that spreading.

Oh well, we have to be humanitarian to those kids according to the people from Obama's government and their media supporters.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/asymmetrical-war-retired-border-patrol-officer-half-right-screwed/
Here is a man talking about our border and how the... (show quote)


Here you go read it and maybe you will stop your BS. Why are you so dumb to the facts



| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:49:41   #
Sicilianthing
 
oldroy wrote:
Here is a man talking about our border and how the DC government is holding the border people back from enforcing the law there. If he is half-right we are in serious trouble and Obama is blowing our butts all over the place. Is there a chance that the diseases minors are bringing in with them and are very serious once they get a hold on things should be being flown back home instead of scattered over the nation. It seems to me that the people who want them scattered are trying to scatter those diseases over the US and too many people will die from that spreading.

Oh well, we have to be humanitarian to those kids according to the people from Obama's government and their media supporters.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/asymmetrical-war-retired-border-patrol-officer-half-right-screwed/
Here is a man talking about our border and how the... (show quote)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More fuel for the fire !
We'll use every single bit and action against them!
We'll use every single mess against Obama and gangs!
We'll use every single opportunity like this to slam them,
the democrats gangs,
Slam the Mexicans too..

We're going to keep slamming them like a Wrecking Ball !
Wrecking Ball on every thing
these White House Clowns want to do !

Slam them every single day !

Spread the word !

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 22:18:38   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
tdsrnest wrote:
God dammit old Roy all Obama is doing is following the Traffic bill signed by Bush. Why don't you research this before you constantly make a fool of yourself


Oh Turd's nest, I know about that one but you trying to blame Bush for the damned thing is just normal left leaning crap in that you can't make Bush to blame for what Obama has done and is doing. The man follows only those laws he wants to use and this time he is screwing himself. So you don't like the retired man because he talks about the truth? Does that make Obama so good?

Can you not see the possibility that he is spreading those kids who have not been tested for disease all over the nation for a reason? Of course, you can't because you don't want to see it as possible.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 23:02:24   #
cant beleve Loc: Planet Kolob
 
oldroy wrote:
Oh Turd's nest, I know about that one but you trying to blame Bush for the damned thing is just normal left leaning crap in that you can't make Bush to blame for what Obama has done and is doing. The man follows only those laws he wants to use and this time he is screwing himself. So you don't like the retired man because he talks about the truth? Does that make Obama so good?

Can you not see the possibility that he is spreading those kids who have not been tested for disease all over the nation for a reason? Of course, you can't because you don't want to see it as possible.
Oh Turd's nest, I know about that one but you tryi... (show quote)


When his loved ones get sick. Maybe,just maybe,he will quit with the BS.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 23:25:48   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
cant beleve wrote:
When his loved ones get sick. Maybe,just maybe,he will quit with the BS.


Turd's nest didn't avail himself of that video but he sure knows everything in it.

| Reply
Jul 22, 2014 11:42:32   #
dennisimoto Loc: Washington State (West)
 
tdsrnest wrote:
God dammit old Roy all Obama is doing is following the Traffic bill signed by Bush. Why don't you research this before you constantly make a fool of yourself


There are none so blind as those who will not see. There you go buddy, right thumb in your mouth, left hand holds the blankie up against your ear and it's off to nappie time we go.....

| Reply
Jul 22, 2014 11:48:32   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
dennisimoto wrote:
There are none so blind as those who will not see. There you go buddy, right thumb in your mouth, left hand holds the blankie up against your ear and it's off to nappie time we go.....


The lefty's talking points seem to be all they have to work with. In this case he can't look at anything but that Obama is following an old law. How often does he manage to not do this kind of thing?

This morning an appeals court ruled against paying subsidies for ACA to people in states without exchanges and almost immediately Josh Earnest came out making noises about the administration going ahead, no matter what the court said. When Obama sees something he likes, like spreading all these diseased kids around the country he follows law but when he doesn't like a law he ignores it. Poor leaners just have to keep on with that crap about that old law.

I went from this post to the next thing on my inbox and it happened that Morris is trying to explain, with reasoning, how the Wilberforce law reads and who it pertains to today. Now I know that trdsnest won't be watching this video, along with other lefties who won't try to learn anything about that law because that would lead to not going along with Obama. Anyway here is Morris talking about the law.

http://www.dickmorris.com/law-allows-immediate-deportation-immigrant-children-dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_campaign=dmreports

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.