One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Interested!
Jul 16, 2020 17:48:00   #
malachi
 
Moved to Florida but heart in Texas. Fan of sicilianthing and grim determination....

| Reply
Jul 16, 2020 18:31:05   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
malachi wrote:
Moved to Florida but heart in Texas. Fan of sicilianthing and grim determination....


Tough to leave Texas behind...but, have a great life in Florida!
Stay well.

| Reply
Jul 16, 2020 18:40:49   #
malachi
 
EL wrote:
Tough to leave Texas behind...but, have a great life in Florida!
Stay well.


Actually, am here for a cochlear implant and will hopefully get back to my next home in ole Texas of in a
couple of years, after myriad of checks and rechecks of the hearing apparatus. Staying in my
twin's forest in a small camper living the tiny house routine. Have run into nothing but absolute
glitches of all kinds in the last year, plus adding a few to my list. Life was never so complicated
in Texas. l am serious! Anyway, Texas or bust! Thx for your sentiment! Viva Tejas

| Reply
Jul 17, 2020 13:57:26   #
debeda
 
malachi wrote:
Actually, am here for a cochlear implant and will hopefully get back to my next home in ole Texas of in a
couple of years, after myriad of checks and rechecks of the hearing apparatus. Staying in my
twin's forest in a small camper living the tiny house routine. Have run into nothing but absolute
glitches of all kinds in the last year, plus adding a few to my list. Life was never so complicated
in Texas. l am serious! Anyway, Texas or bust! Thx for your sentiment! Viva Tejas


Good luck getting home

| Reply
Jul 17, 2020 14:25:02   #
malachi
 
Only God knows my path. Jesus answered my 3 lifelong questions in John 14:6. What is truth, where am l going and how do l get to heaven?? Am not supposed to doubt His care and direction, tho sometimes patience wears thin. Am planning a vacation in Texas anyway and will see what develops!!! Let's just say l want to die "with my boots on!"

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.