One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
New postal policies that are slowing delivery may affect 2020 mail in voting ....Union leader says
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Aug 1, 2020 17:39:22   #
| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:36:11   #
RandyBrian
 
Thanks for the post, PR!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:38:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Thanks for the post, PR!


You are welcome , RandyBrian !! There's no way I'm voting by mail-in ballots!!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:20:54   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
It’s always about you, isn’t it red?
Do you have an opinion on how and why the mail has become slowed?
Who ever would attempt such a heinous act of un American activity.???
Who would do such a thing as that????

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:32:03   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It’s always about you, isn’t it red?
Do you have an opinion on how and why the mail has become slowed?
Who ever would attempt such a heinous act of un American activity.???
Who would do such a thing as that????


It's not about me , but it looks like you have become sickened with TDS!!!! Do you really think that President Trump has power to slow down USPS ??? You really needs psychological help!! And fast!!! :

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:32:27   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It’s always about you, isn’t it red?
Do you have an opinion on how and why the mail has become slowed?
Who ever would attempt such a heinous act of un American activity.???
Who would do such a thing as that????


Let me guess. It's because of the new Postmaster General appointed by Trump.
Right?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:56:07   #
RandyBrian
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It’s always about you, isn’t it red?
Do you have an opinion on how and why the mail has become slowed?
Who ever would attempt such a heinous act of un American activity.???
Who would do such a thing as that????


Slow mail is a problem, but it isn't THE problem with vote by mail. The very real and disturbing problem is that the democrats want vote by mail so it will be easier to commit voter fraud, harder to prove that it happened, and can be used to give Biden an extra push in number of voters in November. The other 'reasons' they present for vote by mail is a very transparent smoke screen to try and provide a small bit of cover for their supporters who are too dense to see what they are doing. The rest of them do not need to be convinced, they are more than willing to commit illegal and unethical and immoral acts in order to scratch their TDS itch. Which are you?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:17:36   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Slow mail is a problem, but it isn't THE problem with vote by mail. The very real and disturbing problem is that the democrats want vote by mail so it will be easier to commit voter fraud, harder to prove that it happened, and can be used to give Biden an extra push in number of voters in November. The other 'reasons' they present for vote by mail is a very transparent smoke screen to try and provide a small bit of cover for their supporters who are too dense to see what they are doing. The rest of them do not need to be convinced, they are more than willing to commit illegal and unethical and immoral acts in order to scratch their TDS itch. Which are you?
Slow mail is a problem, but it isn't THE problem w... (show quote)


Itchy.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:24:22   #
RandyBrian
 
archie bunker wrote:
Itchy.


That's what I suspect. Way too many people out there are willing to destroy America if it means scratching that irritating itch.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:29:25   #
PeterS
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/politics/usps-mail-in-voting-2020-election/index.html

Isn't that what you conservatives want...to fuk up the vote any way you can?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:32:43   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
proud republican wrote:
It's not about me , but it looks like you have become sickened with TDS!!!! Do you really think that President Trump has power to slow down USPS ??? You really needs psychological help!! And fast!!! :
It's not about me , but it looks like you have bec... (show quote)


What is TDS?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:38:25   #
marinevet73
 
proud republican wrote:
It's not about me , but it looks like you have become sickened with TDS!!!! Do you really think that President Trump has power to slow down USPS ??? You really needs psychological help!! And fast!!! :
It's not about me , but it looks like you have bec... (show quote)


trump not only has the power and the reason to slow down the post office, but he is actually doing it. trump has replaced all of the board of directors (not their actual title) of the postal system with his own appointees. All previous presidents only appointed replacements as they came up. trump replaced them all. Plus he put one of his personal shitbirds as the head.

Also, the postal act required the Post Office to put 5 billion into it's pension fund each year until it is fully funded. No business does this. Go read a financial statement for any commercial business and read the footnote on unfunded liabilities. Most businesses only cover their current liability. That is why the Post Office is going broke, and always losing money. Trump is trying to destroy the integrity of the Post Office.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:48:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
What is TDS?


Trump Derangement Syndrome . ..))

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:53:58   #
PeterS
 
proud republican wrote:
It's not about me , but it looks like you have become sickened with TDS!!!! Do you really think that President Trump has power to slow down USPS ??? You really needs psychological help!! And fast!!! :
It's not about me , but it looks like you have bec... (show quote)

And are you telling me you don't think that Trump could appoint someone to purposely screw up the post office? So why was a neophyte appointed postmaster general--just now--and the first thing he did was to screw up the mail. Explain why someone would need psychological help when what we said could happen DID happen!!!

As I've pointed out to others--TDS goes two ways--you cons bend over backward to defend Trump no matter what he does...taking every position he takes no matter how absurd. He has purposely fuked with the post office so that vote by mail couldn't work...and you are deranged enough to support him.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 22:54:59   #
PeterS
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
What is TDS?

It's what conservatives have who are deranged enough to defend Trump no matter what he does...

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.