One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
It’s time to give the republicans what they want
Aug 7, 2020 16:17:14   #
Airforceone
 
It’s time to move and show the AMERICAN voters why the stimulus for millions of unemployed workers is being blocked by Moscow Mitch and the White House garbage collectors. And republicans blame democrats but the democrats already passed a new stimulus and Moscow Mitch and the White House idiot don’t like it.

This stimulus needs to be passed in order to maintain this economy so it doesn’t get worse. The only thing that kept this country out of a depression was that $600 weekly payment to the consumer along with the Paycheck Protection plan.

Paycheck protection were tax payer funds given to employers with the stipulation they did not lay-off there employees. In the event they did lay-off there employees the funds would automatically revert to a low interest loan and would have to be paid back. The Inspector Generals office at the treasury department was to monitor where the funds were allotted and documentation they did not lay-off there employees. The Inspector General was required to coordinate this with congress. So now Trump wants a paycheck forgiveness program and theses employers don’t have to prove they did not lay off there employees. (BUT HERE IS THE TRUMP CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. HE FIRES THE INSPECTOR GENERAL AND TRUMP GAVE OUT $385 BILLION AND HE REFUSES TO TURN DOCUMENTS OVER TO CONGRESS AS TO WHERE HIS TREASURY DEPARTMENT GAVE THE MONEY TO. So now he wants a forgiveness program for the corporate elite. I wonder how much the Kushner family recieved.

Now heres the McConnell portion he wants to eliminate any malpractice liability to the corporate elite till 2024. So an employee gets sick due to negligence by the employer he is exempt form any law suites.

This is the Trump/McConnell criminal enterprise in full swing. Protect the corporate elite and screw the consumers. But the Trump supporters love it.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2020 16:26:31   #
Milosia
 
$385Billion??
Zero accountability until money needs to go to people who really need it, then, omg, we can’t Afford It!
These are called republipigs.
And they are exemplified by a small portion of the population.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2020 16:55:02   #
Lonewolf
 
Milosia wrote:
$385Billion??
Zero accountability until money needs to go to people who really need it, then, omg, we can’t Afford It!
These are called republipigs.
And they are exemplified by a small portion of the population.


We need to send the money to the bottom for a change we tried trickle down and it never worked let's try percolate up for awhile.

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 03:45:14   #
Jlw
 
Lonewolf wrote:
We need to send the money to the bottom for a change we tried trickle down and it never worked let's try percolate up for awhile.


Get off your azz and earn a living instead of having someone else to pay your way

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 10:46:51   #
bikerjack60
 
Airforceone wrote:
It’s time to move and show the AMERICAN voters why the stimulus for millions of unemployed workers is being blocked by Moscow Mitch and the White House garbage collectors. And republicans blame democrats but the democrats already passed a new stimulus and Moscow Mitch and the White House idiot don’t like it.

This stimulus needs to be passed in order to maintain this economy so it doesn’t get worse. The only thing that kept this country out of a depression was that $600 weekly payment to the consumer along with the Paycheck Protection plan.

Paycheck protection were tax payer funds given to employers with the stipulation they did not lay-off there employees. In the event they did lay-off there employees the funds would automatically revert to a low interest loan and would have to be paid back. The Inspector Generals office at the treasury department was to monitor where the funds were allotted and documentation they did not lay-off there employees. The Inspector General was required to coordinate this with congress. So now Trump wants a paycheck forgiveness program and theses employers don’t have to prove they did not lay off there employees. (BUT HERE IS THE TRUMP CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. HE FIRES THE INSPECTOR GENERAL AND TRUMP GAVE OUT $385 BILLION AND HE REFUSES TO TURN DOCUMENTS OVER TO CONGRESS AS TO WHERE HIS TREASURY DEPARTMENT GAVE THE MONEY TO. So now he wants a forgiveness program for the corporate elite. I wonder how much the Kushner family recieved.

Now heres the McConnell portion he wants to eliminate any malpractice liability to the corporate elite till 2024. So an employee gets sick due to negligence by the employer he is exempt form any law suites.

This is the Trump/McConnell criminal enterprise in full swing. Protect the corporate elite and screw the consumers. But the Trump supporters love it.
It’s time to move and show the AMERICAN voters why... (show quote)


Yeah, give us Trump in the upcoming election.

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 21:13:57   #
elledee
 
Wrong what they really want is piglosi's head on a platter and of course voting rights of dead people taken away

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 23:06:53   #
maximus Loc: Chattanooga, Tennessee
 
Airforceone wrote:
It’s time to move and show the AMERICAN voters why the stimulus for millions of unemployed workers is being blocked by Moscow Mitch and the White House garbage collectors. And republicans blame democrats but the democrats already passed a new stimulus and Moscow Mitch and the White House idiot don’t like it.

This stimulus needs to be passed in order to maintain this economy so it doesn’t get worse. The only thing that kept this country out of a depression was that $600 weekly payment to the consumer along with the Paycheck Protection plan.

Paycheck protection were tax payer funds given to employers with the stipulation they did not lay-off there employees. In the event they did lay-off there employees the funds would automatically revert to a low interest loan and would have to be paid back. The Inspector Generals office at the treasury department was to monitor where the funds were allotted and documentation they did not lay-off there employees. The Inspector General was required to coordinate this with congress. So now Trump wants a paycheck forgiveness program and theses employers don’t have to prove they did not lay off there employees. (BUT HERE IS THE TRUMP CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. HE FIRES THE INSPECTOR GENERAL AND TRUMP GAVE OUT $385 BILLION AND HE REFUSES TO TURN DOCUMENTS OVER TO CONGRESS AS TO WHERE HIS TREASURY DEPARTMENT GAVE THE MONEY TO. So now he wants a forgiveness program for the corporate elite. I wonder how much the Kushner family recieved.

Now heres the McConnell portion he wants to eliminate any malpractice liability to the corporate elite till 2024. So an employee gets sick due to negligence by the employer he is exempt form any law suites.

This is the Trump/McConnell criminal enterprise in full swing. Protect the corporate elite and screw the consumers. But the Trump supporters love it.
It’s time to move and show the AMERICAN voters why... (show quote)




Your Democrat heroine, Nancy Pelosi, steered some of the first relief package to her own husband...BOY! You KNOW him and her needed that!
Their new package is full of pork barrel for her favorites...NOT for those that really need it!
Moscow Mitch and Terrible Trump ain't going for it, either!

| Reply
Aug 9, 2020 04:51:33   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
Both sides need to sit down and get the job done. The Republicans may need to increase the value of their package and the Democrats need to cut all the unrelated items out. Do payroll protection, increased unemployment benefits (but not to exceed 100% of their income level), a moratorium on evictions and foreclosures, delaying repayment of student loans. Maybe tie Congressional pay to getting a relief package passed would cause them to accomplish something. How about Congressional pay is tied only to a budget bill being passed and not to continuing resolutions.

| Reply
Aug 9, 2020 06:21:35   #
EmilyD
 
Jlw wrote:
Get off your azz and earn a living instead of having someone else to pay your way


| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.