One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Now They're Burning Bibles
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Aug 1, 2020 12:41:54   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:55:52   #
Liberty Tree
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


This is OPP liberal's favorite group. They will cheer them on.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:56:43   #
Carlos
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.




for a minute i thought I read "Now their burning babies'. But I suppose if your for killing babies then it doesnt matter how you kill them.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:59:58   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
Carlos wrote:
for a minute i thought I read "Now their burning babies'. But I suppose if your for killing babies then it doesnt matter how you kill them.


No, it doesn’t matter. It’s still a ticket to fire and brimstone!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:03:16   #
Seth
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


This adds Portland to my list, right after Berkeley, of Cities That Need To Be Nuked©.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:25:06   #
Carlos
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
No, it doesn’t matter. It’s still a ticket to fire and brimstone!


somehow, someway and someday they will pay for their evilness.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:28:56   #
Seth
 
Carlos wrote:
somehow, someway and someday they will pay for their evilness.


If they ever manage to get the kind of government they're advocating for, we'll all pay, them moreso than the rest of us, because they'll have to carry with them the knowledge that they imbecilically brought it all on themselves.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 14:18:25   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


While I would never burn the flag or a Bible, but it is a legitimate form of expression.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 14:31:16   #
bahmer
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 15:17:38   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
While I would never burn the flag or a Bible, but it is a legitimate form of expression.


Like abortion is expressing selfishness?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 21:54:01   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
While I would never burn the flag or a Bible, but it is a legitimate form of expression.


Try burning a Muslim bible, and see where that gets you!

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 00:45:37   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
archie bunker wrote:
Try burning a Muslim bible, and see where that gets you!


Ok I’ll get one!

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 06:50:47   #
Radiance3
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


================
This is a war with Satan. The devils are now burning the flag and the Holy Bible. Everything going on is under the works of Satan. The leaders are Biden, Barack Obama, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and all radical democrats in Congress. Those are the Satanic armies fighting against God.

President Trump is under God. The whole republican party is under God. We republicans must stay firm in our faith, take good care of one another. And most of all focus our attention to Christ who will lead president Trump to victory. We will prevail. I am sure of that. Cause God is with us.

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is with us, who can be against us?

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 08:26:24   #
jSmitty45
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
As if burning our American flag isn't enough, the scum in Portland are now burning Bibles along with the flag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/01/portland-protesters-burn-bibles-american-flags-in-the-streets/

May Almighty God fulfill every prophecy and lead us to victory.

We are at war with evil.

And the face of evil is Joe Biden.


Amen, so sad!

| Reply
Aug 2, 2020 08:28:29   #
jSmitty45
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
This is a war with Satan. The devils are now burning the flag and the Holy Bible. Everything going on is under the works of Satan. The leaders are Biden, Barack Obama, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and all radical democrats in Congress. Those are the Satanic armies fighting against God.

President Trump is under God. The whole republican party is under God. We republicans must stay firm in our faith, take good care of one another. And most of all focus our attention to Christ who will lead president Trump to victory. We will prevail. I am sure of that. Cause God is with us.

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is with us, who can be against us?
================ br i This is a war with Satan. T... (show quote)


Amen, and amen! God will fight our battles for us!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.