One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Startling news, trump is trying to 'Kill off the 'Greatest generation'
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jun 29, 2020 09:06:03   #
factnotfiction
 
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:09:06   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/




You spelled Cuomo wrong......and Cuomo didn't try.....he actually killed 30,000.

Good job, Commie.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:16:12   #
factnotfiction
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
You spelled Cuomo wrong......and Cuomo didn't try.....he actually killed 30,000.

Good job, Commie.





You know weewee, if you actually had a functioning brain, you might someday be able to leave the sanitarium



| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:17:19   #
Kevyn
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/

The funny thing is that this is what non brainwashed republicans think of the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 10:01:34   #
EL Loc: Massachusetts
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/


Right....he'd try to get rid of most of the people that vote for him. You know, the intelligent ones.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 10:08:01   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
factnotfiction wrote:
You know weewee, if you actually had a functioning brain, you might someday be able to leave the sanitarium




So I guess you will post a stupid Meme over and over then.

My brain function just fine, the one thing it does not do is make dipshit liberals understand the simplest things....that's on you, Mensa.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 10:27:25   #
nwtk2007
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/


The economy should never have been shut down in the first place. We don't try to kill the patient when we fight to kill the disease. It's that simple. No one is forcing anyone to endanger themselves. But, we have to eat and live. Choose life or hide.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 16:23:59   #
Lonewolf
 
Kevyn wrote:
The funny thing is that this is what non brainwashed republicans think of the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon.



| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 19:36:52   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/


***Startling news, trump is trying to 'Kill off the 'Greatest generation'

>>>Don't even have to look at whatever you posted. It is always Fiction and no Facts. Just more BS by a paid hack.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 21:54:11   #
factnotfiction
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
***Startling news, trump is trying to 'Kill off the 'Greatest generation'

>>>Don't even have to look at whatever you posted. It is always Fiction and no Facts. Just more BS by a paid hack.





Truth, fact and reality continue to elude your grasp

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 22:04:32   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
factnotfiction wrote:
The latest from the patriotic republicans at the Lincoln project.




https://www.inquisitr.com/6137000/lincoln-project-donald-trump-greatest-generation/


>>>

Nahhhhhh but damned if does or doesn’t, what would you like to do stay in lockdown ?



| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:23:20   #
nwtk2007
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Nahhhhhh but damned if does or doesn’t, what would you like to do stay in lockdown ?


Good meme!

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:24:19   #
Sicilianthing Loc: Earth
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Good meme!


>>>

Yep

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:47:09   #
factnotfiction
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Nahhhhhh but damned if does or doesn’t, what would you like to do stay in lockdown ?


Well if all non mask wearing trumpcons an conservatives got infected with virus, it would not be any great loss, except to trump on election day.

Don't want to wear a mask or social distance, don't no one care, but then stupid is as stupid does

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 03:55:14   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Well if all non mask wearing trumpcons an conservatives got infected with virus, it would not be any great loss, except to trump on election day.

Don't want to wear a mask or social distance, don't no one care, but then stupid is as stupid does



Yea you are.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.