One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Maybe Mr Musk will be better off moving to China ...
Aug 1, 2020 16:00:33   #
| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 19:55:15   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-china-rocks-us-full-of-entitlement.html


He makes perfect sense... And only stated verifiable facts...

The entitlement that young folk in the West have endorsed has led to a work ethic that is set for failure....

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:12:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
He makes perfect sense... And only stated verifiable facts...

The entitlement that young folk in the West have endorsed has led to a work ethic that is set for failure....


This country gave him an opportunity to become a billionaire and he dares to trash this country ??? Really ? ??? So he can go to your country and see how long he will last once he decides to say something against China's government !

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 23:28:46   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
This country gave him an opportunity to become a billionaire and he dares to trash this country ??? Really ? ??? So he can go to your country and see how long he will last once he decides to say something against China's government !


He is in China... He pointed that out... And he's making billions here...

Give him the opportunity? No... He built his company... And will continue to do so in the future...

Do you believe that America is the only Nation that has billionaires?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 23:43:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
He is in China... He pointed that out... And he's making billions here...

Give him the opportunity? No... He built his company... And will continue to do so in the future...

Do you believe that America is the only Nation that has billionaires?


Of course he is billionaire there,he just like all these athletes and Democrats kisses your President 's ass!!!

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 07:43:24   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
Of course he is billionaire there,he just like all these athletes and Democrats kisses your President 's ass!!!


I don't think anyone kisses Trudeau's ass (he's a prime minister, not a president)...

But funny how free market capitalism can antagonize some people...

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.