One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Homeowners Leaving Seattle in Droves??? I Seattle Real Estate Podcast
Aug 1, 2020 23:02:33   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Interesting slant on the story.

Summit Properties NW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60_R48xleo

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 05:02:57   #
Radiance3
 
BigMike wrote:
Interesting slant on the story.

Summit Properties NW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60_R48xleo

=============
The radical democrats have ruined that once very beautiful city of Seattle. It is overlooking the Puget Sound and surrounded by Lake Washington. Once upon a time, I lived for 5 years in West Seattle while I was in college, and started working. The home was given to me by my uncle. I am glad I've sold that and moved to a suburb. There was a beautiful view of the water of Puget Sound.

But now, that whole Seattle, stink, it is so ugly that turned out to be place of the hoodlums. Antifa, BLM, drug addicts, and thousands of homeless. The democrats turned that beautiful city into a trash.
Property values of homes in Seattle will go down the drain.

All the richest men of the world originated from Seattle. Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Bill Gates of Microsoft, and Paul Allen of Microsoft (RIP Pual), he was a good man. They don't live in Seattle. They live in a very exclusive wealthy suburb overlooking Lake Washington. Seattle is also the home of Starbucks coffee with 3000 retails stores in 70 countries.

Glad that I live in a suburb far away from Seattle. I've never been to Seattle, since I retired. And I don't want to see it again. Until there is a change of a Republican administration. Another problem here is Inslee the democrat governor. I hope a republican takes over this November 2020.

Why are democrats stinky and trashy? In every city run by democrats, they are all trashy, populated by violent people, drug addict, and anarchist. Why?? Democrats must have mental problems. De Blasio of NYC is one among them.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 10:31:12   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Radiance3 wrote:
=============
The radical democrats have ruined that once very beautiful city of Seattle. It is overlooking the Puget Sound and surrounded by Lake Washington. Once upon a time, I lived for 5 years in West Seattle while I was in college, and started working. The home was given to me by my uncle. I am glad I've sold that and moved to a suburb. There was a beautiful view of the water of Puget Sound.

But now, that whole Seattle, stink, it is so ugly that turned out to be place of the hoodlums. Antifa, BLM, drug addicts, and thousands of homeless. The democrats turned that beautiful city into a trash.
Property values of homes in Seattle will go down the drain.

All the richest men of the world originated from Seattle. Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Bill Gates of Microsoft, and Paul Allen of Microsoft (RIP Pual), he was a good man. They don't live in Seattle. They live in a very exclusive wealthy suburb overlooking Lake Washington. Seattle is also the home of Starbucks coffee with 3000 retails stores in 70 countries.

Glad that I live in a suburb far away from Seattle. I've never been to Seattle, since I retired. And I don't want to see it again. Until there is a change of a Republican administration. Another problem here is Inslee the democrat governor. I hope a republican takes over this November 2020.

Why are democrats stinky and trashy? In every city run by democrats, they are all trashy, populated by violent people, drug addict, and anarchist. Why?? Democrats must have mental problems. De Blasio of NYC is one among them.
============= br i The radical democrats have rui... (show quote)


It's funny but even though I'm finding myself ragging on Democrats more lately I have an annoying streak of fairness that admits many Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats.

The difference? I have influence over Republicans. Globalist Republicans by and large are being ousted or deciding to cooperate with us.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 10:55:07   #
Radiance3
 
BigMike wrote:
It's funny but even though I'm finding myself ragging on Democrats more lately I have an annoying streak of fairness that admits many Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats.

The difference? I have influence over Republicans. Globalist Republicans by and large are being ousted or deciding to cooperate with us.

================
The worst problems with democrats are I think they have mental and psychological defects.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 12:56:34   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
The worst problems with democrats are I think they have mental and psychological defects.


...and maybe none of them who should have bowed out in the last two elections thinking, their cheating had it in the bag. Too late now. Retribution is here.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 18:21:29   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
The worst problems with democrats are I think they have mental and psychological defects.


For whatever reason they think and do in lockstep with the others so what one stupid does the next whether stupid or not will do it, making them stupid.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 18:25:48   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Radiance3 wrote:
=============
The radical democrats have ruined that once very beautiful city of Seattle. It is overlooking the Puget Sound and surrounded by Lake Washington. Once upon a time, I lived for 5 years in West Seattle while I was in college, and started working. The home was given to me by my uncle. I am glad I've sold that and moved to a suburb. There was a beautiful view of the water of Puget Sound.

But now, that whole Seattle, stink, it is so ugly that turned out to be place of the hoodlums. Antifa, BLM, drug addicts, and thousands of homeless. The democrats turned that beautiful city into a trash.
Property values of homes in Seattle will go down the drain.

All the richest men of the world originated from Seattle. Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Bill Gates of Microsoft, and Paul Allen of Microsoft (RIP Pual), he was a good man. They don't live in Seattle. They live in a very exclusive wealthy suburb overlooking Lake Washington. Seattle is also the home of Starbucks coffee with 3000 retails stores in 70 countries.

Glad that I live in a suburb far away from Seattle. I've never been to Seattle, since I retired. And I don't want to see it again. Until there is a change of a Republican administration. Another problem here is Inslee the democrat governor. I hope a republican takes over this November 2020.

Why are democrats stinky and trashy? In every city run by democrats, they are all trashy, populated by violent people, drug addict, and anarchist. Why?? Democrats must have mental problems. De Blasio of NYC is one among them.
============= br i The radical democrats have rui... (show quote)


Up until a few years ago I had a girlfriend (I have lots of girlfriends it seems many ex) in Seattle. According to her even then it was starting to suck and she wanted to move to wait for it California. The suckiest state in the Republic. No offense to the people, it's the politicians. Go figure.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 19:56:43   #
Radiance3
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
Up until a few years ago I had a girlfriend (I have lots of girlfriends it seems many ex) in Seattle. According to her even then it was starting to suck and she wanted to move to wait for it California. The suckiest state in the Republic. No offense to the people, it's the politicians. Go figure.

==============
Girlfriends in Seattle, Lol, how long ago was that? Bottom line----, democrats are mentally derange.

| Reply
Aug 3, 2020 01:16:08   #
PulletSurprise Loc: Columbus, GA
 
Radiance3 wrote:
==============
Girlfriends in Seattle, Lol, how long ago was that? Bottom line----, democrats are mentally derange.


Certified mental cases.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.