One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Veterans group declared trump a tratior
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jun 29, 2020 18:00:48   #
Lonewolf
 
The veteran's group vote vets declares trump a tratior for not protecting our troops, and covering for Putin,

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 18:38:02   #
Liberty Tree
 
Lonewolf wrote:
The veteran's group vote vets declares trump a tratior for not protecting our troops, and covering for Putin,


Do you ever check your sources? VoteVets is a liberal political action organization which is totally anti-Republican.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 18:43:59   #
Lonewolf
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Do you ever check your sources? VoteVets is a liberal political action organization which is totally anti-Republican.


they have good reason to be

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 18:47:01   #
Liberty Tree
 
Lonewolf wrote:
they have good reason to be


And good reason they have no credibility.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 18:47:53   #
1ProudAmerican
 
You believe everything you read in your comic books or see on your FAKE NEWS cartoons....

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 18:57:37   #
Seth
 
Lonewolf wrote:
they have good reason to be


Mr. Lone, have you no shame?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:05:44   #
Liberty Tree
 
Seth wrote:
Mr. Lone, have you no shame?


No, he does not

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:08:49   #
Lonewolf
 
The republican party is no longer the party I supported most on my life

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:15:16   #
Seth
 
Lonewolf wrote:
The republican party is no longer the party I supported most on my life


That's funny, it only took the first two years of Jimmy Carter's four for me to say the same about the Democrats, and they've gone exponentially farther off the reservation since then, all the way across the NWO/Marxist line, in fact.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:25:51   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
The veteran's group vote vets declares trump a tratior for not protecting our troops, and covering for Putin,
Whenever you post, I read what you say, I know where you stand, and the first word that pops into my mind is "TRAITOR".

Levying War against the United States -
Adhering to their Enemies -
and giving them Aid and Comfort.

I, Blade Runner, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

DOMESTIC ENEMY #1 - The Socialist Progressive Movement - DEMOCRATS, all of them.

.
"HOOYAH!"
"HOOYAH!"...

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:30:25   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
You believe everything you read in your comic books or see on your FAKE NEWS cartoons....


I only believe stuff on Fox. That's not fake, right?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 21:18:55   #
Lonewolf
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Whenever you post, I read what you say, I know where you stand, and the first word that pops into my mind is "TRAITOR".

Levying War against the United States -
Adhering to their Enemies -
and giving them Aid and Comfort.

I, Blade Runner, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

DOMESTIC ENEMY #1 - The Socialist Progressive Movement - DEMOCRATS, all of them.

.
Whenever you post, I read what you say, I know whe... (show quote)


Make no mistake trump has betrayed America and our men and women in uniform ,most likely so Russia will help him again in this election.
I was glad to hear the 3 judge panel deemed trump stealing money frome the Pentagon

was Unconstitutional .

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 22:24:03   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
Lonewolf wrote:
The veteran's group vote vets declares trump a tratior for not protecting our troops, and covering for Putin,


>>>

It’s just more splitting of the herd Wolf... you’ll be seeing more of this going forward.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 06:35:30   #
cr
 
Lone Wolf needs to be put out to pasture where he belongs, Chins's your enemy, not Russia, we are going to need all the allies we can get to stop China.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 07:30:49   #
Hemiman Loc: Communist California
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Make no mistake trump has betrayed America and our men and women in uniform ,most likely so Russia will help him again in this election.
I was glad to hear the 3 judge panel deemed trump stealing money frome the Pentagon

was Unconstitutional .


Lol,you are still as funny and pathetic as ever.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.