One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trumps Polling Rises Back to 43. (Styx is the best polling analyst on the web)
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Aug 1, 2020 01:54:28   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
He works hard to be accurate and his insight is SPOT ON.

As we get closer to the election I pay more attention to him.

It's funny. I was listening to Steve Turley, who advised his listeners to tune in to this, which reminded me to. I didn't know Turley listened to him.

Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20HgX259E

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 03:08:07   #
PeterS
 
BigMike wrote:
He works hard to be accurate and his insight is SPOT ON.

As we get closer to the election I pay more attention to him.

It's funny. I was listening to Steve Turley, who advised his listeners to tune in to this, which reminded me to. I didn't know Turley listened to him.

Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20HgX259E

What is the argument here? Trump's composite approval is 43.4 on Realclear Politics but his disapproval is 54.5 for a spread of 11.1. That's a lot of people who don't approve of what he's doing and with under 100 days left he's got some real catching up to do.

The question begged is how is he going to do it. Last time he had help from the Russians and from the FBI so who is going to help him this time? Biden's warts are nothing compared to Trump's. Biden rubs a woman's shoulders and it's 'creepy' but Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old and he has 20 plus cases where women accuse him of assault!

That's why Trump is trying to paint Biden as someone who has dementia even though Trump is the one who was administered a dementia test by a doctor. So Trump really doesn't have anything to hit Biden with. So 43% is probably Trumps ceiling and the more he opens his mouth the more those numbers are going to decline...

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 05:36:05   #
Helilord
 
Polls : 2016 Brexit wrong
Hillary Clinton to be president wrong

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 05:51:50   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
PeterS wrote:
What is the argument here? Trump's composite approval is 43.4 on Realclear Politics but his disapproval is 54.5 for a spread of 11.1. That's a lot of people who don't approve of what he's doing and with under 100 days left he's got some real catching up to do.

The question begged is how is he going to do it. Last time he had help from the Russians and from the FBI so who is going to help him this time? Biden's warts are nothing compared to Trump's. Biden rubs a woman's shoulders and it's 'creepy' but Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old and he has 20 plus cases where women accuse him of assault!

That's why Trump is trying to paint Biden as someone who has dementia even though Trump is the one who was administered a dementia test by a doctor. So Trump really doesn't have anything to hit Biden with. So 43% is probably Trumps ceiling and the more he opens his mouth the more those numbers are going to decline...
What is the argument here? Trump's composite appro... (show quote)


How much are you getting paid for your troll posts? No one is that mendacious for free. I believe you are the one who mentioned Hillary skating on all her investigations yet you continue to post fabrications about Trump's so called "help" that were debunked by the very same people.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 06:00:41   #
Holdenbeach4u Loc: Holden Beach , NC
 
D Trump hope that US people will wake up the next three months and re-elect Trump . Biden will not last his term and ( My Opinion) Biden will picked a female black as his VP !

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:13:03   #
Radiance3
 
BigMike wrote:
He works hard to be accurate and his insight is SPOT ON.

As we get closer to the election I pay more attention to him.

It's funny. I was listening to Steve Turley, who advised his listeners to tune in to this, which reminded me to. I didn't know Turley listened to him.

Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20HgX259E

================
I don't believe in polls. The effectiveness of polls was gone since Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election. Factors that diminished the reputation of polls are many. I think most of those targeted in polls are the low level mental capacity people, the handouts, and the social problems.

Republicans don't care about joining the polls. I don't and just ignored them. I don't want my decisions counted among those them.

That is why president Trump will win. But the democrats have massive fraudulent schemes to apply, and that is the danger in this election. I think the 2020 election will be long and litigious in history. It is scary.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:58:47   #
Owl32 Loc: ARK
 
I believe you are right. Think?? the demonrats spread a virus all over the world in hopes we would have to mail in our ballots. No ID's, No verification who the voter is, could be 1 person casting 10,000 votes! Fool's Paradise? Both sides could play that game! I wonder who could create the most illegal ballots? Will there be there be 1000's of people going thru trash looking for ballots? Probably so.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 07:59:37   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
BigMike wrote:
He works hard to be accurate and his insight is SPOT ON.

As we get closer to the election I pay more attention to him.

It's funny. I was listening to Steve Turley, who advised his listeners to tune in to this, which reminded me to. I didn't know Turley listened to him.

Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20HgX259E


That's like celebrating because your house only burned down to the foundation.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:40:39   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
PeterS wrote:
What is the argument here? Trump's composite approval is 43.4 on Realclear Politics but his disapproval is 54.5 for a spread of 11.1. That's a lot of people who don't approve of what he's doing and with under 100 days left he's got some real catching up to do.

The question begged is how is he going to do it. Last time he had help from the Russians and from the FBI so who is going to help him this time? Biden's warts are nothing compared to Trump's. Biden rubs a woman's shoulders and it's 'creepy' but Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old and he has 20 plus cases where women accuse him of assault!

That's why Trump is trying to paint Biden as someone who has dementia even though Trump is the one who was administered a dementia test by a doctor. So Trump really doesn't have anything to hit Biden with. So 43% is probably Trumps ceiling and the more he opens his mouth the more those numbers are going to decline...
What is the argument here? Trump's composite appro... (show quote)


Hasn't trump acquired frequent flyer miles on the "Lolita Express"?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:41:20   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
lpnmajor wrote:
That's like celebrating because your house only burned down to the foundation.


That's pretty good!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:42:13   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
Owl32 wrote:
I believe you are right. Think?? the demonrats spread a virus all over the world in hopes we would have to mail in our ballots. No ID's, No verification who the voter is, could be 1 person casting 10,000 votes! Fool's Paradise? Both sides could play that game! I wonder who could create the most illegal ballots? Will there be there be 1000's of people going thru trash looking for ballots? Probably so.



What a stretch, your post is nothing but fabrication. That means a pack of lies.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 08:49:11   #
Owl32 Loc: ARK
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
What a stretch, your post is nothing but fabrication. That means a pack of lies.

Wait an see if it is a pack of lies. I did not say it would happen, it all was a what if! But you can bet it is planned and it will happen if it is not prevented. If it doesn't happen, TRUMP will win.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 23:07:43   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
PeterS wrote:
What is the argument here? Trump's composite approval is 43.4 on Realclear Politics but his disapproval is 54.5 for a spread of 11.1. That's a lot of people who don't approve of what he's doing and with under 100 days left he's got some real catching up to do.

The question begged is how is he going to do it. Last time he had help from the Russians and from the FBI so who is going to help him this time? Biden's warts are nothing compared to Trump's. Biden rubs a woman's shoulders and it's 'creepy' but Trump was accused of raping a 13-year-old and he has 20 plus cases where women accuse him of assault!

That's why Trump is trying to paint Biden as someone who has dementia even though Trump is the one who was administered a dementia test by a doctor. So Trump really doesn't have anything to hit Biden with. So 43% is probably Trumps ceiling and the more he opens his mouth the more those numbers are going to decline...
What is the argument here? Trump's composite appro... (show quote)


I'm not arguing. I'm posting a little analysis from someone other than myself...someone who voted for Obama both times.

Analysis goes a little further than crunching numbers. You're free to disagree with him.

My opinion might be quite a bit different than his.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 23:09:54   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
I don't believe in polls. The effectiveness of polls was gone since Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election. Factors that diminished the reputation of polls are many. I think most of those targeted in polls are the low level mental capacity people, the handouts, and the social problems.

Republicans don't care about joining the polls. I don't and just ignored them. I don't want my decisions counted among those them.

That is why president Trump will win. But the democrats have massive fraudulent schemes to apply, and that is the danger in this election. I think the 2020 election will be long and litigious in history. It is scary.
================ br i I don't believe in polls. T... (show quote)


I don't pay much attention to them either but the last two elections Styx has been spot on...so I pay attention to him paying attention to the polls.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 23:11:50   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Hasn't trump acquired frequent flyer miles on the "Lolita Express"?


Has he? Who says?

The strategy of being so pathetic your only hope is to make the other guy seem as bad as you is...pathetic.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.