One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trolls
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
Jul 21, 2014 15:49:55   #
BigOlBear
 
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:09:14   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Glaucon is not the worst but it's right up there. Liberals for the most part are good people but the die hard's are very think headed when it comes to Obama. They fail to see the big picture and would rather go back to what Bush did rather than what's happening right now. Another favorite of liberals is RACIST term, disagree with what Obama is or is about to do and watch the food fight begin. According to them he does no wrong. All I see him doing is campaigning as the next problem surfaces, that's all he good at and we've that is wavering.



BigOlBear wrote:
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.
I'm new on this website and may not stick around m... (show quote)

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:26:13   #
PoppaGringo Loc: Muslim City, Mexifornia, B.R.
 
BigolBear, you should stick around, obviously skipping all the villainous attacks, by both sides, and concentrate on those that do have something intelligent to say. It can be a rough ride, but you will, occasionally, find a few gems worth your attention.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:32:05   #
grace scott
 
BigOlBear wrote:
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.
I'm new on this website and may not stick around m... (show quote)




You, Sir, do not wish to exchange ideas. You want to express your ideas and have others agree with you. Everyone on this site has a good idea at some point, and you are no exception. You could have picked a lot of posters here and made the same type list. Did Glaucon push your sensitive button?

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:37:57   #
BigOlBear
 
grace scott wrote:
You, Sir, do not wish to exchange ideas. You want to express your ideas and have others agree with you. Everyone on this site has a good idea at some point, and you are no exception. You could have picked a lot of posters here and made the same type list. Did Glaucon push your sensitive button?


Just curious, why do you think that I do not wish to exchange ideas? How did you deduce that?

And no, Glaucon did not push my sensitive button, he mashed my annoyance tolerance button. What was the point of your question?

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:55:57   #
Homestead
 
BigOlBear wrote:
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.
I'm new on this website and may not stick around m... (show quote)



If you give up and leave this site.......................then Glaucon will have done his job.

We don't need quitters, these people haunt this site and many others, to do just that, get people to quit and move on.

Just suck it up and deal with him, as well as the others.

You quit.......................they win...........................It's as simple as that.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 16:59:19   #
BigOlBear
 
Homestead wrote:
If you give up and leave this site.......................then Glaucon will have done his job.

We don't need quitters, these people haunt this site and many others, to do just that, get people to quit and move on.

Just suck it up and deal with him, as well as the others.

You quit.......................they win...........................It's as simple as that.


Good point

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 17:13:48   #
grace scott
 
BigOlBear wrote:
Just curious, why do you think that I do not wish to exchange ideas? How did you deduce that?

And no, Glaucon did not push my sensitive button, he mashed my annoyance tolerance button. What was the point of your question?



Look at your responses to most of the people who responded to you on"Help Me Understand."

The point of my question: curiosity.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 17:42:02   #
dennisimoto Loc: Washington State (West)
 
BigOlBear, you haven't heard from Brian Devon or Kevyn or InYourFace, or chameleon, or? There are a ton of folks like them who are locked on Obama-lama-ding-dong's butt like an AIM-9 heat seeking missile who believe that anything & everything that comes out of Democratic Washington is absolutely Biblical in its veracity. Just have to consider the source(s) and move on.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 19:00:38   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
BigOlBear wrote:
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.
I'm new on this website and may not stick around m... (show quote)


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C'mon BIG... don't let it bother you.... there's all kinds in here..
all kinds...
Don't let it bother you...
There's a lot to learn here too...
Just go with it...
Stay focused on the goal...
The Goal !
Liberty or Death... !
Freedoms...

That's what most of all this is about...

Don't stress it....

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 19:14:31   #
Workinman Loc: Bayou Pigeon
 
BigOlBear wrote:
I'm new on this website and may not stick around much longer. By the site title, I had hoped to be able to read others' opinions and exchange ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to wade through all the angry nonsense posted by a few who seem to have nothing better to do than to spam the website with useless comments. The worst one I have seen so far is someone called Glaucon. This person has posted over 5600 comments and, as I read what he has to say, it seems obvious that he is a narcissist with a bad attitude who thinks the rest of us are all pretty stupid. Of his comments that I have read so far I have found only two or three that express a lucid opinion that does not denigrate others. I have listed just a few of his comments below so you can see the type of rude and insolent nonsense he expects the rest of us to endure.

If you read an article, well there your are, an article wouldn't give false information. Are you interested in factual information or are you merely interested in convincing yourself that you are right?

The words, always and everybody, should be used judiciously. You are beginning to sound hysterical.

Hysterical gobbeley gook.

Poor baby.

You certainly have a lot of opinions you insist one expressing repeatedly. That is purely your paranoia that is getting you pants wetting terrified. That nonsense is only in your mind. Get professional help.

You win. Now you got your fix and you can STFup until you need another fix. That is addicted looser behavior. I think you should start a group called addicted to being right anonymous.

You have some incredible delusions of adequacy.

I am very surprised. I am surprised that anyone would cite breitbart as a source of any kind of reasonably accurate, unbiased information. This site makes Fox look almost legitimate. is anyone stupid enough to believe Obama can be blamed for the increasing wealth gap between the extremely wealthy and the rest of us? I guess the person who launched this thread thinks so.

Onec again, extreme anger and stupidity are an ugly thing to behold. Now this is where you respond with some form of , YOO TOO. Go for it.

I wonder what we will find when we have some information on this issue. I guess that whatever the reliable information says when we get some, the hate for the black guy will not subside. I think we are dealing with some haters who don't need no stinking facts.

You are one sick, enraged, pathetic, bigoted person. Get professional help now. Attempting to have a rational exchange with you doesn't seem possible.

Much hate and no substance.

Many insults and hateful emotions expressed, but no thoughts or information.

No, you are bigoted because you are apparently unable to look at facts or even recognize them and you don't seem to realize why you hate Obama.

2 POOP HEADS (repeated several times)

babsan, U R A POOP HEAD

POOP HEAD (repeated several times)

AFFIRMING POOP HEADS

2 nutso poops

MORON and DOO DOO

You a poo poo head.

TWISTER, U R A POOP HEAD.

Would that be considered name calling?

Maybe it is unfair to call you a racist - since you don't seem to know what one is.

That is a non answer. No substance. Nonsense.

And old Twister responded with the very clever reply, YOO TOO. However, he forgot, Naaaah Naaah Naaah which would have been much more clever than YOO TOO.

No apology necessary, but allow me to copy your style....you a pooh pooh and a pee pee.

I guess he is saying we should start some more wars, kill a bunch of people so someone won't think we are pussies. Is that insane or what?

When someone says Obama hates America, is he insane or retarded?

Wouldn't he be more of a bigot than a racist?

What should I have gotten from it? Is it anything for which I should take an antibiotic?

You sir are simply a Mindless Ass

Do you know what it says in the Bible about judging others? Keep in mind that Jesus was an extreme liberal.

Patty and bahmer are a couple of sick puppies. Send help immediately.

This is nutso and if you are unable to see that, my explaining it would be a waste of my time.

I think you might want to get the facts about cell phones and our government. Wait, I forgot you don't want facts.

I guess that comment is an example of racism, bigotry, or both. Are you aware of that? Do you care?

A little common sense??? How about a lot of hate and a gigantic dose of wishful thinking? Look up the meaning of lie, I doesn't mean anything those others say that you don't agree with.

They are communists only if you have no idea what communism means. Get a freakin dictionary.

You are obviously not very bright and are absolutely determined to stay that way. Don't let reason and evidence influence you.

I think the two of you are having a lot of wishful thinking, without the thinking part.

Apparently you can hear whatever you want to hear no matter what is actually said. Do you know what a metaphor is?

Caboose is a nut job and isn't worth attempting to reason with. Name caller, non thinker, dip shit.

You are definitely beneath me and most people I know. You talk gibberish and I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Mindless, but childishly clever, I guess. Was there a point beyond the fact that you didn't understand?

Gibberish

I guess I used too many big words and you were unable to understand my comment. You apparently threw out the baby and drank the bath water.



I thought we were discussing your thinking impairment and you got off on some fantasy about reading my mind and hating this country. What is that about?

You are probably aware that the Tea Party is financed by the corporations. The bigger the corporations, the less influence we have on our lives.

Let's give up to the corporations, mega churches and the military industrial complex and let them take care of us.

If you think color isn't the major issue, you are delusional as well as a flaming hypocrite. Your misinformation about insurance is amazing.

You have an imaginary black neighbor who is as misinformed, racist, and bigoted as you? Herman Cain doesn't have opinions, he has psychiatric symptoms. Don't make thinks up to support your symptoms. It makes you appear nutso.

Don't make things up to attempt to support your bigotry. Be real: making things up makes you appear weak and confused.

Chomski doesn't make much sense until you read some of what he has written. Herman Cain doesn't have common sense of any other kind of sense

.... and my personal favorite (directed at me)

You apparently noticed what you wanted to notice. My source of enlightenment is a good education. and an ability to reason. "Always" and "everybody" are two words often used by ignorant people. You don't have to have a great formal education, all you need is to pay attention to people who obviously know more than you do.

Glaucon, I wonder if you would please consider going away and stop spamming this website.
I'm new on this website and may not stick around m... (show quote)




Hey bear, let me tell you this We can't quit I have been on liberal sites CNN for one they are paid trollers from the Obama action for America...these azzholes even hacked into my computer and made it crash...any like minded people need to band together.... I know it seems weird but we are under attack...the libs/progressives are running wild because Obama has given them a free pass...this is a time like minded conservatives need to band together.

It's strange to me that we even have to talk like this!! Don't give up the ship!!! (Oliver Hazard Perry)

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 19:42:47   #
karpenter Loc: Headin' Fer Da Hills !!
 
Should Have Waited 'Till You Met Mr. 'WHITE SUPREMACISTS !!'.
Saved Yourself A Lot Of Research And Typing......

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:47:14   #
MrEd Loc: Georgia
 
BigOlBear wrote:
Good point




I have found that there are a lot of really good folks on here that really care. These are the people you should concern yourself with. The trolls are here to make your day as bad as possible and I believe they are payed to do that. From what I have seen, they attack anything or anyone that even tries to hold a discussion about Obama good or bad. Unless you worship at Obama's feet, they will attack you. Sometimes they take over a thread so much that no one else can say anything without getting jumped on. That is a thread they REALLY don't want people talking about.

Stick with it and just weed out the trolls and ignore them. I do most of the time, but I do have a tendency to jump on one now and again just to keep them honest, or at least try. I seldom succeed, but then they are out to attack, so it makes no difference what you say, they will jump all over you. I find that the best way is to just ignore them and go on with your discussion like they are not there. That really gets them.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 21:47:40   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
Homestead wrote:
If you give up and leave this site.......................then Glaucon will have done his job.

We don't need quitters, these people haunt this site and many others, to do just that, get people to quit and move on.

Just suck it up and deal with him, as well as the others.

You quit.......................they win...........................It's as simple as that.


You will find a number of good, intelligent people on this site, but they are often lost in the maze of trolls. Ignore the trolls and they will retreat to hiding under their troll bridge, and a conversation with sensitive people may begin. I hope you do not expect everyone to agree with you just to give logical answers to what they believe. We have had some great conversations with people with whom we never agree , but have some valid points to consider . Those conversations are the most informative. From our standpoint, when racist, homophobe or other such terms come up, no response is forthcoming. If you are wondering about the "WE" no I do not have a split personality, but both my husband and I use the same name, and he usually does the posting (he better post what I tell him to, or else) Right now he is in the hospital so I am doing both.
She Who Must Be Obeyed

| Reply
Jul 21, 2014 22:01:38   #
BigOlBear
 
no propaganda please wrote:
You will find a number of good, intelligent people on this site, but they are often lost in the maze of trolls. Ignore the trolls and they will retreat to hiding under their troll bridge, and a conversation with sensitive people may begin. I hope you do not expect everyone to agree with you just to give logical answers to what they believe. We have had some great conversations with people with whom we never agree , but have some valid points to consider . Those conversations are the most informative. From our standpoint, when racist, homophobe or other such terms come up, no response is forthcoming. If you are wondering about the "WE" no I do not have a split personality, but both my husband and I use the same name, and he usually does the posting (he better post what I tell him to, or else) Right now he is in the hospital so I am doing both.
She Who Must Be Obeyed
You will find a number of good, intelligent people... (show quote)


"Singing to the choir" is good for the ego but not very productive. I'm always looking for people who can stand up for their beliefs and help me understand their point of view, even if I don't agree. Sometimes you learn without realizing that you learned.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.