One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Are You Really That Stupid ?
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Aug 1, 2020 04:42:21   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
It's a sad testament to the mental health epidemic that has infected a multitude of Americans.

Somehow, a remarkable percentage of Americans have been indoctrinated into being absent minded morons.

They have been trained to ignore the fact that Joe Biden is an incompetent nincompoop but they have been programmed to vote for him anyway.

Yes....They really are that stupid.







| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 06:50:21   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
It's a sad testament to the mental health epidemic that has infected a multitude of Americans.

Somehow, a remarkable percentage of Americans have been indoctrinated into being absent minded morons.

They have been trained to ignore the fact that Joe Biden is an incompetent nincompoop but they have been programmed to vote for him anyway.

Yes....They really are that stupid.


LOL....this coming from a Trump supporter. Good one.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:00:12   #
Radiance3
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
It's a sad testament to the mental health epidemic that has infected a multitude of Americans.

Somehow, a remarkable percentage of Americans have been indoctrinated into being absent minded morons.

They have been trained to ignore the fact that Joe Biden is an incompetent nincompoop but they have been programmed to vote for him anyway.

Yes....They really are that stupid.

================
To hide the mental defect and inadequacies of Jose Biden, the radical DEMS keep him in his basement, and allow the Mainstream Media to report 24/7 all the greatness, but non-existent qualities of Joe Biden.

The media relentlessly talk/announce/publish/or write reports how great is Joe Biden, and how bad is Donald Trump.
They invent, manufacture, produce lies and publications about Joe's greatness and accomplishments.

Joe need not do anything. His mouth piece is he MSM. The radical socialist dems don't worry about Joe's incapacity. The VP, Obama, and the the party of Sanders,will be making the decisions for Biden. Joe is only a figure head.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:11:13   #
Big dog
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
To hide the mental defect and inadequacies of Jose Biden, the radical DEMS keep him in his basement, and allow the Mainstream Media to report 24/7 all the greatness, but non-existent qualities of Joe Biden.

The media relentlessly talk/announce/publish/or write reports how great is Joe Biden, and how bad is Donald Trump.
They invent, manufacture, produce lies and publications about Joe's greatness and accomplishments.

Joe need not do anything. His mouth piece is he MSM. The radical socialist dems don't worry about Joe's incapacity. The VP, Obama, and the the party of Sanders,will be making the decisions for Biden. Joe is only a figure head.
================ br i To hide the mental defect a... (show quote)


Scary but true

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:53:21   #
maureenthannon
 
Wolf, HOW DARE YOU insult nincompoops so badly!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:10:46   #
ed4short Loc: New Hampshire
 
Trump in a landslide Nov 3rd

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:35:51   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
working class stiff wrote:
LOL....this coming from a Trump supporter. Good one.


What really bothers me is the fact that the Dems have to USE a token Negro to try and win the election. How absurd is that.
Playing to the choir usually doesn't work.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:30:42   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
working class stiff wrote:
LOL....this coming from a Trump supporter. Good one.


It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost much (if he ever had any) of his cognitive ability? It doesn't bother you that he is choosing the person who will hold the second most powerful position in the world based on said persons sex and race? It doesn't bother you that the platform put forward includes spending ever more trillions we don't have , on programs we know will cost millions of jobs and stifle business? It doesn't bother you that Biden wants to take your AR-14 (it's actually AR-15 but the idiot didn't know that)? It doesn't bother you that Biden has been in D.C. for forty years and has been wrong on virtually every position he has taken politically. It doesn't bother you that Biden enriched members of his family greatly through political connections? It doesn't bother you that Biden is pro-China? The problem isn't Biden. It's anti-Americans like you.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:35:13   #
Big dog
 
JFlorio wrote:
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost much (if he ever had any) of his cognitive ability? It doesn't bother you that he is choosing the person who will hold the second most powerful position in the world based on said persons sex and race? It doesn't bother you that the platform put forward includes spending ever more trillions we don't have , on programs we know will cost millions of jobs and stifle business? It doesn't bother you that Biden wants to take your AR-14 (it's actually AR-15 but the idiot didn't know that)? It doesn't bother you that Biden has been in D.C. for forty years and has been wrong on virtually every position he has taken politically. It doesn't bother you that Biden enriched members of his family greatly through political connections? It doesn't bother you that Biden is pro-China? The problem isn't Biden. It's anti-Americans like you.
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost m... (show quote)


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:06:34   #
Radiance3
 
JFlorio wrote:
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost much (if he ever had any) of his cognitive ability? It doesn't bother you that he is choosing the person who will hold the second most powerful position in the world based on said persons sex and race? It doesn't bother you that the platform put forward includes spending ever more trillions we don't have , on programs we know will cost millions of jobs and stifle business? It doesn't bother you that Biden wants to take your AR-14 (it's actually AR-15 but the idiot didn't know that)? It doesn't bother you that Biden has been in D.C. for forty years and has been wrong on virtually every position he has taken politically. It doesn't bother you that Biden enriched members of his family greatly through political connections? It doesn't bother you that Biden is pro-China? The problem isn't Biden. It's anti-Americans like you.
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost m... (show quote)

================
Those are very good summary JF. The most scary thing is, putting this country to a 3rd term of Barack Obama's presidency to realize his vision of transforming America to his "hope and change".

Since Obama could not yet legally assume this post, putting dummy Joe will make that happen, and Joe will allow that. Obama will be the Commander in Chief. Pray hard, this will not happen. That is why we must elect president Trump.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:08:58   #
Big dog
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
Those are very good summary JF. The most scary thing is, putting this country to a 3rd term of Barack Obama's presidency to realize his vision of transforming America to his "hope and change".

Since Obama could not yet legally assume this post, putting dummy Joe will make that happen, and Joe will allow that. Obama will be the Commander in Chief. Pray hard, this will not happen. That is why we must elect president Trump.


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:46:18   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
JFlorio wrote:
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost much (if he ever had any) of his cognitive ability? It doesn't bother you that he is choosing the person who will hold the second most powerful position in the world based on said persons sex and race? It doesn't bother you that the platform put forward includes spending ever more trillions we don't have , on programs we know will cost millions of jobs and stifle business? It doesn't bother you that Biden wants to take your AR-14 (it's actually AR-15 but the idiot didn't know that)? It doesn't bother you that Biden has been in D.C. for forty years and has been wrong on virtually every position he has taken politically. It doesn't bother you that Biden enriched members of his family greatly through political connections? It doesn't bother you that Biden is pro-China? The problem isn't Biden. It's anti-Americans like you.
It really doesn't bother you that Biden has lost m... (show quote)


Bravo !..........JFlorio

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:51:11   #
Big dog
 
The only reason why the dementiacrats want Biden in is so they can execute him and put a black woman in as potus. Then China will simply say that they rule the world, and it’ll be true!!!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 12:56:07   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Big dog wrote:
The only reason why the dementiacrats want Biden in is so they can execute him and put a black woman in as potus. Then China will simply say that they rule the world, and it’ll be true!!!


A Biden victory will be the best thing that ever happened to China.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:27:37   #
Big dog
 
JFlorio wrote:
A Biden victory will be the best thing that ever happened to China.


γŠ—οΈπŸˆΉγŠ™οΈγŠ™οΈπŸˆ΅πŸˆΉπŸˆ΄ !!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.