One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Only one more thing can be said to the Trump supporters.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
Jul 30, 2020 23:10:51   #
Airforceone
 
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
But the bubble of stupidity rains high in the Trump base.
But the bubble of stupidity rains high in the Trum...

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 23:26:35   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Durp!

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 23:27:56   #
sambev
 
My apologies to Shakespeare---This is a tale, full of sound and fury, told by an idiot, signifying nothing!

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 23:36:57   #
Airforceone
 
Can I respond and call him an idiot.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 00:08:51   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Airforceone wrote:
Can I respond and call him an idiot.


Too late, you hold that title already!

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 01:22:12   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


***So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.
>>>Possibly for real Doctors that are trying things on real patients that are working and this information is being blocked and held from the American people. That makes the statements not stupid but based on other opinions and practices that you aren't hearing about.


Got it now cupcake?

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 02:10:35   #
JW
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


Why not mention his name???

https://www.bing.com/search?q=michael+steele+comments+on+trump&FORM=QSRE1

The man hates President Trump. So what? A lot of RINOs hate Trump. That doesn't give Steele any particular gravitas and as an MSNBC political analyst what it might once have given him is now a joke.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 04:56:47   #
Iliamna1
 
Larai sent an interesting, 45 min video about how we are being deceived about hydroxychloroquine, It's a group of doctors citing their experience using this medication and might interest you.

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/breitbart-breaking-american-doctors-addresss-covid-19-misinformation_u1PdQHs3MvWHOHc.html?fbclid=IwAR3OK1DJuVS31CoehnIh7J0h225Uh9Tbg71vNw5DKC3YxR0XM5X1445mM4U

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 05:06:52   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


His inconceivable cure was not debunked. The doctor doing the negative testing was debunked. Think how many lives could have been saved if the media got behind the president instead of attacking him. and championing the false narrative. You would think a real journalist would do a little fact checking before submitting a bogus article when so many lives may depend on its accuracy, or lake of. I know better then to think you would fact check anything that you would post. But then you ain't no journalist. And no one depends on what you say

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 05:13:54   #
EmilyD
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


I WISH you only had "one more thing to be said to Trump supporters"...but, then again, you're a liar, so that won't happen...

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 05:30:19   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


Durp!

We could care less what globalists who call themselves Republicans think or say because they're globalists

You get that?

There are only two real questions at the moment and your (mis)directed chaos won't work.

America first or NOT.

When the criminal Establishment LOST they decided to make WAR on us because they know if they don't get power back a bunch of them are doomed. This crap you blame Trump for is them warring on us.

They decided for the first time to go against the peaceful transference of power in 2016.

Trump could have already arrested them but they would have manipulated a bunch (more) of fools into getting themselves killed over a frelling cover-up...and Obama pardoned them all on his way out as you'll find later. It's already open-source news.

Instead, Trump let them commit a bunch more crimes and he's used these last 3+ years well. We see in Democrat controlled areas of the nation what they had planned for us all and the more backflips your own media has to do to make things seem other than what they are the more people who watch them will cease taking them seriously.

We're pissed and the actions of the previous administration WILL be addressed but we won't be like pickle-face Mewler who farted dust in the end.

We'll put them away. Promise.

The Dems aren't going to be allowed their little mail-in ballot scheme, BTW...

...and the globalists who call themselves Republicans, who were never Republicans (RINOs) are being forced to side with them, like Mittens and Kasich, or OUT, like Ryan and others.

YOU are doing the will of the same people you hated so frothingly on during Obama's administration. They're all a bunch of globalists competing for the same pie. "Loot America all you want until it isn't America anymore." Complete cognitive dissonance is all I can come up with. The group who have controlled Washington since Bush 1 are rotten to the core...all of them. They have to go no matter what.

In 2016 the Washington Establishment club decided they were going to take our vote away and we will see them hanged for it.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 05:31:49   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Airforceone wrote:
Can I respond and call him an idiot.


Pot calling the kettle black

The media is practicing medicine, I see.

Nothing is "debunked".

Any time they use that word it means the opposite.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 05:45:48   #
America 1
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


Your opinion worthless as tits on a bull.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 08:17:54   #
jim_shipley
 
Name one thing the democrats did about the virus.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 09:09:23   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
Airforceone wrote:
As I read through all this information today on coronavirus and then Trump with his inconceivable cures all debunked by our countries medical professionals, FDA, CDC all these people denigrated by the Trump supporters. So where does Trump get his information or any evidence with the stupid statements he makes.

Donald Trump has robbed this country of so much because of his total failure on the Coronavirus. So Donald Trump and the republicans in congress who enables him. Have spent the last 6 months of lying and passing the buck as hundreds of thousands have suffered and needlessly died. And what did Donald Trump have to say to the AMERICAN people (THATS THE WAY IT IS) but it did not need to be this bad.


But this one statement made by one Republican that has major concerns over the direction of his conservative values. I am not even going to mention his name. He has concerns over how the right wing base is acting and has strong concerns of the death of his beloved GOP. And of course the destruction of the rule of law.
As I read through all this information today on co... (show quote)


The translation of you remarks is really simple: Draw the opposite conclusion every time. Seems to work until you begin to tell the truth.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.