One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
How much your orange idol cares for you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
Jul 7, 2020 10:15:35   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
This is only a fast and single fact about his orangeness..

read carefully, I may post more of this particular thread later..


Here’s a fun fact: The disclaimer when registering for Trump's upcoming Portsmouth rally reads: “In attending the event, you and any guests, voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. ... from any and all liability.” Make America Great Again! Rally - Portsmouth, NH

No one should sign a DEATH WAIVER to attend one of Trump’s hate rallies. Having said that- if you want to die for Donald Trump, we can’t stop you. But we should be able to stop you from endangering hospital workers and taking up hospital beds.

Good luck!!



| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:20:56   #
DonaldR Loc: Florida
 
Biden has an excuse : Dementia

Whats yours ?

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:21:39   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
permafrost wrote:
This is only a fast and single fact about his orangeness..

read carefully, I may post more of this particular thread later..


Here’s a fun fact: The disclaimer when registering for Trump's upcoming Portsmouth rally reads: “In attending the event, you and any guests, voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. ... from any and all liability.” Make America Great Again! Rally - Portsmouth, NH

No one should sign a DEATH WAIVER to attend one of Trump’s hate rallies. Having said that- if you want to die for Donald Trump, we can’t stop you. But we should be able to stop you from endangering hospital workers and taking up hospital beds.

Good luck!!
This is only a fast and single fact about his ... (show quote)


As long as he's only trying to kill his own supporters..........................................

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:24:08   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
DonaldR wrote:
Biden has an excuse : Dementia

Whats yours ?



Donald, what is your last name????

This is all the reply you deserve...

Joe Biden has dementia”. Unfortunately for Trump, Joe Biden’s health report is out and it says he’s a “healthy, vigorous 77 year old man”. But what’s even worse for Trump is that doctors are concerned about his mental health.



| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:26:49   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
permafrost wrote:
This is only a fast and single fact about his orangeness..

read carefully, I may post more of this particular thread later..


Here’s a fun fact: The disclaimer when registering for Trump's upcoming Portsmouth rally reads: “In attending the event, you and any guests, voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. ... from any and all liability.” Make America Great Again! Rally - Portsmouth, NH

No one should sign a DEATH WAIVER to attend one of Trump’s hate rallies. Having said that- if you want to die for Donald Trump, we can’t stop you. But we should be able to stop you from endangering hospital workers and taking up hospital beds.

Good luck!!
This is only a fast and single fact about his ... (show quote)


Americans love to sue

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:28:06   #
RRRoger
 
That disclaimer is probably on any and all large events for anyone and I am sure Trump did not personally put it there. You will have to sign the same release to attend a concert or game.
But the MSM goes out of the way to find all they can to make Trump look bad and if they cannot find something they will make it up.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:55:16   #
Kevyn
 
lpnmajor wrote:
As long as he's only trying to kill his own supporters..........................................

Sadly the members of his death cult attend his hate fests and then carry disease to normal people in their community.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 10:59:20   #
green apples
 
You have to be living a completely MISERABLE life. I should (but I don't) feel sorry for you. You have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER of what you are going to face if Biden (or anyone but President Trump) wins in November. You are so lucky to be living under his reign, and you should Thank GOD for the privilege! You'll see the light....one day.....probably when it's too late for you to repent of your HATE!

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 11:07:01   #
Seth
 
permafrost wrote:
This is only a fast and single fact about his orangeness..

read carefully, I may post more of this particular thread later..


Here’s a fun fact: The disclaimer when registering for Trump's upcoming Portsmouth rally reads: “In attending the event, you and any guests, voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. ... from any and all liability.” Make America Great Again! Rally - Portsmouth, NH

No one should sign a DEATH WAIVER to attend one of Trump’s hate rallies. Having said that- if you want to die for Donald Trump, we can’t stop you. But we should be able to stop you from endangering hospital workers and taking up hospital beds.

Good luck!!
This is only a fast and single fact about his ... (show quote)


Disclaimers are a fact of life in a society made grossly litigious by "liberal" Democrat torte and trial lawyers, so what's your point?

I might add that the president is offering attendees freedom of choice. It seems that in you portsiders' lexicon, "freedom of choice" only applies to infanticide.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 11:07:27   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
green apples wrote:
You have to be living a completely MISERABLE life. I should (but I don't) feel sorry for you. You have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER of what you are going to face if Biden (or anyone but President Trump) wins in November. You are so lucky to be living under his reign, and you should Thank GOD for the privilege! You'll see the light....one day.....probably when it's too late for you to repent of your HATE!


Go ahead and tell us what we face if the lying POS is not reelected.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 11:08:39   #
Lonewolf
 
It's all good killing his base will make our job easier in November

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 11:44:45   #
Hadenough
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Go ahead and tell us what we face if the lying POS is not reelected.


B - Biggest
I - Idiot
D - Democrat’s
E - Ever
N - Nominated

KAG
God Bless the USA and President Trump
4 more years will bring you to tears

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 12:05:22   #
Lonewolf
 
Hadenough wrote:
B - Biggest
I - Idiot
D - Democrat’s
E - Ever
N - Nominated

KAG
God Bless the USA and President Trump
4 more years will bring you to tears


It would sure make Putin happy ,we need trump to take a physical examination to see ware his balls went , my guess Putin neutered him.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 12:42:39   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
.



| Reply
Jul 7, 2020 12:54:32   #
Lonewolf
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
.


He is killing his base along with thousands of Americans most view his base as anti America so I could care less about them their enemy combatants to most of America.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.