One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
International lowlife.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Aug 1, 2020 17:39:53   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
How moronic!!


If you're implying that dismissing all of that evidence is moronic.

Here you are the one always whining and sniveling about "where's the link?"...the links are presented and you hide yourself behind scoffing at the truth.moe ironic?..i concur.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 17:56:58   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
byronglimish wrote:
If you're implying that dismissing all of that evidence is moronic.

Here you are the one always whining and sniveling about "where's the link?"...the links are presented and you hide yourself behind scoffing at the truth.moe ironic?..i concur.




byron, there is no proof in the articles that Joe and his group came out with.. only more hot headed opinion.

claims that were debunked years ago and nothing confirmed..

think... would the most powerful man in the world.. Obama at the time.. screw up and submit a poorly done counterfeit copy?? Never.. it would be world class..

this has long ago been set aside and to bring it up again just makes more time wasted for all of us..
One of my favorites,, so easy to ID with..
One of my favorites,, so easy to ID with.....

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:25:45   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
permafrost wrote:
byron, there is no proof in the articles that Joe and his group came out with.. only more hot headed opinion.

claims that were debunked years ago and nothing confirmed..

think... would the most powerful man in the world.. Obama at the time.. screw up and submit a poorly done counterfeit copy?? Never.. it would be world class..

this has long ago been set aside and to bring it up again just makes more time wasted for all of us..




You're heartfelt excuses make me think of Slick Willie getting caught the first time by Hillary, and using that line of reasoning.."we're wasting time by bringing this up, Hillary.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:38:41   #
Tug484
 
byronglimish wrote:
Here's your winner.


That made me so mad.
The Dems have to use everything as a political event.
My brothers funeral was a celebration of the families life.
I would have been furious with garbage like the Dems do.
In side his funeral card it said something like, we aren't supposed to come to our grave pretty and perfect, but skid in sideways, totally worn out, and totally, thoroughly used up, saying Wow what a ride!
It fits him. Him and his wife had owned an auto parts store. At night they restored Mustangs together and he had to have perfection.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:42:34   #
Mikeyavelli
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Obama turned a funeral into a political statement. The Trump turns everything into a political statement, and a false statement at that. Have you ever listened to his pandemic briefings? Obama spoke of what Lewis stood for, Trump talks about how the Democrats are trying to steal the election. Every poll I have read shows clearly that Trump is well behind in spite of trying to postpone the election, which is clearly unconstitutional, making the post office less efficient to slow down the mail in vote, and closing polling places in minority areas. Trump is going down, and I hope he refuses to move out of the White House, so he can be physically thrown out on his orange, traitorous ass.
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Ob... (show quote)

Hey Popeye, you sound like you've replaced spinach with soy products. Shrinks those forearms and the gonads. Olive Oyl could kick your schumer now, and you would like it.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:49:08   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
byronglimish wrote:
You're heartfelt excuses make me think of Slick Willie getting caught the first time by Hillary, and using that line of reasoning.."we're wasting time by bringing this up, Hillary.


And which am I better at; heartfelt excuses or deeply emotional insults?????LOL

My old golf buddy would say insults, but my dear family, who worship the ground I walk on would flip a coin..

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 18:51:36   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Tug484 wrote:
That made me so mad.
The Dems have to use everything as a political event.
My brothers funeral was a celebration of the families life.
I would have been furious with garbage like the Dems do.
In side his funeral card it said something like, we aren't supposed to come to our grave pretty and perfect, but skid in sideways, totally worn out, and totally, thoroughly used up, saying Wow what a ride!
It fits him. Him and his wife had owned an auto parts store. At night they restored Mustangs together and he had to have perfection.
That made me so mad. br The Dems have to use every... (show quote)



condolences for the lose of your brother.. sounds like a fine man..

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 19:42:07   #
Crayons Loc: St Jo, Texas
 
moldyoldy wrote:
How moronic!!


Yes he was>>> Quote ""In his 1995 memoir “Dreams of My Father,” Obama writes about smoking pot almost like Dr. Seuss wrote about eating green eggs and ham. As a high school kid, Obama wrote, he would smoke “in a white classmate’s sparkling new van,” he would smoke “in the dorm room of some brother” and he would smoke “on the beach, he would smoke it here and there. He would smoke it anywhere.

https://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/pot-smoking-choom-gang-u-s-president-from-hell-obama/

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 19:44:00   #
moldyoldy
 
Two newspapers in Hawaii recorded Obama’s birth. How stupid do you have to be, to deny it fifty years later. Was it planned fifty years ago?

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:02:49   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Tug484 wrote:
That made me so mad.
The Dems have to use everything as a political event.
My brothers funeral was a celebration of the families life.
I would have been furious with garbage like the Dems do.
In side his funeral card it said something like, we aren't supposed to come to our grave pretty and perfect, but skid in sideways, totally worn out, and totally, thoroughly used up, saying Wow what a ride!
It fits him. Him and his wife had owned an auto parts store. At night they restored Mustangs together and he had to have perfection.
That made me so mad. br The Dems have to use every... (show quote)


The left likes to talk smack about Obama having class. To me it's very low class in every sense of the words.

Your brother sounds like you, your brother was a solid person..sorry for your great loss.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:03:38   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Hey Popeye, you sound like you've replaced spinach with soy products. Shrinks those forearms and the gonads. Olive Oyl could kick your schumer now, and you would like it.



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:04:13   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Two newspapers in Hawaii recorded Obama’s birth. How stupid do you have to be, to deny it fifty years later. Was it planned fifty years ago?


Provide the links.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:06:25   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
permafrost wrote:
And which am I better at; heartfelt excuses or deeply emotional insults?????LOL

My old golf buddy would say insults, but my dear family, who worship the ground I walk on would flip a coin..


I would say that you are tenacious at both.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:08:16   #
moldyoldy
 
byronglimish wrote:
Provide the links.


Look it up yourself, it’s old news.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 20:13:33   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Look it up yourself, it’s old news.


Tuck tail and scram!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.