One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Warning from the film South Pacific.
Jun 30, 2020 10:40:59   #
Dwight Logan
 
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 10:54:43   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


Thank you , Dwight !! I pray for you too!

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 11:02:26   #
EN Submarine Qualified Loc: Wisconsin East coast
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


Thank you, sir.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 11:21:36   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


Thank you, Dwight. We all need prayer.
May God bless you for your prayers.
Be well!

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 11:29:00   #
SWMBO
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


I pray for all OPP posters but primarily for all American patriots who are angry and frustrated with the major moves toward Marxism that have taken hold in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 12:37:13   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
SWMBO wrote:
I pray for all OPP posters but primarily for all American patriots who are angry and frustrated with the major moves toward Marxism that have taken hold in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.


Thank you !!!
I'm just happy to hear there's still people out there who pray.
I think it's the only thing saving us right now.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 12:51:37   #
EN Submarine Qualified Loc: Wisconsin East coast
 
EL wrote:
Thank you !!!
I'm just happy to hear there's still people out there who pray.
I think it's the only thing saving us right now.



Every evening at 8 pm with wife, it takes about 16 minutes to mention all for whom we are requesting blessings.

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 07:58:53   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


Thanks for being with us, Mr. Logan.

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 14:58:10   #
SWMBO
 
EN Submarine Qualified wrote:
Every evening at 8 pm with wife, it takes about 16 minutes to mention all for whom we are requesting blessings.


I have never been that organized. Most of our prayers are prayers of thanks while we are walking in the woods or sitting on the front porch watching the hummingbirds as they come to visit the 12 feeders we have around the yard. This morning however we had a prayer of thanks as one of our does brought her new fawn to our feeding area and also to show it off to us. She must have been showing it off because she paraded it past us and part of the way up the hill and then turned around and walked it past us again. It was as if she was showing us the fawn and showing the fawn where the deer corn came from.

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 18:43:38   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
SWMBO wrote:
I have never been that organized. Most of our prayers are prayers of thanks while we are walking in the woods or sitting on the front porch watching the hummingbirds as they come to visit the 12 feeders we have around the yard. This morning however we had a prayer of thanks as one of our does brought her new fawn to our feeding area and also to show it off to us. She must have been showing it off because she paraded it past us and part of the way up the hill and then turned around and walked it past us again. It was as if she was showing us the fawn and showing the fawn where the deer corn came from.
I have never been that organized. Most of our pray... (show quote)


You're living the GREAT LIFE!
Live long and enjoy
It sounds like God walks with you.

| Reply
Jul 3, 2020 04:19:57   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've got to be taught from year to year. It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear.
You've got to be before it's too late before you are six or seven or eight to hate all the people you actually hate.
You have to be carefully taught.
I am 85 and when we were children we also were taught to love. With the internet and other mass media there is very little communication within homes.
Every day I pray for many groups. I especially pray for one political plaza members.
God bless us all and our families.
You've got to be taught to hate and fear. You've g... (show quote)


Thanks, we all need a prayer/ here is one for you---God of the years that lie behind us, Lord of the years that stretch before, Weaver of all the ties that bind us, Keeper and King of the open door: Grant us hope and courage glowing white and pure as the stars above; Grant us faith in a full stream flowing, From the heights of your eternal love. Out of the ruins of dought and sorrow, Out of the aches and pain and tears, Help us fashion a new tomorrow, Free from the anguish of blighting fears. All through the seasons of sowing and reaping. All through the harvest of song and tears, Hold us close in your tender keeping. O maker of all New Years -----Author Unkown I think this prayer is kind of where we all are right and we do need his protection

| Reply
Jul 3, 2020 10:18:08   #
SWMBO
 
bggamers wrote:
Thanks, we all need a prayer/ here is one for you---God of the years that lie behind us, Lord of the years that stretch before, Weaver of all the ties that bind us, Keeper and King of the open door: Grant us hope and courage glowing white and pure as the stars above; Grant us faith in a full stream flowing, From the heights of your eternal love. Out of the ruins of dought and sorrow, Out of the aches and pain and tears, Help us fashion a new tomorrow, Free from the anguish of blighting fears. All through the seasons of sowing and reaping. All through the harvest of song and tears, Hold us close in your tender keeping. O maker of all New Years -----Author Unkown I think this prayer is kind of where we all are right and we do need his protection
Thanks, we all need a prayer/ here is one for you-... (show quote)


Wonderful prayer, very inspirational. We all need Gods help daily, particularly when we are in stressful times when it would be all to easy to just give up.

NPP

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.