One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Don't fall for it!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Jun 29, 2020 14:10:24   #
RandyBrian
 
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:14:04   #
Kevyn
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


He is interested in maintaining the legitimacy of the court after Obama’s appointment was stolen.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:14:23   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


AGREED
Trump 2020

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:26:14   #
RandyBrian
 
Kevyn wrote:
He is interested in maintaining the legitimacy of the court after Obama’s appointment was stolen.


Ha Ha HAH HAH! Stolen?????? Hah Hah Hah ha ha.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:32:51   #
elledee
 
Kevyn wrote:
He is interested in maintaining the legitimacy of the court after Obama’s appointment was stolen.


more like your I.Q. was stolen by one seriously disappointing thief

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:37:06   #
son of witless
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


Some day when Roberts retires, if a scumbag Democrat appoints his replacement, it will be a wash.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:38:36   #
Liberty Tree
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


I am more cynical. I think the left has gotten to him in some way.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:42:36   #
son of witless
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


I believe you are wrong. Justice Roberts began sticking it to Amerika long before Donald J. Trump even thought of running for President. Remember the Obama Care ruling. Even Liberals, while happy about it, could never explain that ruling. I think some Liberal has something on Roberts.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:52:39   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
son of witless wrote:
I believe you are wrong. Justice Roberts began sticking it to Amerika long before Donald J. Trump even thought of running for President. Remember the Obama Care ruling. Even Liberals, while happy about it, could never explain that ruling. I think some Liberal has something on Roberts.


I remember Roberts ans the smirk he had on his face when he gave the thumbs up in the Obamacare as a tax !

Given the rate of government corruption you may be right about the libs having something on Roberts

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 14:57:43   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I am more cynical. I think the left has gotten to him in some way.


They are not above blackmail so u could be right

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 16:17:13   #
Tiptop789 Loc: Eugene, OR
 
elledee wrote:
more like your I.Q. was stolen by one seriously disappointing thief


So kevyn has an IQ to steal, you apparently do not.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 16:48:04   #
son of witless
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
So kevyn has an IQ to steal, you apparently do not.


Had, not has.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 05:58:34   #
jSmitty45
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)



👍👍👍

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 06:00:15   #
jSmitty45
 
4430 wrote:
I remember Roberts ans the smirk he had on his face when he gave the thumbs up in the Obamacare as a tax !

Given the rate of government corruption you may be right about the libs having something on Roberts


They either have something on him, or he was paid off!

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 06:15:50   #
drlarrygino
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to be true.
Many of us have been sorely disappointed in Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts, as time and time again he sides with the liberal side of the bench. He has done it again. Some excuse his actions because he has always been a Constitutional judge (or seemed to be), and is only following his understanding of the law and his own conscience.
I don't buy that.
I think Roberts is a neverTrumper, and he is throwing his vote to the leftists when he can. Why? Because, I believe, he is trying to make as many conservatives as possible come to the belief that Trump placing conservative constitutional judges on the bench was a fruitless effort, and continuing to support him would be a waste of effort, and Roberts is hoping that will hurt Trumps efforts at reelection. I think it's personal.
So do not fall for it! Some bad things are happening from these ridiculous rulings, but rest assured they would be far FAR worse if Hillary had been elected, and it will be just as bad if Joe Biden wins in November.
Support Trump's reelection bid, and almost as important, support any candidate for the House or Senate that supports our President.
I have a theory, unproven, but I think likely to b... (show quote)


I believe Roberts is compromised and a full investigation should be implemented to find the source of this compromise. I have a hunch that with Ovommit's illegal surveillance of all Americans that Roberts was caught up in some illegal activity and if this illegality was revealed, Roberts would have to resign as a judge. The Supreme Court is tainted and the 3 women on that court are extreme bigoted leftists who have never voted for a single conservative issue.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.