One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Spirit Carries On - Score
Aug 1, 2020 17:28:30   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Dream Theater...if I had a favorite band it would be them.

This is the last song of rock-opera album. They have a new drummer now...I say new he's been with them for years. Mike Portnoy was a founding member and wrote many of the song lyrics.

The band is stellar...just stellar. You'd have to see them live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCNLzhHYYo&list=RDunHQQURfa5Q&index=12

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 17:51:59   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
BigMike wrote:
Dream Theater...if I had a favorite band it would be them.

This is the last song of rock-opera album. They have a new drummer now...I say new he's been with them for years. Mike Portnoy was a founding member and wrote many of the song lyrics.

The band is stellar...just stellar. You'd have to see them live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCNLzhHYYo&list=RDunHQQURfa5Q&index=12




I would like to see them live..outstanding.!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:40:52   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
byronglimish wrote:
I would like to see them live..outstanding.!


They run the gamut from shred to flamenco.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:09:15   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
BigMike wrote:
They run the gamut from shred to flamenco.


Great versatility.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 05:08:25   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
BigMike wrote:
Dream Theater...if I had a favorite band it would be them.

This is the last song of rock-opera album. They have a new drummer now...I say new he's been with them for years. Mike Portnoy was a founding member and wrote many of the song lyrics.

The band is stellar...just stellar. You'd have to see them live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCNLzhHYYo&list=RDunHQQURfa5Q&index=12



| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 10:21:57   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:


I'll be posting more oddball but cool music.

Dream Theater has been a band for 30 years and only two members are no longer with them.

Only one song, Pull Me Under ever made it to the airwaves but you can believe they have a great fanbase, nonetheless.

I notice they all sport wedding bands.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 13:47:07   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
BigMike wrote:
I'll be posting more oddball but cool music.

Dream Theater has been a band for 30 years and only two members are no longer with them.

Only one song, Pull Me Under ever made it to the airwaves but you can believe they have a great fanbase, nonetheless.

I notice they all sport wedding bands.


Proves they care more about the music than fame and money and now have both. Bet they sleep good at night too.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 14:45:49   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:
Proves they care more about the music than fame and money and now have both. Bet they sleep good at night too.


I don't think anyone could do what they do on dope or unmarried.

They have an album, Dream Theater's Best Hit! (And 20 Other Pretty Cool Songs)

Gotta love 'em.

I saw them on their 20th Anniversary Tour in 2004 at the Warfield in San Fran.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 14:55:02   #
Y360AZ
 
I checked 'em out. Never heard of 'em.

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 16:03:50   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
BigMike wrote:
I don't think anyone could do what they do on dope or unmarried.

They have an album, Dream Theater's Best Hit! (And 20 Other Pretty Cool Songs)

Gotta love 'em.

I saw them on their 20th Anniversary Tour in 2004 at the Warfield in San Fran.


I found them before and enjoyed them, then, couldn't recall their name?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.