One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What constitutes hate speech ??
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jun 30, 2020 15:26:39   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
woodguru wrote:
How about calling Trump a traitor when Putin was paying a bounty to kill American soldiers and Trump did nothing?

Telling the truth and calling it what it is has nothing to do with hate.


Those rumors have been around since BubbaClinton's administration. I saw Putin on tv last night, he didn't say anything. Have you stooped to rumors and old ones to boot now?

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 15:29:09   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
Crayons wrote:
What you mention here is 'fake-news' and propaganda designed to 'spool up' your pantifa komrades


What's worse what years were Clinton's? That's how old these rumors are.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 16:06:59   #
Navigator
 
woodguru wrote:
How about calling Trump a traitor when Putin was paying a bounty to kill American soldiers and Trump did nothing?

Telling the truth and calling it what it is has nothing to do with hate.


This is ludicrous fake news and your repeating this lie over and over does not turn it into truth.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 16:32:29   #
Navigator
 
woodguru wrote:
You forget the part where crossing into inflammatory things that would be inciting violence...not legal or allowed.

You don't get to stand there in someone's face and call them a racial slut that in any real world will result in a butt kicking. You don't get to incite a lynching, rile people up and say get your guns we're gonna kill us some whoevers.

You statement was well beyond too simple to be correct.


You are absolutely wrong, as usual, especially if the person yelling the vile and racist insults is a "peaceful" protestor and the person receiving the abuse is a police officer. Or as occurred yesterday, "peaceful" demonstrators repeatedly threatening the lives and destroying the property of leftist homeowners who, in fear of their lives, armed themselves. The "protestors" who issued the death threats are not being investigated by the authorities; the homeowners are.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 16:50:24   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
Of course hate speech shouldn't be banned ,but ignored ...But what is hate speech ?? If I say I am going to vote for President Trump ,because I don't like what Biden stands for ...Is that considers Hate Speech ?? If I say that some protesters are thugs and should be arrested does that constitutes hate speech??? What if i say that BLM are terrorist organuzationand shoukd be banned ,does this constitutes hate soeech??? And isn't hate speech protected under the 1st Ammendment of the Constitution ??
Of course hate speech shouldn't be banned ,but i... (show quote)



If what's being said is the truth, it's not hate speech.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 17:07:24   #
jeff smith
 
roy wrote:
Obama was blasted out of the water everyday from the very day he was elected and for almost 4 years since he has been out of office.trump has lost nothing because of our tax system,our founding fathers lost everything ,because the tax system at that time did not protect the rich like it does now.Trump loves himself,he don't give a rats ass about you or our country.


how does our tax system protect the rich ? how was obumer blasted as you say ? how has President Trump profited from the tax system ?

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 17:54:24   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
jeff smith wrote:
how does our tax system protect the rich ? how was obumer blasted as you say ? how has President Trump profited from the tax system ?


Every one profits at different levels rich more so businesses, even more, WHY to encourage businesses to come home. If you hadn't noted a great many of those dirty rich people are BLACK THAT INCLUDES BLM

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 18:15:06   #
jeff smith
 
bggamers wrote:
Every one profits at different levels rich more so businesses, even more, WHY to encourage businesses to come home. If you hadn't noted a great many of those dirty rich people are BLACK THAT INCLUDES BLM


yep . there are deductibles for write offs in any business . but the tax code as it is has a very high taxation for businesses . that's why there are the deductibles . even though President Trump cut taxes that helped a lot of people it did do a lot for the business community . this is why some companies started bringing back a portion of their work to America . even though they didn't bring it all back , on a wait and see approach . even with the tax cut that were implemented ther was also a reduction in deductibles . I know , I lost some of them that I use to have . there may be a lot of those rich people that are black , but , there are white , yellow , tan and a slue of colors that were helped by his tax cuts .

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 18:50:00   #
Carol Kelly
 
Rose42 wrote:
Like it or not there’s a lot of truth in what she said. More now than ever before. There is always the minority that is perpetually offended in this age of outrage. Right or left.


I don’t know which minority you were discussing, but I heard a black man explain “nigger”. They are thugs. Black people detest these niggers. Thought you might find that interesting

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 19:44:24   #
Larry Joe
 
woodguru wrote:
How about calling Trump a traitor when Putin was paying a bounty to kill American soldiers and Trump did nothing?

Telling the truth and calling it what it is has nothing to do with hate.


Keep dreaming. You heard what you wanted and facts mean nothing.
Larry Joe

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 20:38:58   #
Radiance3
 
proud republican wrote:
Of course hate speech shouldn't be banned ,but ignored ...But what is hate speech ?? If I say I am going to vote for President Trump ,because I don't like what Biden stands for ...Is that considers Hate Speech ?? If I say that some protesters are thugs and should be arrested does that constitutes hate speech??? What if i say that BLM are terrorist organuzationand shoukd be banned ,does this constitutes hate soeech??? And isn't hate speech protected under the 1st Ammendment of the Constitution ??
Of course hate speech shouldn't be banned ,but i... (show quote)

=================
No, hate speech is not protected under the constitution. Every time there are damages as a result of hatred is a criminal offense.

Here is the 1st Amendment Rights that gave us the freedom of certain rights. I will simplify to truly understand what free speech is all about.

Here is the Article One of the Bill of Rights.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the Government for redress of grievances.

To explain simply here are the facts to exercise this rights.
Meaning:
1. Congress must not establish religion. But must not also prohibit the free exercise thereof.
2. Congress must not abridge or curtail the freedom of speech, or of the press. It does not say hate speech or free to say that hurts or destroy others.

3, Congress must not prohibit the right of the people to PEACEABLY ASSEMBLE, to petition the government for redress of grievances.

The problems with BLM are: Here are their violations:
These are various hate speech put to action.
1. BLM burn churches, or religious institutions, or even destroy the Words of God. That is a violation of the law. These are Hate speech.

2. The freedom of the press is VIOLATED. MSM's are supposed to report to the people facts or actual events happening. But they LIE, FABRICATE, TWIST news to destroy the Republican party, or president Trump.
Those are hate speech.

3. The BLM'S and ANTIFAS, don't peacefully assemble to petition, or redress.
They kill, destroy, burn, government and private properties, then loot, steal, and kill the law enforcement who are stopping them from committing these crimes. They now destroy all monuments of the Founding Fathers, and any symbols of the past history.
They are all hate speech.

This is where they must all be arrested, and locked up for 10 to 20 years for the gross violations of the 1st Amendment Rights.

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 06:26:59   #
Big Dolly
 
If anyone needs to know what hate speech is, you'll find a perfect example of it in the first 2 1/2 pages of the topic called "There is one and only one way to test the theory that All Lives Matter" and I rest my case.

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 13:01:48   #
the J man Loc: California
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Hate speech is defined by Cambridge Dictionary as "public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation". To answer your other question, I think saying you're going to vote for trump is foolish but not hateful.


the definition of a Trump speech, and that is hate speech

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 13:04:26   #
the J man Loc: California
 
Navigator wrote:
The President loves this country with every fiber of his being; Biden is a nincompoop who loves his family and his social status, period.


you should remove your blinders, you can`t see the real Trump because he has you brain washed

| Reply
Jul 1, 2020 13:10:52   #
jeff smith
 
the J man wrote:
the definition of a Trump speech, and that is hate speech


tell me . what has President Trump , ever said or done that would indicate he is a racist ? don't tell me what your bimbocrat propaganda machine tells you . what have you personally heard or seen .

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.